Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Can we take a moment to talk about gem prices please?

Sacks are currently trading at 57p a sack and there's not a great deal of supply. We could breach 60p/90 cents over the next day or so.

41UbQMP.gif

Still no idea what's driving prices up, other than a complete slowdown of gem creation.

Something to keep an eye on.
.80 right now when I checked, 15,694 sacks for sale and 66,722 request to buy. Simple supply and demand seems to be driving the prices higher

edit - a few minutes later and 31 requests to buy at .76

Last edited by a moderator:
.80 right now when I checked, 15,694 sacks for sale and 66,722 request to buy. Simple supply and demand seems to be driving the prices higher

edit - a few minutes later and 31 requests to buy at .76
You need to look at the buy side a little closer. They're thin volumes. It isn't taking much to shift the price upwards because all those shallow buy orders are being gobbled up pretty quickly. 150 orders (or less) at a certain price level offer zero resistance to the underlying price.

Anyways, I'm just wondering when the best time to unload my stockpile is. It's not like there's anything exciting to buy on Steam at present anyhow.

You need to look at the buy side a little closer. They're thin volumes. It isn't taking much to shift the price upwards because all those shallow buy orders are being gobbled up pretty quickly. 150 orders (or less) at a certain price level offer zero resistance to the underlying price.

Anyways, I'm just wondering when the best time to unload my stockpile is. It's not like there's anything exciting to buy on Steam at present anyhow.
over 700 buy orders at .75 right now, so the few at .76 and .77 now are being gobbled up and we will have to wait and see if more and more go higher than .75

Hell freezes over.. just now.

EA bundle all dlc into NSF Rival and sell the complete pack for $9.99 instead of selling base game for cheap and overcharge us DLC.

Great price!
Its not new and that pack has been cheaper. I see I got it on 12/4 for 7.99$ for that complete pack. One thing to check from time to time is the featured deals in the origin client. I got both rivals (and possibly the dlc pack as well) through what seemed to be glitches on prices that popped up there. Rivals I remember showed up for 5-10$ and searching on the origin store you couldnt find that price, only through the featured link, which disappeared a few hours after it showed up for me. I was going to open a thread about it but the deal was gone by the time I could post

I'm gonna guess that gem sack prices are going up because most people are finally running low on those sacks they got dirt cheap during the glitch or whatever. That and/or people ran out of cheap crap to turn into gems.

Well Goat Sim is a historical low, although every time I see it go on sale I think to myself "Well, it's probably due to be bundled soon..."
Console peasants are going crazy over it in the XBL thread because it's just getting released on XB1.

The only thing that matters is Goat Simulator. XB1 wins the generation.
I can't wait for that. I hope they give some type of Gold discount on launch :drool:
But will it come with Goat MMO Simulator?
Is it sad that Goat Simulator is, without a doubt, a day one purchase for me?

:rofl:

Why can't we all just get along? :) I have over 1000 Steam games, yet I still love my ps3/ps4 and xbox 360. The best of most worlds (sorry nintendo).

Daily Deal
75% off Scribblenauts Unlimited - $4.99

Up to 75% off SteamOS Sale

Daily Deals
75% off The Raven – Legacy of a Master Thief (DRM Free) - $6.25
75% off The Raven – Legacy of a Master Thief Digital Deluxe Edition (DRM Free) - $7.50

Weekly, Midweek and Weekend Deals
Ending 3/7
Up to 75% off Magicka games and DLC

Ending 3/8
50% off Knights of Pen & Paper games

Prices listed do not take into account any available voucher.
24 Hour Deals
Up to 75% off Kisareth Studios titles

48 Hour Deals
Up to 75% off Magicka titles

Current Voucher: 20% off B1CYB0-CLSSD1-ARAAGM (Expires 3/6 1600 UTC)

24 hour sale. All games are half off. Expires 3/4 11:59 PST
Coupon codes - Collector's Editions: TICK / Standard Versions: TOCK

Ever wanted to be forced to wrangle with a controller to play Wasteland 2? If so, rejoice in the fact that it will be coming to an xbox one near you.

I had a cheeseburger.

Suck it, curry chicken boy
051117018-02-thai-pork-burger-recipe_xlg.jpg

I'll take a burger over chicken any day.

EDIT:
I like bacon on my burger.
Tonight, I'm having bacon, eggs, and toast. Any thoughts before I deflower your cousin?

Oh god, I have two dogs that eat 'organic'. Drives me crazy. I guess they are recycling at least. :p
Our dogs all do that, but around here we call them cat truffles.

I decided to play the market and sell off my gems created from the winter sale and badge crafting backgrounds and emotes I had that I didn't want. Made out with $10. I can live with that.

bread's done
Back