Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Alright, lads who has taken the plunge on the Fantical egg bundle? What titles can we expect? Thanks!
Call of Duty 4

twinkle star sprites

simcity 4 deluxe (already owned)

Killing Floor

metal slug x

Layers of Fear

The Last Leviathon

Postal

two "Atlantis" games

Last edited by a moderator:
Others also replied saying it was leftover games with nothing too exciting in there. Unless you know more beyond the titles you listed it doesn’t sound like a good selection.

You're better off buying those Woot packages of random garbage.
Man... I used to try so hard to buy those... I don't think I ever did get one. Actually, I might have gotten some special one edition that just included their flying monkey toy if you weren't lucky enough to get a good one, because I had one of those from somewhere.

World of Goo is just another Friday night at my place.
Ignored the mom joke for a self deprecating joke...

A356jiI.gif

I just deleted my dlh.net account. Anyone remember that site?

I'm trying to clear out old random accounts I don't need or want, gaming or otherwise. It's amazing how many websites I have registered with over the years. Some don't even exist anymore (RIP Webshots, Gametap, and many others). It's surprising how many sites (most of them) don't have direct options to delete your account.

Spring cleaning... :cool: Well, I started this process over a year ago but it's been off and on.

Man... I used to try so hard to buy those... I don't think I ever did get one. Actually, I might have gotten some special one edition that just included their flying monkey toy if you weren't lucky enough to get a good one, because I had one of those from somewhere.
I never did that on Woot, but I did on Tanga back when it was new and still mostly focused on board games. (It was co-founded by one of the owners of boardgamegeek.) I seem to recall getting crap, but I was able to trade it for something decent at a con.

World of Goo is older than most people playing Fortnite.
I'd guess that World of Goo was an important part of the gaming development of most of those now playing Fortnite. World of Goo was on many Wiis and I've also seen it on computers everywhere, including public library and school computers.

I got:

Snow White Solitaire Charmed Kingdom (crap)

Merry Glade (crap)

Dex (likely play)

SWKOTRII Sith edition (already own)

League of Mermaids (crap)

Airport Madness (crap)

Chaos Reborn (likely play)

RiME (likely play)

Construct Escape the System (crap)

SW: TFU Ultimate Sith (already own)
If it's just crap I'll gladly take that Snow White Solitaire.

edit: Wow. Motoki doesn't even own it yet.

I got:

Merry Glade (crap)

Dex (likely play)

Airport Madness (crap)

RiME (likely play)

And I'll take the Force Unleashed if we're claiming shit.

Other 4 games for Castlevania Collection revealed:
https://www.polygon.com/2019/4/18/18484715/castlevania-anniversary-collection-release-date-games

Back in March, Konami announced four of the titles included in the Castlevania Anniversary Collection:

the original Castlevania (NES),

Castlevania 2: Belmont’s Revenge (Game Boy),

Castlevania 3: Dracula’s Curse (NES),

and Super Castlevania 4 (Super NES).

Rounding out the collection will be:

Castlevania The Adventure (Game Boy),

Castlevania 2: Simon’s Quest (NES),

Castlevania Bloodlines (Sega Genesis),

and Kid Dracula (Famicom).

The last game on that list received a Game Boy remake/sequel in North America, but the original Kid Dracula (aka Akumajō Special: Boku Dracula-kun) was only released on Famicom in Japan.

Hit a triple-fakey today with Katana Zero (Humble Store), One Finger Death Punch 2 (Indiegala Bundle), and Supraland (GMG). 

Forager and God's Trigger also look kinda interesting...

I got:
Merry Glade (crap)
Dex (likely play)
Airport Madness (crap)
RiME (likely play)
I mean, if we're all just stepping in and claiming things without even being offered, I'll say yes to KOTOR2.

Hit a triple-fakey today with Katana Zero (Humble Store), One Finger Death Punch 2 (Indiegala Bundle), and Supraland (GMG).

Forager and God's Trigger also look kinda interesting...
Nice. You caused me to check out GMG just now, picking up Doom Classic Collection, and a few games that are under 50 cents. Wahoo

Nothing to do with steam. gameday ,Gameday97 and 98 that was an awesome era. Every hit in the intros would be a penalty today. LOL

The memories

Whelp, the couple of spare keys I had, I've given.  That's it folks, everything else was my +1's...

I could have sworn I've done multiple Star Wars key dumps though.  Shocks me people don't have those.

No Dracula X or SotN, I see. Bloodlines is an underrated game though, so glad it was included. They released SotN and Dracula X together on console so maybe they will port that package to PC.

The arcade collection that includes several shmups was released and sadly you only get the Japanese versions of the games if you are in Japan otherwise you get the USA releases which are worse in some cases. Missing/different music and sounds in some games, Thunder Cross USA version is greatly altered from the Japanese version and is just trash, USA version of Haunted Castle is terribly balanced and quite a bit harder than the Japanese version. Still might pick it up if Life Force and the two Gradius games are good ports, but will definitely wait for a sale.

t. people named Barry.
I see this on reddit/imgur sometimes and I'm old and stupid...

What does the t. mean.

Like, I understand it's like attributing a quote or something, but can't figure out what it means exactly. And it's impossible to google a single letter.

What does the t. mean.

Like, I understand it's like attributing a quote or something, but can't figure out what it means exactly. And it's impossible to google a single letter.
I don't know either.

Supraland is fun.

EDIT: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=t.

Short of tevierseh or something of that sort. It's Finnish for: "Regards."

Often used on 4chan and other boards as a way of mocking other users.

What does the t. mean.

GcRxI08.jpg

question for you nerds. if i wanna turn a spare pc into a file server, can i do it within windows 10, or do have to FreeNAS dat shiz? thanks in advance.

question for you nerds. if i wanna turn a spare pc into a file server, can i do it within windows 10, or do have to FreeNAS dat shiz? thanks in advance.
Depends how hardcore you wanna get and what functionality you want. I.e. I just want a large amount of storage for large files so I just got a 4bay box and use drivepool to present it as a single drive and do load balancing. Then I just share it over my network via samba.

If you want raid you could do it with one of those cheap hardware boxes but their controllers can be a bit sketch so Id probably go freenas or drobo/synology/etc for an actual raid setup or having a lot more functionality

In case anyone else cares the pre-load for Mortal Kombat 11 is now live (it's a 60.2GB download).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQFZC6dzauM

QLOC is listed as one of the developers so I'm hoping this isn't going to be a broken mess of a launch like MKX was.

In case anyone else cares the pre-load for Mortal Kombat 11 is now live (it's a 60.2GB download).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQFZC6dzauM

QLOC is listed as one of the developers so I'm hoping this isn't going to be a broken mess of a launch like MKX was.
Not sure what version(s) this affects.

But some of the MK11 modes are supposedly now always online:

https://gamerant.com/mortal-kombat-11-internet-gear-mode/

Towers of Time, Krypt Modes, and Gear Unlocks are now online-only.

bread's done
Back