Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
It's been out since 2014, they have released numerous free updates, continue to support the game, have been incredibly transparent about costs, dev, and future plans and that makes you hate them?
Yeah, Shovel Knight was one of the few new things done incredibly right this last gen. It's also one of the only Kickstarters I'd consider a success.

Blerggggh. I've been waiting forever for a bundle/decent discount. I'll probably be waiting until the last minute to buy before the price increase incase there's a sale on it before then. Given the reviews of the game I don't mind spending 15 bucks if it means getting the base game in edition to all the future campaigns. Rather do that then wait god knows how long for the complete edition to either be bundled or be put on sale for cheaper than 15.

I'm not buying this game before the price increase unless they have it in a main Humble Bundle. It's WAY overdue as it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not buying this game before the price increase unless they have it in a main Humble Bundle. It's WAY overdue as it is.
The game has been out 2.5 years and has never been bundled or had a discount of over 33%, I believe. Just keep in mind, as well as that if it is bundled it will either in all likelihood be just the base game or it will be in like 2 more years for the complete edition, and a sale that has it lower than 15 bucks (my guess for the new price of the complete edition will be like 25 or something) will probably be another few years away, at this rate. I don't see anyway it's in a HB prior to the price increase, given this news.

Basically if you want the campaigns and don't plan on getting the game prior to the price increase you should be prepared to potentially wait a pretty long time.

Except its not.

The game is constantly updated with new features/campaigns and instead of charging for DLC for each and every one like virtually every single developer under the sun, its all included free. The game still sells like crazy too. They don't need to bundle to get people wanting it. I get the idea of waiting for a bundle, but Shovel Knight is the rare exception where its worth buying in. These devs could've nickel and dimed their way to the bank and haven't. IMO they've earned everything.

If this was a standalone indie title that's been out for almost 3 years that has had no updates and no new content for, Id be totally in agreement. This is the rare exception. It's the best of its genre and $14.99 is a drop in the bucket compared to what some of us spend $14.99 on. It'd also be another discussion if the MSRP was $30. It's $14.99 for tons of content. I wouldnt expect its first bundling for another year, if even then.

It's been out since 2014, they have released numerous free updates, continue to support the game, have been incredibly transparent about costs, dev, and future plans and that makes you hate them?
[attachment=25101:logo.png]

Except its not.

The game is constantly updated with new features/campaigns and instead of charging for DLC for each and every one like virtually every single developer under the sun, its all included free. The game still sells like crazy too. They don't need to bundle to get people wanting it. I get the idea of waiting for a bundle, but Shovel Knight is the rare exception where its worth buying in. These devs could've nickel and dimed their way to the bank and haven't. IMO they've earned everything.

If this was a standalone indie title that's been out for almost 3 years that has had no updates and no new content for, Id be totally in agreement. This is the rare exception. It's the best of its genre and $14.99 is a drop in the bucket compared to what some of us spend $14.99 on. It'd also be another discussion if the MSRP was $30. It's $14.99 for tons of content. I wouldnt expect its first bundling for another year, if even then.
Please stop MysterD'ing this thread.

Y'all forget this site's name. How dare you blaspheme here.

I don't even know what the fuck Shovel Knight is.  Guess I'll go look it up put it in some various cart and then not purchase it in hopes of getting reminded in my email that I have an item waiting to be purchased.

Please stop MysterD'ing this thread.

Y'all forget this site's name. How dare you blaspheme here.
You're right, I should've complained about the lack of a soundtrack or just complained for the sake of it rather than point out something is good value. Don't want it, don't get it. Don't care.

if you knew what i liked, you'd have to call the police on me.
Spawn-2-Panel-One.png

Why couldn't they have said that during the Winter Sale?

So, if you don't already own it, you're stuck paying full price or, in the future, buying the fuck you edition. I've waited a long time to buy their game -- which they've rarely sold for much of a discount and I just can't see being bundled as a complete product for a long time -- so I guess I'll wait even longer for all of their micro-games to be equal to or less than the lowest price to-date.

I hate developers that play these raise-the-price games.
Glad I got it from a Russian before that ship sailed.

Only played it for like an hour but hey at least I played it right?

heh, sorry man, no hard feelings, i'm just a like whore. gotta get them LIKES!!!

and don't be ashamed of what you're interested in. if you knew what i liked, you'd have to call the police on me.
We're good. I'm not actually ashamed; my wife doesn't read this site. :D/ Plus, we all know I would never actually play those games - i'm just working on my boobies:backlog ratio.

And I totally get it about the likes. Approval of my cheapass peers far outweighs any notions of shame I may have.

Nah, just been busy and tired. Fell asleep last night and slept through the Battlefield event. Will try to make it tonight though, turtlebro. Will you be live broadcasting you eating the roach?
I was 30 minutes late for BF1, nobody was in discord by then. Still have 5 hours on my trial, so hopefully reds will plan more no-shows for the future.

I slept into BF1 as well, actually.  I have it installed but haven't even gotten into the campaign yet.  I sort of feel as though I should have a basic grip on the mechanics before attempting multiplayer.

I slept into BF1 as well, actually. I have it installed but haven't even gotten into the campaign yet. I sort of feel as though I should have a basic grip on the mechanics before attempting multiplayer.
I...am just super addicted to RS6 (only 53 hrs in the past two weeks)...I havent bro'd in what seems like ages :/

Genital Jousting tonight.  You all don't want to miss that!

Luckily, I've been working the single player campaign on that game for over three decades so I should be ready to go.

I'll eat a bug when this post gets 50 likes!
Oddly enough, I think I'm eating a bug tonight. Something from fifth-grade science at my wife's school. Nacho-cheese mealworm. Supposedly it tastes like Doritos. No leftover crickets, though, and from her description of those I'm kinda glad.

Sure, but now you're not getting Genital Jousting so you see how these things go.
No more Steam key drops. From now on, people have to supply their own goddamn keys.

I'm sick and tired of all these Steam users who don't work wanting handouts all the damned time. And most of them don't even have two-factor authentication!

bread's done
Back