Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Dick, you can start to practise
b9dd077f417ec0ce46897be09390aad669d5d428ab7a7b82d39caac80be34e91.jpg

How is KF2 these days? I haven't played it since immediately after the "balancing" that had a bunch of people upset and some classes feeling useless.
It was pretty fun. It has some new classes and I'm not sure if there's any balance issues. I forget who I was playing initially, but I did the second game as a Demolitionist and had fun though the RPGs still disappear if you shoot directly into an enemy from too close, so you have to aim for the floor around the enemies. Hope they fix that soon.

I know we had people playing support and commando and firebug and we were able to beat the level both times. Not sure if any of the classes are completely useless, but I'd say it's a good time to jump in. It leaves EA in November.

Dick, you can start to practise divorce in Stardew Valley before your wife shows you the papers.

https://twitter.com/pcgamer/status/781271936689209348
MAGICAL BUILDINGS ARE A THREAT TO MARRIAGE! Update says so!
Zero divorce before magical buildings, after? ALL THE DIVORCE! DOGS AND CATS LIVING TOGETHER MASS HYSTERIA!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bah rage quit because Keeper is 1337 and uses his Hori Fighting Stick to cheat on Halo.
The best part is I only needed to use two fightsticks to win and not all 8 of them.

Halo MP, which is great and it's like getting something like COD MP for free, but until the server browser is implemented and we get more bros on the train, I'd say give it a pass.
I'm hoping we get server tools along with the sever browser.
Voting for maps and game mode types will make the game fun.

Voting to skip the map feature would be great when you play 8 rounds of a dumb map.

I know we had people playing support and commando and firebug and we were able to beat the level both times. Not sure if any of the classes are completely useless, but I'd say it's a good time to jump in. It leaves EA in November.
I remember that Zerker was weaker (I used to be able to one hit the weak trash, then it took two hits unless I lined up a perfect headshot) and Firebugs could no longer effectively torch groups of trash mobs (and their "bonus" zed type was actually made fire resistant). Like I said, I haven't played in months though so things could be a lot different now.

Did they add in any new characters since Rae? Maybe more females to trigger the MRAs who were raging about her? :lol:

So uh, anyone know how to get the idling glitch to work properly? I tried doing the stuff listed here, but none of my alts drop anything. Of course they only have one game left to idle. Think that's the problem?
I noticed it was happening last night when I was quitting games so I assume it's still working. I'm still debating if there's any risk in farming the rest of the cards on my account with this.

How is KF2 these days? I haven't played it since immediately after the "balancing" that had a bunch of people upset and some classes feeling useless.
The two weakest perks, arguably, are now Firebug and Sharpshooter -- quite the opposite of where they were a while back. I'm sure they'll swing back around again after an update or two. The rest of them are fine.

SWAT, of course, is the newest perk. He's pretty fun to use. The next perk coming up is called "Survivalist", which is sort of a build-a-perk. The game itself is much better, imo, as they've added random zed groupings and some random level starts, both of which help keep things a little fresher.

I don't know if everyone realizes this or not, but a while back they increased the item drop rate to once per 24 hours. Anyone not trying to get their daily drop is potentially missing out on tens of pennies.

I remember hearing rumors during E3. Hopefully, it does well enough so that we can finally get a proper sequel. The first game was great with an ending that was definitely setting up another entry.

A lot of Dishonored 2 gameplay has been uploaded today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5l-Bh65KHE

There's also full missions playthroughs for both Emily and Corvo.

Great game! Hopefully they update the current verison on steam for free. Current version has GFWL drm.
I had bought a copy last year, you can't even redeem the collector pack items anymore with gfwl redeem being weird now.

CoD:BO3 free weekend this weekend. Brodate?

I had bought a copy last year, you can't even redeem the collector pack items anymore with gfwl redeem being weird now.

I can't find the specifics on the free weekend. Last time it was the MP stuff only, is it the full game and therefore could we bro up the zombies portion? I want to know before I schedule something tomorrow. I own it so I can't test it out on my own.

I forget who I was playing initially, but I did the second game as a Demolitionist and had fun though the RPGs still disappear if you shoot directly into an enemy from too close, so you have to aim for the floor around the enemies. Hope they fix that soon.
I've been mainly playing Demo, though on a custom server as I rarely play vanilla anymore. I noticed that problem ever since they had the Sharpshooter update but I'm sure they fixed that issue few months ago. I was dealing headshot damage to clots, bloats and FPs close range.

I've been mainly playing Demo, though on a custom server as I rarely play vanilla anymore. I noticed that problem ever since they had the Sharpshooter update but I'm sure they fixed that issue few months ago. I was dealing headshot damage to clots, bloats and FPs close range.
Well, I think it still deals damage, but it's just sort of annoying not to see the big explosion to know for sure. If I hit a clot or something weak it'll usually blow up, but if I'm dealing with a fleshpound or scrake I can't really tell. It happened a few times with Hans Volter and his HP counter went down, so I think the damage is still dealt, but it's sort of annoying to have no visual or audio indicator that your big explody thing did anything. And it just looks and sounds like they suck in your round with no effect. I think I was playing with Sharpshooter initially

I looked it up and I was playing Gunslinger initially and honestly it's one of the crappiest perks whose weapon progression sucks. That's my only gripe with the expanded classes, weapon progression sucks on some of them. Gunslinger and Sharpshooter need to be merged again or they need more weapons. I'm used to KF where I can have double Desert Eagles and something else of substance within the perk. Even Demo, which is becoming my favorite lately, needs something more useful between the grenade pistol and the RPG. I just stick with the grenade pistol for most of the game and then get the RPG for the boss fight at the end. We need a grenade shottie or just something in between.

I can't find the specifics on the free weekend. Last time it was the MP stuff only, is it the full game and therefore could we bro up the zombies portion? I want to know before I schedule something tomorrow. I own it so I can't test it out on my own.
The previous free weekends it had didn't allow you to play zombies, so I'm gonna guess no, but maybe one of these free weekends they will let you play at least one of the zombie maps.

The previous free weekends it had didn't allow you to play zombies, so I'm gonna guess no, but maybe one of these free weekends they will let you play at least one of the zombie maps.

I'm game for a COD bro night.
Bro night scheduled. Saturday night. Usual bro time, usual bro place. Be there or die trying.

Direct2Drive has "chosen" me to try out their "new" game streaming service. If I try it out, I get a 10% off discount coupon. Yay me.

Anyone have roller coaster tycoon 2 from the recent humble bundle? I found a rc2 mod that allows multiplayer with 18+ players.

We can create CAG LAND the worst theme park ever
I'd be up for that. Would certainly be better than a lot of the trash we play, but how long before Bah complains because your roller coaster is so much cooler than his?

Bah's roller coaster would probably be a flat circle.

Edit: or maybe an oval.
Itd have to be somewhat plain to be able to get your mom onboard to pass regulations.

I'd be up for that. Would certainly be better than a lot of the trash we play, but how long before Bah complains because your roller coaster is so much cooler than his?
Ha, so says the guy who still complains months later about Keeper and his fighting stick.

Playing against people who have hours of gametime in a particular game is not fun espc when its a game a lot of us are casually playing. All of us were getting owned in the brief time we played last night, you were just getting owned by your own computer.

Itd have to be somewhat plain to be able to get your mom onboard to pass regulations.

Ha, so says the guy who still complains months later about Keeper and his fighting stick.

Playing against people who have hours of gametime in a particular game is not fun espc when its a game a lot of us are casually playing. All of us were getting owned in the brief time we played last night, you were just getting owned by your own computer.
Keeper knows I joke about his Hori fighting stick in good fun. And yes, while it can be frustrating playing against a 1337 guy like Keeper, he also can't help that we suck at a certain game. For the record, I don't think any amount of hours would put us on the same level. When we play shooty games we just need to learn to all team up on Keeper first.

As fox mention, I know he jokes about my fightstick all the time.

Far as fps games? I only played halo for 3 hours on launch day and never touched it again.

I just have a natural skill at fps games and always have.

Even through I'm not a fps fan and actually dislike majority of fps games outside of co-op.

Oval, like his scores at rocket league.
lol Weiler with Rocket League smack is like MysterD trying to win at Social Darwinism

Here are my Rocket League stats all time:

BPydF9T.jpg

I'm willing to bet yours read like what like Pele's mentally stunted cousin would look like if he had a severe head injury on top of already being slow.

Well, I think it still deals damage, but it's just sort of annoying not to see the big explosion to know for sure. If I hit a clot or something weak it'll usually blow up, but if I'm dealing with a fleshpound or scrake I can't really tell. It happened a few times with Hans Volter and his HP counter went down, so I think the damage is still dealt, but it's sort of annoying to have no visual or audio indicator that your big explody thing did anything. And it just looks and sounds like they suck in your round with no effect. I think I was playing with Sharpshooter initially

I looked it up and I was playing Gunslinger initially and honestly it's one of the crappiest perks whose weapon progression sucks. That's my only gripe with the expanded classes, weapon progression sucks on some of them. Gunslinger and Sharpshooter need to be merged again or they need more weapons. I'm used to KF where I can have double Desert Eagles and something else of substance within the perk. Even Demo, which is becoming my favorite lately, needs something more useful between the grenade pistol and the RPG. I just stick with the grenade pistol for most of the game and then get the RPG for the boss fight at the end. We need a grenade shottie or just something in between.
The unexploded rounds are somewhat intentional. Since you're shooting an RPG, you need to have sufficient space between you and your target to detonate the explosive. Otherwise the the ordinance remains intact and you simply do impact damage.

The gunslinger is considered by some to be one of the best perks currently in the game. He excels at taking down medium/large zeds and has good speed. Be sure to check your skill configurations because they get reset a lot when the game updates. The SS was nerfed into near uselessness -- he'll be back, I'm sure.

The demo has a new M4 M203 AR with a grenade launcher. It sounds just like what you're looking for.

bread's done
Back