Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
*unimportant stuff*

oh yea, and

c700x420.jpg

theres not much I miss about ohio, but donatos, something about their thin crust and cornmeal/semolina on the bottom coated just right and the super crisp almost burnt pepperoni brought it all together
Hmmm, I've seen Donatos frozen pizzas in some stores I've been in not that far from where I live... I don't remember where or even what store, but now I'm gonna have to grab one next time I see it because that looks mighty tasty.

Well i have no idea if the frozen turns out as good as ones from a store, I only ever had them at the stores, didnt know they sold them frozen.  Could check if they opened a shop near you, from their site looks like they've greatly expanded since I was a kid and are out of ohio into KY/IN/TN/AL few other states

Last edited by a moderator:
They might have been the "fresh" take-and-bake style, not sure. 

Either way, probably not as good as from a restaurant, but meh, it's pizza so it can't be that bad.

Now all I need is to care enough about getting a $1 tier of an IG bundle for free that I'll bother googling Razer zvault.

Now all I need is to care enough about getting a $1 tier of an IG bundle for free that I''l bother googling Razer zvault.
Shitty pay with our fake currency you buy via paypal payment method. I googled it because I was mildly tempted to buy the $15 HFR: Freedom Fighter bundle and get free Ryse Son of Rome. Doesn't look like the offer is still going but I decided it wasn't worth having to buy $30 worth of that stupid currency anyway.

Yeah, topping up is stupid. EU cost is 117 coins, so I would've to pay 30€ to get extra 17 fake currency.

Other stupid things you can do:

D0bUm9Q.png

At least I did (not) go totally crazy and get gold edition that is 70€  :whistle2:

Yeah, Donatos is great, best of the "chain" places, though I see it as sort of in between a chain like Pizza Slut and the mom and pop shops. I live in Columbus and they are everywhere here. I'd get it more often, but they are a bit expensive for how much pizza you get, that thin crust isn't very filling. But damn, they have great pepperoni.

Judging from yesterday's Bro Night, everyone is willing to put a dong in a butt. Or get a dong in their butt. Or put their own dong in their butt.
I could definitely use a good pizza and good healthcare after the night we had. I put so many pills and other things in my butt, took so many needles to my shaft, and my ejaculate is not supposed to be pink.

I tried to explore the Steam new releases yesterday and then I saw someone made a "The night Zimmerman murdered Trayvon Martin" simulator in VR and I promptly decided my time would be better spent doing anything else.  

All that healthcare talk and no-one brought up the new super healthy option coming to taco bell in a couple weeks?

taco-bell-is-planning-the-national-launch-of-a-healthy-taco-with-a-fried-chicken-shell.jpg

That's a chalupa using fried chicken as a shell, only realistic(ish) picture I could find. Finally coming out of testing, which by the way if you wonder why Taco Bell food is a bit shit, their testing areas are apparently places like OH and TN, instead of obvious places like you know, the Southwest, TX, etc. And not just saying that because I'm jealous or anything...

All that healthcare talk and no-one brought up the new super healthy option coming to taco bell in a couple weeks?

taco-bell-is-planning-the-national-launch-of-a-healthy-taco-with-a-fried-chicken-shell.jpg

That's a chalupa using fried chicken as a shell, only realistic(ish) picture I could find. Finally coming out of testing, which by the way if you wonder why Taco Bell food is a bit shit, their testing areas are apparently places like OH and TN, instead of obvious places like you know, the Southwest, TX, etc. And not just saying that because I'm jealous or anything...
I had one of those what feels like almost a year ago, not bad but nothing special.

Makes me miss the Double Down.

Damn, I miss Chicago deep dish pizzas.

Is there a reward for Motoki? He sends me PMs every now and again, probably when Jonny gets an Uber ride to his pedicure salon and forgets to lock the cage.

Cleaning out extra keys, so here's some games you probably already own:

Broken Age

MYTCV-AF4IW-8C834

Chroma Squad

35TPQ-ZVIAA-X744T

Day of the Tentacle Remastered

6DMBC-3HA99-7TKQV

Long Live the Queen

XD8XE-R55KH-DV9Q4

Magicka

X9DW9-2AB82-49KIA

Never Alone + Foxtales

B40YZ-Z2PZZ-KIFRK

Papo & Yo

5QFA4-2JEAJ-0TN2Z

Phantasmagoria

V34PQ-WJTP7-EM4NB

Phantasmagoria 2: A Puzzle of Flesh

TXKZX-75B7J-Z3DP0

Police Quest Collection

VI5DJ-NMVLK-HMDI0

Shiftlings

RB0ZT-B48E9-YX55B

SpaceChem

3080-05F7-D142-BF71

Space Quest Collection

VF2X0-CDR50-PDPXM

Cleaning out extra keys, so here's some games you probably already own:

Broken Age

MYTCV-AF4IW-8C834

Chroma Squad

35TPQ-ZVIAA-X744T

Day of the Tentacle Remastered

6DMBC-3HA99-7TKQV

Long Live the Queen

XD8XE-R55KH-DV9Q4

Magicka

X9DW9-2AB82-49KIA

Never Alone + Foxtales

B40YZ-Z2PZZ-KIFRK

Papo & Yo

5QFA4-2JEAJ-0TN2Z

Phantasmagoria

V34PQ-WJTP7-EM4NB

Phantasmagoria 2: A Puzzle of Flesh

TXKZX-75B7J-Z3DP0

Police Quest Collection

VI5DJ-NMVLK-HMDI0

Shiftlings

RB0ZT-B48E9-YX55B

SpaceChem

3080-05F7-D142-BF71

Space Quest Collection

VF2X0-CDR50-PDPXM
thanks grabbed day of the tentacle and space quest collection

Of course they wouldn't test it in the Southwest where people actually have good options for fast pseudo-mex food.

Damn, I miss Chicago deep dish pizzas.

Is there a reward for Motoki? He sends me PMs every now and again, probably when Jonny gets an Uber ride to his pedicure salon and forgets to lock the cage.
https://youtu.be/8DYje57V_BY

have any one here play Gothic or ArcaniA?

Nuveem is having a sale on the series and I was wondering if it is worth it to buy. I noticed that the developer also worked on the Risen series (didn't really get into Risen that much)

I enjoyed Dragon Age and Baldur Gate

I highly recommend Gothic 1+2

For me, Gothic 1 is the crowning jewel of the franchise. The freshness of both the gameplay + franchise is here. NPC's on a schedule doing things, important or mundane. Other games like Skyrim have learned how to make their game feel alive basically b/c of this game in particular. While the game isn't perfect b/c its combat is very different - i.e. no mouselook out-the-box and you hit a direction to swing/attack along w/ your combat/action button. That isn't the reason to play the game, though - it's not all about the combat. You play this game b/c of the questing and your decisions matter that will both shape your reputation + character & their class w/ one of the main factions in this game.

This was also one of the earliest games that I can remember that decided to go all out w/ the "Everything must be voice-acted" attitude, which Oblivion adopted and many other AAA publishers also later followed suit. One thing about Gothic series - they're usually difficult. You should save a lot b/c one wrong turn, you can go from a low-level to ridiculously high-level area w/out any warning. If you do feel games do too much hand-helding + are not difficult enough these days, you really should be playing both Gothic 1+2.

Gothic 2 is a much bigger game than Gothic 1, but is it a better game? I'd say, "No." But, the game's still very good. You shouldn't skip this, if you liked the original Gothic. A lot of the issues w/ Gothic 1 became magnified here for me b/c....well, it was more so apparent than Gothic 1. The lack of mouselook in combat, repetitive voice-actors, and everything else really stood out as issues (b/c these issues should've been improved in this sequel). But, that isn't what Gothic is entirely about. If you want lots of quests w/ choices + meaning that can shape both the game-world and your character + their class even, you should play this game. Again, if you want a difficult game, Gothic 2 is also quite difficult + hardcore (like the original Gothic) - where you do need to have timing on your attacks + can't really have crowds around you, or you're toast; and/or when you should save often b/c any turn could be a turn into the wrong area which is much more out-leveled than you are.

I do like Gothic 3, but the game was a technical disaster when it came out w/ performance issues, technical issues, and broken quests. Seriously, make sure you patch it up to the Enhanced Edition's newest version, if you do decide to pick that up - as that'll fix a great deal of the mess and even improve combat. Combat did improve b/c of the mouselook improvements/addition - but without the balanced combat from EE Patch, you can spam the hell out of enemies (or they can spam you) and it's unblockable. Questing is nowhere as interesting in most instances, as the game has a major focus on fetch-quest + one-off quests instead of the typical old-school Gothic 1+2 quests (where you make decisions that matter).

EDIT:

Basically, Gothic Universe Pack is all you probably need.

These games (Gothic 1, Gothic 2 Gold, and Gothic 3) are Piranha Bytes' Gothic games. They're the creator of this series + Risen series. Anything else (i.e. Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods + Arcania games - which weren't developed by PB themselves), you probably don't + won't want or need.

have any one here play Gothic or ArcaniA?

Nuveem is having a sale on the series and I was wondering if it is worth it to buy. I noticed that the developer also worked on the Risen series (didn't really get into Risen that much)

I enjoyed Dragon Age and Baldur Gate
if you didn't like risen 1 you're not gonna like gothic. risen 1 is basically just gothic with updated graphics

it's nothing like da or bg

if you didn't like risen 1 you're not gonna like gothic. risen 1 is basically just gothic with updated graphics

it's nothing like da or bg
Risen 1 is really good, as well.

And yes, Risen 1 is extremely similar to Gothic 1 - small isolated area/island; lots of quests; lots of decisions to make; siding w/ certain factions can shape both your character + their class. If you loved Gothic 1, Risen 1 will feel like PB's best game since Gothic 1.

Though, Risen 1 isn't anywhere as difficult as Gothic 1+2. It's still difficult, mind you - but it's still a bit more friendly than Gothic 1+2, in some ways. Risen 1's combat does improve over previous PB games - as it utilizes mouse-look, unlike Gothic 1+2. It's a bit tighter than Gothic 3 with its camera-movement, though - Gothic 3 was much looser.

Risen 2+3 are quite different from Risen 1, as those games are better suited for a gamepad. B/c of the game having an unlocked camera by default, you can actually easier attack multiple enemies from any direction - which is better suited for a gamepad. But, if you played Risen 1, you will have a huge curve of getting used to this mechanic...or not, since a lot of people hated this change. Using your right mouse button for holding it to stay locked and unlocking the camera by not holding it - that can take some getting used to it, if you can actually get used to it. Personally, I prefer the gamepad on Risen 2+3 - feels like this game was designed more so around this (especially since Risen 2+3 were also on consoles; and since Risen 1 on consoles was a technical disaster).

I love Risen 2 with its pirate setting, as they absolutely nailed it. Though, they basically threw normal magic out the window + replaced it w/ voodoo magic in Risen 2. While voodoo magic is cool and all, they shouldn't never throw the regular magic out the window! Risen 2 really didn't have battles on ships that you could control, though - unlike Risen 3. Risen 2 felt like a lot of its choices and decisions didn't matter in shaping your experience, character + the outcome of the game - meanwhile Risen 3 brought back a lot of that classic Gothic 1+2 decision-making stuff + questing that made the series what it is.

Risen 3 rehashes, remixes, and re-uses a lot of Risen 2 areas, characters, and other assets - which does make Risen 3 feel more so like an expansion than say a true-blue sequel. Risen 3 also brought regular magic back to the table. Risen 3 might feel like it perfected the Risen 2 formula, tweaked the Risen 2 formula + improved over Risen 2's issues - but it still feels more like an expansion than sequel; and doesn't feel anywhere as fresh as Risen 2.

bread's done
Back