Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I have Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition on PS3...but still wrapped.

Might as well grab it on Steam if it's good.....
I've only ever had the PC version until a few weeks ago I tried playing some RE5 co-op on PS3 and literally couldn't stomach it after 10 minutes. Something about the poor frame rate or maybe it was the screen tearing made me viciously ill and I soiled my pantaloons. 'Twas an awful experience.

Pizza chains are not pizza, just melted grease on stale cardboard. Arguing about which one is better is like drinking pee and then talking about its bouquet like it's wine.
Bleh @ Domino's and Pizza Hut.

I think one of the actual chain pizzas I prefer comes from Bertucci's.

Anyways, around this way, some of what I prefer:

Pizzeria Regina (North End); Santarpio's (East Boston); & Capone's (Weymouth + Pembroke) are all great.

EDIT:

they're alright. good pricing but i always thought they were a bit bland.
Agreed on Little Caesar's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy more, clearly.

buy more games, idle cards

rinse repeat

Buy more bundles so you can have more cards to idle. DUH :roll:
i-dont-know-what-i-expected-gif.gif

Forgot the most importantest sale in like evers...

R*
How long before Trainz: A New Era is bundled? I figure it'll be bundled before release. It also reminded me I haven't even added my keys for the bundle I bought recently for all the Trainz stuff ... and ... cArDz!!

buy more games, idle cards

rinse repeat
I'm pretty sure this is how the 'real' zombie apocalypse begins.

Thats probably true, but theres nothing more annoying then a native of some area saying you cant find my such and such food elsewhere, they have no idea how to do it right. Ive had pizza in NYC, chicago, and multiple places, and Ive found the same damn thing at local shops. Same goes for italian beef, hoagies, cajun, whatever regional food is out there, can usually be found constructed to the same satisfaction in other cities, or at least major metropolitan areas

Sorry, those people just piss the hell out of me, lived with one for a year and she was annoying as fuck since she would never be satisfied at any restaurant

Thats probably true, but theres nothing more annoying then a native of some area saying you cant find my such and such food elsewhere, they have no idea how to do it right. Ive had pizza in NYC, chicago, and multiple places, and Ive found the same damn thing at local shops. Same goes for italian beef, hoagies, cajun, whatever regional food is out there, can usually be found constructed to the same satisfaction in other cities, or at least major metropolitan areas

Sorry, those people just piss the hell out of me, lived with one for a year and she was annoying as fuck since she would never be satisfied at any restaurant </rant>
Your Place stromboli's from central pa can't be matched

I'll say this, 15 years in the DC area and I've yet to find a single gyros as good (and big) as the ones you can find in any number of joints on the southside of Chicago.

And for the love of mike it's pronounced YEE-ros, not guy-row and certainly not jie-ro (that's a fuck ing instrument in a plane!)

8855881_orig.jpeg

I'll say this, 15 years in the DC area and I've yet to find a single gyros as good (and big) as the ones you can find in any number of joints on the southside of Chicago.

And for the love of mike it's pronounced YEE-ros, not guy-row and certainly not jie-ro (that's a fuck ing instrument in a plane!)

8855881_orig.jpeg
any real Murican' isnt going to call the a Yee-ro....there is a Greek guy that runs the cafe in my office and he serves them. Anytime I get one I call it a jie-ro because MURICA

Your Place stromboli's from central pa can't be matched
Well thats also a difference in style. Most of the countries stromboli are just glorified calzones, PA/MD style is the way to go. Then again I also lived in baltimore for a long time. Out of all the ones I had there and in PA my favorites were still a specific brand(that I cant remember now) from the frozen food aisle. We do have a couple philly shops here though that do them great

I've been watching Cities Skylines all day on Twitch and I'm super excited for it. Where's the cheapest place to preorder it at the moment?
Nuuuuuuuvem or GMG VIP. Watched a ton of streams today as well, it looks solid. I went the GMG route, $21.89 of playfire rewards. Thinking I probably should have gone the full deluxe, but that extra $7 or 8 doesn't seem worth it for 5 buildings, especially with the potential mod support.

One guy fooled around a bit with the terraformer and building editor. Looks slick, can't wait 'til the 10th!

And for the rest of you who get this in three weeks from Bundlestars, you're welcome.

So here we are in the heat of a very important food argument, and this random guy off the street busts in and shouts, "Where's the best place to FakeyBro a Paradox game?"   :bomb:

I'm totally one of those You soooooo can't get good people.

First of all, if Italians like you or think you are one of them and actually hook you up with good food and not the shit for tourists then good Italian food in the motherland is fangul Amazing.

Here in Seattle you can't even get good Italian American food even. And their sammiches suck too. Basically any food that's good on the east coast fuggedaboutit here.

There's lots of argula and exotic hipster meats like alligator and kangaroo and basically any food you can think of with the word artisanal. You want artisanal popcorn? Come to Seattle.

Speaking of calzones and strombolis and crap, my dad used to make this stuff sort if like a calzone I guess but bigger and with just olive oil and garlic and spinach or broccoli and then Italian sausage. He pronounced it like Skachoon but I think it's like Scaccia. Good stuff and he would make it all the time but no one I know has ever heard of it.

Sorry, those people just piss the hell out of me, lived with one for a year and she was annoying as fuck since she would never be satisfied at any restaurant </rant>
I somewhat agree. I think the issue at hand is what you grow up with tends to be what you come to prefer. There's this place in western PA called Brighton Hot Dog Shoppe. If you grew up around it then moved away the first place you go to eat on a return trip is that place. On the other hand, someone from Chicago may go there and think it tastes worst than anything a street vendor dropped on the ground.

8855881_orig.jpeg
Who needs jieroes when you can get dat Pollo Rico?

So is there a particular reason I'm getting random FRs on steam? I've gotten like 3 in the past 2 weeks.
Just as I was reading your post someone randomly sent me a friend request (not joking) with a badge level of zero. Spooky. I know just where to put that request...

trash.gif

Someone who thinks you can get the same great ethnic cuisine in any metropolitan area hasn't traveled enough.  ...and doesn't cook.

I haven't had great Italian cuisine West of Chicago.  Sure out here in Cali we have interesting fusion cuisine but that's totally not the same.  Hell, I can't get a greasy pork chop sandwich out here.

Also cuisine depends on the ingredients it's made from, and you just can't get the same stuff everywhere.  To pick an obvious example, Egyptian Mulukhiya, usually served as a thick slimy soup by it's self, with rabbit, or over rice.  It's made from the fresh young leaves of a species of jute.  One can't source those fresh young jute leaves in Cali.

veget5.jpg

Or how about water buffalo veal , aged less than 60 days... soo tender?  

Stuffed pigeons?  (Again, these are from young birds that have not yet flown, so they are still tender.)

Then maybe we are just lucky in denver but I figured most major cities at least this size would have the same variety. We have large amounts of basically every type of cuisine, ethiopian, indian, asian(chinese, thai, vietnamese, japanese, korean and all fusions there in), mexican everywhere, greek, persian/middle eastern, diners, italian, bbq, etc. The only thing I wish we had more of was island cuisine, theres only a couple around. Theres also all the hipster joints, but meh may as well go get a real sandwich somewhere. Theres also various meat and ethnic markets around town, generally where those restaurants/ethnic groups cluster, so if you want some of the odd meats or ingredients you can just head there. Hell when it comes to asian/indian we have H-mart and a couple other asian specific megamarts

Just figured Id do a quick search and alot of the ethiopian places around here have mulukhiya (though they spell it differently so maybe its a variant but it had the same ingredients), then again Im not a huge ethiopian fan, one of the few I tried that I dont have a big urge to go back

So maybe it is a regional thing not having lots of variety. I know my girlfriend always complained about having to go to pittsburgh for work since everything she had was just the usual american sandwiches(with their whole fries on top thing) but I figured it was just the people she was going with.

bread's done
Back