Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Hehe.. just wait til you go to Greece and Turkey (west of Ankara).. they've been fighting so long they hate each other.  

But most of their food is EXACTLY the same.  They just name it something completely different to be spiteful :)

I'll say this, 15 years in the DC area and I've yet to find a single gyros as good (and big) as the ones you can find in any number of joints on the southside of Chicago.

And for the love of mike it's pronounced YEE-ros, not guy-row and certainly not jie-ro (that's a fuck ing instrument in a plane!)

8855881_orig.jpeg
More Gyro-Trash Talkin

Someone who thinks you can get the same great ethnic cuisine in any metropolitan area hasn't traveled enough. ...and doesn't cook.

I haven't had great Italian cuisine West of Chicago. Sure out here in Cali we have interesting fusion cuisine but that's totally not the same. Hell, I can't get a greasy pork chop sandwich out here.

Also cuisine depends on the ingredients it's made from, and you just can't get the same stuff everywhere. To pick an obvious example, Egyptian Mulukhiya, usually served as a thick slimy soup by it's self, with rabbit, or over rice. It's made from the fresh young leaves of a species of jute. One can't source those fresh young jute leaves in Cali.

veget5.jpg

Or how about water buffalo veal , aged less than 60 days... soo tender?

Stuffed pigeons? (Again, these are from young birds that have not yet flown, so they are still tender.)
Nothing comes to mind specifically from my travels... just when traveling somewhere new EVERYTHING tastes so good.

I was working in a hangar overseas for several weeks. For lunch I ate at the worker cafeteria. This was (according to my colleagues) considered a modest plain boring factory cafeteria.

On average I spent ~ 400 Yen for my complete lunch (~$3.50), If I really splurged I'd manage to spend upwards of $5.

My absolute favorite was the Udon noodles.

konaya3.jpg

The food was different every day. I absolutely loved it. ....everyone always wanted to go somewhere fancy for lunch, but I just couldn't get enough of the factory *gruel*. It was so good.

Hey, I actually finished a game!

Though it was the Order 1886....

Meh, time to return it to Gamestop and get my money back. Not the worst game I've ever played, I'll say that for it. 

I have no sympathy for people that complain about food options. I live in a small island town in the NW that has no food options, and my wife sucks at cooking. I've made terrible life choices. 

I have no sympathy for people that complain about food options. I live in a small island town in the NW that has no food options, and my wife sucks at cooking. I've made terrible life choices.
Horrible life choices indeed. I'm assuming that you lost your arms from a severe bacterial infection on a camping adventure and are using some wonderful tracking software to type and play video games.

Horrible life choices indeed. I'm assuming that you lost your arms from a severe bacterial infection on a camping adventure and are using some wonderful tracking software to type and play video games.

I'm not going to say your wrong to assume that. I'm also not saying that I'm not extremely lazy.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone is wondering why Crystal Picnic got taken off of Greenlight, this is apparently why.
Too be honest, I'm surprised stuff like this (and that other one who clearly got way in over his head from last week or whatever) doesn't happen more often on Greenlight. The indie explosion got people going "Hey, anyone can make a game!" So hundreds of nerds decided to try their hands at it and realized it isn't exactly a relaxing raft ride down the cash river and there's a reason end game credits are kinda long.

Mass effect at 75% is tempting, just to have them all on Origin (already have it on Steam, but ME2 on Origin)

That sale is pretty LOL except for the free Syndicate. Even most of the old ass games that have been 75% off a hundred times are only 50% off now.

I'm pretty sure Steam is going to have a great weekend sale.  They've been glossing over this beautiful thread & are becoming worried that the title will likely change if they don't.  I certainly hope this is true or Neuro5i5 is gonna have to change it to "Steam+ Mail Order Brides & Pizza Mega Thread."

I'm pretty sure Steam is going to have a great weekend sale. They've been glossing over this beautiful thread & are becoming worried that the title will likely change if they don't. I certainly hope this is true or Neuro5i5 is gonna have to change it to "Steam+ Mail Order Brides & Pizza Mega Thread."
weekend deal will be 90% off this and this

I certainly hope this is true or Neuro5i5 is gonna have to change it to "Steam+ Mail Order Brides & Pizza Mega Thread."
Whoa, are they 75% off too? I will definitely be happy to backlog a few of them. Always good to have backups in case the current one gets removed from your library or you just get bored with it.

Whoa, are they 75% off too? I will definitely be happy to backlog a few of them. Always good to have backups in case the current one gets removed from your library or you just get bored with it.
We're sorry, this item is not available in your region. Don't worry. We have removed the applicable item(s) from your inventory. No further action is needed.

Can we take a moment to talk about gem prices please?

Sacks are currently trading at 57p a sack and there's not a great deal of supply. We could breach 60p/90 cents over the next day or so.

41UbQMP.gif

Still no idea what's driving prices up, other than a complete slowdown of gem creation.

Something to keep an eye on.

bread's done
Back