Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Barter.vg users can be really picky sometimes. On the one hand, there's the lowballers and then there's the one's who want a pot of gold for their Humble Monthly games. It's been surprisingly hard getting a trade for Cities Skylines for Grim Dawn over there. 

Last edited by a moderator:
bvw.png

You guys better show up!

EDIT: Damn, I got Trey botted
I dunno if I'll have my computer up yet, save the replay!

1v1 is an interesting play style, it's currently my highest in ranked.

Barter.vg users can be really picky sometimes. On the one hand, there's the lowballers and then there's the one's who want a pot of gold for their Humble Monthly games. It's been surprisingly hard getting a trade for Cities Skylines for Grim Dawn over there.
Extremely picky. I rarely have any luck at all making trades on there unless I'm "losing" the trade in terms of value. I barely bother to update my list on there anymore.

I traded the $1 tier version of Clickteam for Agatha Christie on SteamGifts (well, for a sack of gems first). Proudest moment.
For me it was trading a free Dark Souls copy for Wasteland 2. It was some game hoarder on Steamtrades but the guy was nevertheless trustworthy. It seems like the right decision considering Wasteland 2 hasn't gotten all that cheap besides the Humble Monthly.

EDIT: And I just got Grim Dawn for 1 TF2 Key!

Dude's got like +700 rep on Steamgifts and is nearly at level 10, so I took that chance.
He'll probably refund you if it gets revoked, but I know some people trade Humble keys that they themselves got through trades which have more potential to get revoked. Still, I don't know why someone with so much rep would sell it for so cheap when he can get 2-3 keys minimum for it.

Direct2Drive has "chosen" me to try out their "new" game streaming service. If I try it out, I get a 10% off discount coupon. Yay me.
Ditto.

EDIT:

I'm game for a COD bro night.
I played COD:BO3 MP for like almost an hour last night (53 mins, according to Steam).

It's typical futuristic CoD action-packed MP stuff, but now w/ classes with their own special skills/ability - it's fun & runs like a dream here; i.e. 60FPS and most graphical stuff maxed-out.

Unfortunately, everybody seemed to be playing Team Deathmatch last night; and nobody was playing anything else. "Bleh", since I do like especially Free-For-All + Kill Confirmed modes normally in these games.

Brodate:

We played MX v. ATV and Gas Guzzlers last night.  Done both before, had fun in both.  

Tonight Bah will get his ass handed to him by Weiler and I in Rocket League and tomorrow we do COD BO III MP.

It needs to have hundreds of crummy cut-rate rides that no one goes on. And a spnaking cage for bad bois.
These are third-party controllers, so I would avoid unless you're absolutely desperate.

Also, all first-party Xbone controllers support wired play, you just need a microUSB cable, so it's not like these are special either.
The micro USB port on the XBone controller is really fragile. I don't recommend trying to use that for long. (You do need it for firmware upgrades, which you likely need to do if you move to Windows 10, well, if you want to get the controller to work for Windows 10 App Games.)

Tldr: I've fought a wireless XBONE controller on both Win 8 and 10 more than any piece of hardware since the invention of Plug and Play.

Turns out call of duty black ops 3 is only the multiplayer mode and not zombies.

https://openrct2.org/

Allows for custom parks and themes to scenarios.
Most importantly it allows you to play multiplayer with other people on RC2.

And then it goes up on Tremor randomly, days after the unlock and at a dollar tier price. I have brought shame upon my family.
Because they're overpricing Prison Architect, which makes the other games cheaper. But Agatha Christie is out of stock and Bladego'd of course.

Bah said he's busy tonight, so Rocket League will be rescheduled for either Saturday (possibly in the afternoon or right before BO3) or Sunday.

I'll be replacing tonight's event with Golf With Your Friends. Haunted House level just got added so it'd be cool to try that out.

Bah said he's busy tonight, so Rocket League will be rescheduled for either Saturday (possibly in the afternoon or right before BO3) or Sunday.

I'll be replacing tonight's event with Golf With Your Friends. Haunted House level just got added so it'd be cool to try that out.
F yea...im game...maybe...probably...hopefully

cough*dodge*cough

im not around saturday. sunday dicey so next time I make a bro event we can finish with the spectacle. Maybe ill even play a 1v1 just to shame him when i score a goal. His mom will disown him and leave the trailer and the $3.68 under the mattress to me in the will

I like Steam but I do feel some of the restrictive shit they do would be mitigated by serious competition. If anyone can bring that, it's Amazon.

Forza Horizon 3 Standard Edition is $19.99 at Target:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/redirect.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.target.com%2Fp%2Fforza-horizon-3-standard-edition-email-delivery-%2F-%2FA-51742572&pid=13475215

Cross play so it works on both Xbox and Windows 10. Use Red Card for an extra $1 off.

Edit:

Also if you add the VIP Car Pass you save $10 then cancel the VIP Car Pass immediately after the order goes through and you still save $5 on the base game making it $15.
Something something is this the console thread?

<motokispinnininhisgrave.gif>

Game UK has a sale.

DAO Ultimate download is 2.50 pounds - which is around $3.24 USD according to Google.

DA: Inquisition base-game download is 5 pounds - which is probably around $6.49 USD according to Google.

Not including any International Paypal fees or things of that sort here.

All that stuff should activate up on Origin.

EDIT:

GreenManGaming has a RPG sale.

Came to the good ol Steam thread to see if there were any good PC deals for games ill play for 5 minutes or never at all, just to buy an XBone game for a console I have not turned on in a year. I dont even like racing games! WHY I do it, ill never no.

Just a heads up for anyone else who got in on that $30 Mafia III pre-order from Humble Bundle earlier in the year, it looks like you can redeem your key now (I guess pre-loading has started).  It also comes with a separate key/link for the Family Kick Back pre-order DLC.

Came to the good ol Steam thread to see if there were any good PC deals for games ill play for 5 minutes or never at all, just to buy an XBone game for a console I have not turned on in a year. I dont even like racing games! WHY I do it, ill never no.
Code lets you play on your Xbox or Windows 10 PC.

I guess I might see some of you boners in Drivatar form on FH3? Look for me on XBL or whatever the hell they call in on PC: TotesBreakfast.

SeasonalCAG Too Late To The Party:

Just got my cancellation email from Target for Forza and would have played it too don't care where my games are at Steam, Origin Uplay, GOG hell even Desura if there was anything good to play. Time to peek in the cesspool in honor of Motoki and having to go to the pits of hell for a Forza:

Ix9BzgfuZSlLG.gif

How people will be complaining on launch day when I already have 4 skins unlock in Gears of War 4 and claiming that I'm 2pr0 4 Gears of War 4?

gV6YWYB.png

So, not only did my hard drive which contains about 2/3 of my downloaded Steam library fail, I missed a glitch on a racing game?!?!?!?  This is an outrage!

In happier news, forcing me to rip open my computer gave me the motivation to transfer the remaining bits to the case I bought a few months ago.  Hooray for procrastination!

bread's done
Back