Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
so indef how's that Ant Man table playing so far?
~80 mil right out of the gate, makes for a good first impression. Plays fast and has some pretty big combo bonuses that aren't hard to trigger. Outlanes aren't very punishing and I haven't found any unintuitive shots that lead to rage inducing drains yet. Cool ball changing graphics, decent table layout, mediocre voice acting. Already seeing 500+ million scores pop up on my activity feed, imagine the pros will be in the billions by the end of the day.

To the surprise of nobody, I recommend it.

~80 mil right out of the gate, makes for a good first impression. Plays fast and has some pretty big combo bonuses that aren't hard to trigger. Outlanes aren't very punishing and I haven't found any unintuitive shots that lead to rage inducing drains yet. Cool ball changing graphics, decent table layout, mediocre voice acting. Already seeing 500+ million scores pop up on my activity feed, imagine the pros will be in the billions by the end of the day.

To the surprise of nobody, I recommend it.
I've been really getting into pinball as of late, and really want to wait for a sale on the last few tables I'm missing, but... eh, I'm wavering. I'll likely be the cause of the next Pinball Humble.

Amazon trolled me.  They sent me an email that was all like "up to 77 percent off LOTR extended Blu Ray set".  I was all enthused until i realized it was only for Prime members.  Why the heck did they send me the email in the first place?

I wouldn't trust them and their supposed game deals. :)

Deadpool isn't showing up for me in the store. But SteamDB says it's there... so wow. I can't believe it. It's a Wadey Miracle! Whoop, there it goes!

Also, I think Tebow's on to LazyGameReviews.

https://twitter.com/lazygamereviews/status/621455316518047746

Last edited by a moderator:
Deadpool isn't showing up for me in the store. But SteamDB says it's there... so wow. I can't believe it. It's a Wadey Miracle!

Also, I think Tebow's on to LazyGameReviews.

https://twitter.com/lazygamereviews/status/621455316518047746
Not sure if Tebow.

Missing usual spanks and wwe diva talk.

I kept refreshing the CoD Ghosts page, cllicking add to waitlist and they put a copy in my cart. Wasn't that sweet? As well, today is my last day for Prime...

I already have this PoS but it'll make a nice stocking stuffer.

Best deal of the week: Amazon Prime Day 30% off Asics Kayano! Game deals? Bah. Poop games for cheap are still poop.
MKX Collector's for PS4 at $50 was pretty good - which normally retails for over $150.

If one was looking to flip it or something, could make a nice profit.

COD Ghosts PC was $5.

COD games never go that cheap b/c Bobby Kotick.

That about it for game-deals, so far.

MKX Collector's for PS4 at $50 was pretty good - which normally retails for over $150.

If one was looking to flip it or something, could make a nice profit.

COD Ghosts PC was $5.

COD games never go that cheap b/c Bobby Kotick.

That about it for game-deals, so far.
ghosts may be the exception though. Its been on woot for 10$ multiple times starting last september. Blops2 was also 10$ at microcenter

ghosts may be the exception though. Its been on woot for 10$ multiple times starting last september. Blops2 was also 10$ at microcenter
BLOPS2 was never $5, though.

But, yeah - Black Ops 2 for $10 was certainly worth it, if you ask me. :)

I remember when Tony had COD MW2 for $5 on Val-Day, one of those years he was around.

DeadPool is back in the store.

WTF?
tumblr_inline_nqh5r5pCuR1ruq2b3_500.gif

I just played a lil bit of Jet Racing Extreme, an Early Access title that released yesterday at 50% off for $2.49.

Here's my review on Steam

It's pretty fun but also pretty rough around the edges. The dev allegedly says it'll allegedly become more expensive as he adds content. There's probably a good chance it'll be bundled though.

I saw people on reddit say that the uncensored version is region locked for Australia/NZ, meaning you can't activate it without VPN. Dunno how true that is
Mind linking me to someone mentioning NZ? I only saw a couple of people mentioning AU when I checked last night.

As far as I can tell, we shouldn't get the censored version, but I guess it could be different for keys. (We get the same AppID as the US on the Steam store, and while the regular version is clearly locked for AU according to SteamDB, it doesn't mention NZ.)

Weird, I was able to purchase and install (with the confirmation of CAGs here) without issue last night. If there is no limit to purchase, I can help you out once I return home.
Apparently, some games are restricted by Paypal account in addition to IP restrictions. AFAIK, this is usually because the games are locked Steam-side (rather than the publisher being jerks)... but I haven't found any reason for South Park to be restricted here, unless we've been lumped in with Australia for some reason.

DeadPool is back in the store.

WTF?
Nice price on the DLC. :cold:

Mind linking me to someone mentioning NZ? I only saw a couple of people mentioning AU when I checked last night.

As far as I can tell, we shouldn't get the censored version, but I guess it could be different for keys. (We get the same AppID as the US on the Steam store, and while the regular version is clearly locked for AU according to SteamDB, it doesn't mention NZ.)

Apparently, some games are restricted by Paypal account in addition to IP restrictions. AFAIK, this is usually because the games are locked Steam-side (rather than the publisher being jerks)... but I haven't found any reason for South Park to be restricted here, unless we've been lumped in with Australia for some reason.

Nice price on the DLC. :cold:
Maybe Nuuvem lumped you together with Australia, but the keys aren't locked for you, not sure.

For those wondering about AU/NZ South Park using a VPN to activate a North American key for South Park on steam WONT get your account banned or anything. While Valve likes to ban your account for VPN activations there are a few games they turn a blind eye too, South Park is one such game.

For those wondering about AU/NZ South Park using a VPN to activate a North American key for South Park on steam WONT get your account banned or anything. While Valve likes to ban your account for VPN activations there are a few games they turn a blind eye too, South Park is one such game.
Thanks random internet stranger. I shall take you at your word.

Nuuvem PrimeDay deals:

Max Payne Franchise Pack - $25.50

Mousecraft - $2.38

Borderlands 2: GOTY - $6.37

Flockers - $2.94

Football Manager 2015 (SA Locked) - $6.37 (SA)

Alien: Isolation (SA Locked) - $6.37 (SA)

Far Cry 3: Deluxe Ed - $5.09 (Uplay) - $3.82 Std Edition

Nuuvem PrimeDay deals:

Max Payne Franchise Pack - $25.50

Mousecraft - $2.38

Borderlands 2: GOTY - $6.37

Flockers - $2.94

Football Manager 2015 (SA Locked) - $6.37 (SA)

Alien: Isolation (SA Locked) - $6.37 (SA)

Far Cry 3: Deluxe Ed - $5.09 (Uplay) - $3.82 Std Edition
Dear Sega,

fuck you for hiding all your good games from Mexico, Alien: Isolation Season Pass is -not- South America locked, I want to buy it at $4.46.

I really enjoyed Alien Isolation, though it does drag on a bit too long and by the end you kind of just want to get through it and finish. Everything in the season pass is just timed challenge stuff which defeats the purpose of what the game was all about in my opinion. Base game is more than enough.

Dear Sega,

fuck you for hiding all your good games from Mexico, Alien: Isolation Season Pass is -not- South America locked, I want to buy it at $4.46.
The Alien: Isolation Season Pass is on sale as well? Sweet! Thanks for mentioning that... and, um... sorry about your anger towards Sega.

By time you finish game, you don't want to see that alien anymore, so you won't need season pass.
I really enjoyed Alien Isolation, though it does drag on a bit too long and by the end you kind of just want to get through it and finish. Everything in the season pass is just timed challenge stuff which defeats the purpose of what the game was all about in my opinion. Base game is more than enough.
This is how I feel about most DLC today. I don't really wait for the GOTY/DLC bundled edition anymore if I'm interested enough in the base game. Usually it offers more than enough to entertain me. I can't say I really wanted anymore of Skyrim after the base game. Same for Borderlands 2 even though I got the season pass early on a glitch deal -- eventually it becomes a tedious slog.

So Arkham Knight won't release until Fall, meaning it's going to be at least another couple months. Which tells you just how little of a  fuck  they gave about the pc version and how little work went into it considering when it's all said and done it'll probably have taken them over 3 months to fix it.

bread's done
Back