Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone know what the hell is this dont really feel like giving steam my SS number

You have created 154 listings this year. Before you can sell or list more than 200 items in a calendar year, we are required to collect certain information from you. to provide the necessary information. To find out more about this requirement,
You may be too young to use the interwebz.

Hmm.  I really want the FC franchise pack, as I currently only own Blood Dragon, and FC3 has been on my wishlist for like two years.  Two regional traders are already offering it for $6.56 in the trade thread.  I think it's time, but I'll wait to see what Krug can offer.  And how the heck do you pay 3.5 keys for something???

Hmm. I really want the FC franchise pack, as I currently only own Blood Dragon, and FC3 has been on my wishlist for like two years. Two regional traders are already offering it for $6.56 in the trade thread. I think it's time, but I'll wait to see what Krug can offer. And how the heck do you pay 3.5 keys for something???
.5 can be Tour of Duty ticket, special Capsule ones, refined metals, etc.

You can give your SSN to me and I'll fix your problem
Don't listen to spoder. He's trying to scam you.

Send me 5,000 dollars and your bank account number, this way I can open a Steam Bank Account for you. You must have 5,000 to open an account, as well as a Social Advocate (me), willing to vouch for you, which is why you must send me the 5,000 dollars. I need your bank account number to prove that you are a well standing member of a prior bank.

anyone know what the hell is this dont really feel like giving steam my SS number

You have created 154 listings this year. Before you can sell or list more than 200 items in a calendar year, we are required to collect certain information from you. to provide the necessary information. To find out more about this requirement,
Lord Gaben needs it so he can claim all of his children as dependants. All hail the tax deductions.

Specifics or it didn't happen!
Believe me, it happened.
so did you guys have diarrhea or the food there just suck?
There may have been diarrhoea the following day, but it would be unfair to associate it with the buffet, more likely the several hours of drinking glorious Spanish lager. And Jägerbombs.

The venue:

UC7kTlW.jpg

The location (for those who really, really need to know:

kslqzhY.jpg

The TripAdvisor link: http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g187514-d3378884-Reviews-All_You_Can_Eat-Madrid.html

(My particular favourite was the one entitled "I'd rather starve")

Specifics:

- the first counter held salad, which looked edible. It was barely touched;
- the second counter held pasta and what appeared to be tomato soup. Tasty!;
- the third and final counter had "hot" food - paella, pizza, chicken breasts, meat of questionable origin;
- the paella was stone cold despite the fact that it was served on a steaming hot frying pan;
- the chicken was, at best, rubbery (it bounced surprisingly well!);
- the bread rolls were semi-frozen;
- the meat of questionable origin was... pink. We really don't know what it was. Could've been pigs trotters. Some of the locals (two, in fact) gorged on plates of them;
- it takes talent to make a place look that tired;
- my pint was flatter than Holland;
- my table was wonky. On closer inspection, we didn't find one that wasn't.
- it's the only place that we went to all weekend where you paid in advance. No need to guess why.

Plus points:
- you could buy five bottles of San Miguel for €3.00, so naturally the place was full of students and teenagers;
- it has a roof.

u ea lover did ea paid u hoen ybun also rebirth finlaly came in my mailboox
Yay @ X Rebirth showing-up for you.

I'm a big-time BioWare fan - since their old days of Baldur's Gate.

Honestly, I think the original DA: Origins was absolutely fantastic; and DA: I looks like the sequel we all really wanted in the first place.

Does the Far Cry Franchise pack have the deluxe edtion of Far Cry 3 or the standard edition?

Edit: Nevermind I must have been overlooking it in the description.

Last edited:
Everything seems to be weirded out on Steam for me.

Anybody else seeing this. It's on Far Cry's store page.

2mpzq7m.png

its really not, jokes man jokes

Or did I touch a nerve
Not really. I just thought more variation would be great.

It's just the same joke over and over.

I'm sure there's other things you could make fun of.

I mean my avatar is a sexy cartoon rat.

It's known I'm a weaboo type person.

My avatar changes almost daily.

I'm a known pervert who regularly posts large bouncing breast gifs.

I mean there's just so much more material I give you people but all I see is the same joke everytime I post.

At least change it up from time to time.

I mean there's just so much more material I give you people but all I see is the same joke everytime I post.
Your first mistake was saying something about it. Best to keep quiet and let it run its course. But you make the mistake of whining about it
Now it will never end

Not my rules, the Internets rule.

[quote name="lostnumber" post="12238061" timestamp="1415927177"]Fair enough.
I guess.[/quote]
Go to the GOG thread and poke the GOG White Knights with a stick, it will make you feel better... Trust me.

Is that your avatar or your mom's didlo salesman's pastor's avatar?

Are you a weaboo type person or is that your sister's family doctor's dog's veternarian who is?

Do you change your avatar daily or is it your prostitute's hedge fund manager's winery estatesman who does that for you?

Are you really a known pervert who posts large bouncing breast gifs or does your split personality's psychologist's psychologist do that?

Phew that brainstorming for brand spanking new material took it out of me!

I feel like there are fewer white knights in that thread than you seem to think there are.
Possibly, but the prostrating/contortions some of the pro-GOG people go through when GOG does a promo/sale, or to justify their GOG purchase(s) and/or to avoid Steam is, um...COMEDY GOLD(tm)!

I caved and bought the Far Cry set. $10 for the 3rd game and the DLC alone was nice...but the first game and Blood Dragon? Why not throw that on the side too...

Too soon?
Edited: just researched what that was. You are a horrible fucking person.

I didn't know at first as I don't watch or read the news but for you to make light of this sort of thing is truly low.

Last edited:
Unlike Steam, GoG will actually make really ancient games run on modern OSes, before putting it up for sale.

Re: Release of old titles

I can't believe some of the shit that has made it through Steam QC.

I hate to ask here but I need the context. What's that all about? I suspect I'll regret asking but morbid curiosity has gotten the better of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back