Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I now cannot see through the windshield in FH3. MS is for sure pushing stealth updates, too many stories of things just randomly changing on people.
Could just be server weirdness too, unless they are manipulating dates on the actual files none of mine have new timestamps since the day I downloaded

I had some server issues last night, trying to place bids and just told it did not go through, sometimes paint job listing just never load and i have to exit/enter to get them to show up

https://steamcommunity.com/games/252950/announcements/detail/790769095410308126

SELLING IN-GAME ITEMS IS NOT PERMITTED
Now that Crates and Keys are out in the wild, many of you have been spending a lot of time trading with your friends. Trading is a fantastic way to complete collections in Rocket League, be it for Toppers, Antennas, or Decals, but it’s important to remember the rules that come along with it.

Outside trading puts you at risk for scams and other illegal activity, which is why trying to sell in-game items outside of Rocket League is against our EULA[www.rocketleaguegame.com] orTOS[www.rocketleaguegame.com]. More specifically, Crates, Keys, and other in-game items may only be traded for other in-game items, Crates, or Keys to ensure a safer and healthier ecosystem. We know that EULAs and Terms of Use documents are TL:DR's, so consider this a heads-up in plain language that attempting to sell in-game items personally or through third-party websites is not allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Talk is cheap. Lets go. Come on Steam.
giphy.gif

If anyone was in the Rocket League Alpha, then you are likely sitting on a goldmine. I was in it and it gave this ugly as fuck gold hat as a bonus. Well now that stuff is tradable, and the thing is selling for big amounts. I sold one last night for $200. The one thing that's a pain is that its in game trading so you have to be really careful of potential scams. I found a buyer who was willing to go first and had feedback (the fact I have high feedback on multiple places helped), so obviously aim for that if you're diving in this pool. I had no idea til I looked here https://www.reddit.com/r/RocketLeagueExchange/ and saw what things are going for. I got my first crate drop and was looking around to see if the dev is ever going to allow marketability/tradability and discovered the Exchange then. Tradability is live now inside the game itself, but no word on marketability so every thing is user to user at the moment.

If you were in the beta (I wasnt) there is a slightly less valuable "golden nugget" that was given as the bonus for being in it and its not selling for as much as the hat, but its still going to get you a nice chunk of change. I saw one go in a thread less than 24 hours ago for 50 keys.

If you've opened any crates (I havent) be sure to take a look and see what your drops from it may be worth. Things like decals and especially cars seem to fetch a lot at the moment.
I am so happy for you in a real envious and angry way.

Now to convince your mom to steal your piggy bank an give it to me.

I take it you had to actually play the game during the Alpha to get the items? Because I was in the Alpha, but I never installed that garbage cuz I'm a CAG and we're only supposed to backlog games.

I take it you had to actually play the game during the Alpha to get the items? Because I was in the Alpha, but I never installed that garbage cuz I'm a CAG and we're only supposed to backlog games.
Id assume so, but if you have the full release it may be worth it to install and look. If you dont then just check it when its bundled.

Bah is pretty good at cherry picking in RL and scoring easy goals, so I would be very interested to see how he scores in 1v1. Assists from Weiler, I'm guessing.

I'm pretty sure I never installed the alpha either but I had the hat in my inventory.

I just would like to memorialize the fact Bah refused a 2 on 1 even when I offered to follow up with a 1 on 1 and then added a 2 on 1 him and someone else versus me.  Just goes to show you insecurity runs in the family.  

Anyway, I'm done with chickenboybah and chickenloverfoxhack.

The bros will be playing Halo 5 or whatever on Windows 10 Store tonight.  It's free, but a big DL so be sure to get that download started ASAP!

Anyway, I'm done with chickenboybah and chickenloverfoxhack.

The bros will be playing Halo 5 or whatever on Windows 10 Store tonight. It's free, but a big DL so be sure to get that download started ASAP!
Surprised Foxhack had time to comment, he's wasting time that could be spent searching for the ultimate savings on the Arkham Knight Season Pass.

And yes, Halo 5 is pretty big, 36 GB almost, but Windows Store seems to have decent speeds.

I bought into the meme again and bought 10pack at green man gaming      

CHAINSAWWARRIOR:RTXPT-KNDMF-JL98?

AGEOFFEAR2:THZXZ-MG5MZ-DE83?

AIRGUARDIANS:9PI2I-WP9X4-NXLT?

BUNKERTHEUNDERGROUNDGAME:EX3K9-PPFE7-YBGK?

HOVENTHESAGESSPINEL:B8ZR8-VQJMX-CHDVZ

CHAINSAWWARRIOR:RTXPT-KNDMF-JL98Q

TIMEGENTLEMENPLEASEPACK:VCQPB-4FTWT-FMLMZ

Keys with the "?"

Reply with the one you want and i'll post it just to be annoying. 

So uh, anyone know how to get the idling glitch to work properly? I tried doing the stuff listed here, but none of my alts drop anything. Of course they only have one game left to idle. Think that's the problem?

So uh, anyone know how to get the idling glitch to work properly? I tried doing the stuff listed here, but none of my alts drop anything. Of course they only have one game left to idle. Think that's the problem?
AFAIK it was working as of a week ago according to some other people.

If you have just one game left then it's really difficult to get those fast drops. You can try going into the Idle Master settings and switching the order priorities to have it cycle in and out of the game every few seconds.

You need at least 3 games with card drops to use the card idling glitch efficiently. Otherwise, it doesn't work most of the time.

Dick, you can start to practise divorce in Stardew Valley before your wife shows you the papers.

https://twitter.com/pcgamer/status/781271936689209348

Brodate:

We tried playing Halo 5 Forge, but it didn't turn out so well.  Only 4 of us showed and it wasn't really enough to keep a brogame going, especially after Bah rage quit because Keeper is 1337 and uses his Hori Fighting Stick to cheat on Halo. Keeper then invited us to another game with 18 players which seemed to get mixed reviews.  I had to sit out most of it and when I did join got to lay all of 10 seconds of one round before I was booted.  The main problem with the game is that the server browser isn't implemented yet so you can only play custom games with people so you have to know someone is in the game playing to join them.  Keeper has a Discord chat server you can join that has people wanting to play, but it's far from ideal.  The game itself is fine (other than I was having some weird controller/keyboard issues).  It's Halo MP, which is great and it's like getting something like COD MP for free, but until the server browser is implemented and we get more bros on the train, I'd say give it a pass.  

We ended up switching to KF2 and killing some zed ass.  

bread's done
Back