Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
Winter Wolves y u no giv lesbian ver of Nicole?

I'm sure it will be an add on or seperate version later that he charges extra for.
I haven't heard of any plans to release same sex romance options for that game, and it's been a while since it came out on their site. There also weren't any in the last game that had that same artist (Always Remember Me), so I doubt we'll see any such expansion for it.

She's right. The technical term is "schlicking", not fapping.

The more you know! :mrgreen:

You're all schlicking by the way.
FTFY.

Asylum actually. Was your spoiler regarding origins? Well either way I haven't played any in the series Got out of gaming for about 8 years or so and was pretty much nintendo console prior to that.

I figured don't follow up immediately with sequels. Though I did go straight from BG 2 to ToB. I am also the type that loves mods. I ran BG 2 w a crap load and had a blast. I just wish it was easier to configure. I hear with the nexus thing it's dead simple for most elder scrolls and the new fallout games.

Right now, I'm leaning towards the older stuff with graphic mods and ease of use/ui mods. That way its slightly prettier and I won't as irritated at some older gameplay restraints as I might be upon coming back to them from newer stuff. I know Vampire and Kotor 2 have had extensive content restored by the fan community, probably irrating to configure the mods but doable. I wish there were really good 360 controller profiles for them though.

Divinity original sin is on my radar for co op but not until my buddy actually gets reliable net. By that time I should be through one or two games hopefully and it'll have a discount for the autumn sale.

I figure I have enough rpgs here I could easily make it last a full year and a half to two years even if I really committed myself to a couple hours a day.
About Batman: Arkham series - my spoiler was about all 3 of them, actually.

About game-pad profiles - did you ever buy Pinnacle Game Profiler when it was dirt-cheap on sale?

And no, no I have not - even though I did test it for a demo; and I did like it.

If you actually do have it - might be worth looking into finding profiles online for those games you're looking at.

Also, I still have an old last freeware version of XPadder (MajorGeeks has it - it's version 5.3) - which you basically have to both install + then run in older Windows compatibility mode (Win XP) to get it going.

Not sure if there's major profiles out there w/ that, since that's much older.

About Nexus - definitely join the site and use the Mod Manager program. Make installing, uninstalling, enabling, and disabling stuff for certain games a lot easier.

New Releases

Total Pro Golf 3- $16.99

Gold Rush! Classic- $7.99

Nicole (otome version)- $18.99

Murder Miners- $3.94

Us and the Game Industry

Only If- F2P

Fall of the New Age Premium Edition- $9.99

UnEpic- $12.99 (out of early access)

Terrorhedron- $8.49

Early Access

Merchants of Kaidan- $13.49

The Fifth Day $14.99

Obludia desura peasant key-   XMF29-4QMXZ-CPWS3-8CNQ4-U4BFN

Free 20% OlliOlli coupon- just add me on steam

attachicon.gif
Untitled1.png
Reported for squandering Playfire first-plays. ;)

About game-pad profiles - did you ever buy Pinnacle Game Profiler when it was dirt-cheap on sale?
And no, no I have not - even though I did test it for a demo; and I did like it.
If you actually do have it - might be worth looking into finding profiles online for those games you're looking at.

Also, I still have an old last freeware version of XPadder (MajorGeeks has it - it's version 5.3) - which you basically have to both install + then run in older Windows compatibility mode (Win XP) to get it going.
Not sure if there's major profiles out there w/ that, since that's much older.
Yeah, I have pinnacle but I couldn't quite get the profiles to work right. That may have been due to trying to use them in the opening game menus as opposed to the game itself. Also due to certain design choices, most of the profiles are far from intuitive.

Edit: Mainly talking about bloodlines

Exploring Fallout 3 and I actually get a little nauseous when I find cannibal areas. I exact extra revenge on them for being awful people.

Exploring Fallout 3 and I actually get a little nauseous when I find cannibal areas. I exact extra revenge on them for being awful people.
Guess you're not going to be taking the canibal perk then...unless you're going to take revenge on yourself too, which would be awesome.

So bored I'm considering Dungeon Defenders Eternity.  Yeah it's a cash grab but I never bought the DLC for the original game.  Someone stop me.

They've been better about doing PC ports in general, but the only fighting game series they've ported to PC thus far is Naruto (was probably an experiment because it's a guaranteed hit they can afford to lose some money on).

Is it possible? Absolutely, and I hope it's true.

It's a shame no DBZ fighting games ever got ported to PC though, the new one isn't being ported to PC either. :whistle2:(

She's right. The technical term is "schlicking", not fapping.

The more you know! :mrgreen:

You're all slacking by the way. Why has no one mentioned this? :shame:

You get free stuff from joining the official Payday 2 group on Steam. The more people who join, the more stuff group members get (mostly free DLC for Payday 2)

One of the rewards is a free copy of the original Payday during one day in October (much like the Sniper Elite V2/Left 4 Dead 2 free day). Makes me feel a little silly for buying it during the summer sale, but oh well.

Also, there's been a spotting of Arkham Origins: Complete Edition. Looks like patience may finally pay off.
nice find

and finally might be able to pick up Arkham Origins

come on price glitch

Shadowrun Returns: Dragonfall - Director's Cut announced.

It'll be a stand-alone product.
It'll have new features, new missions, new art, and more.
It'll be FREE to SrR: Dragonfall game-owners + those backers who Kickstarted SrR.
I should probably get around to playing my Kickstarted copy of the base game one of these days so I can get around to playing my free copy of Dragonfall so I can get around to playing my free copy of SRDFDC when that comes out.

Bleh.

A director's cut and they're taking care of those that already bought?. Hmm will I need to start over cause if I can use an existing save my game just got put on hold.
Yep.

Seems like they have taken a lot of the SrR communty's thoughts + opinions to heart - and decided to improve the game + give their fans what they wanted.

Kind of like what CDP does when they do Witcher games - when they released Regular Edition and then release a major overhaul patch later that they call "Enhanced Edition."

I just want to say that Rogue makes the best beer in the United States. It's amazing,
That's a good one in the picture. I'm sad my friend drank the seasonal one I left at his house. It had rose essence or something. Very tasty beers though. I'm a huge Dogfish Head drinker myself. I always try out their new stuff and it usually never fails to disappoint.

It's a shame no DBZ fighting games ever got ported to PC though, the new one isn't being ported to PC either. :whistle2:(
Well there IS an unofficial one currently in development for PC...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzQkB1gVtXA

I don't care if it's being made in M.U.G.E.N., it looks really good and I can't wait to play the full version.

I just spent the last six hours playing Injustice: Gods Among Us. I don't normally play games that long.

I started the game with the intent of getting some of the Playfire Achievements and ended up getting caught up in the story mode, which is surprisingly good. I'm used to Capcom fighters which present their "stories" in one or two broken sentences between matches, but this was a full-blown story and it was actually entertaining. 

The fighting is ok. I like the way Capcom moves work better than MK-style button presses. On Normal it wasn't too bad though, because it's not a terribly difficult game and I wasn't required to remember 8,000 combos to succeed. The environmental attacks were pretty awesome and helped make the combat a lot more fun than it should have been. 

I rate it 8 bats out of 3.14159265359 combos.

Tell me CAG what should I play after shadowrun returns: dragonfall, which I recommend you all get next time it goes on sale. Preferably for around $5.
Strong recommendation from me for Grim Dawn. It was around $9 from a Commie during the Summer Sale, and I'm loving it. Grimy, dark, updated Titan Quest style carnage with guns and bombs and steel and magic and it's wonderful. Best purchase of the Summer Sale.

Totally depends, most of the credit ones from the market require you to build/have the pistols like you said and then craft the dual version but some don't (mostly from clan research). One of the things that people do is build a single version of something, rank that to 30, then build another and make dual versions of it - ranking up weapons/frame contributes to your char's mastery rank, allowing you to use rank-locked weapons (and other bonuses, like improved trade per day amounts, etc) - so doing it this way gives you the best bang for your buck.

You can get Rhino first, it will help you get the others - he's pretty much easy mode soloing.
Yeah, I'm pretty lost on all that clan stuff. As well as the mastery rank and what's the point of all that besides equipping more mods.

Do you get Rhino first? Like, just naturally? Or do you still have say "I'm gonna get Rhino" and grind for it?

Ugh, he should realize his games aren't good enough to be pulling that shit.
That's WHY he puts lesbians in them... Because they aren't good and need perverted gimmicks to sucker in weeaboos with low standards and lez fetishes.

It's clever, but I'm more easily roped in by monster girls and whatnot just because it's funner. Lesbians aren't my bag of chips. There's really no point to Winter Wolves games either way, since they're badly written eroge VNs with no explicit material.

Shadowrun Returns: Dragonfall - Director's Cut announced.

It'll be a stand-alone product.

It'll have new features, new missions, new art, and more.

It'll be FREE to SrR: Dragonfall game-owners + those backers who Kickstarted SrR.
Awesome, I'm regretting grabbing Dragonfall in the Summer Sale a bit less after hearing that.

I just want to say that Rogue makes the best beer in the United States. It's amazing,
If I had a never ending magical beer tap I'd probably want it to be Dead Guy Ale. It's not the most mind-blowingly amazing beer out there, but it's just damn good beer. Rogue has some crappy ones, but I agree, they're awesome. One of these days I'm gonna pony up and try the Double Dead Guy and Dead Guy XS, those beers get ridiculously good reviews, can only imagine they're a step above the standard version.

I'm a fan of Stone too. Ruination is the most ridiculous thing I've ever drank, but I love it.

And Sam Adams can suck my American dee.

[quote name="spoderman" post="11957086" timestamp="1406363547"]wat foil was it[/quote]robot something revolution. Or robot rescue something. Not sure if I'll be able to sell it though.

I've gotten foils from boosters, but yeah, prices are usually in favor of selling the booster so I rarely open them.  Last time I did (and got a foil) was during the summer sale.

Yeah, I'm pretty lost on all that clan stuff. As well as the mastery rank and what's the point of all that besides equipping more mods.

Do you get Rhino first? Like, just naturally? Or do you still have say "I'm gonna get Rhino" and grind for it?
WARFRAME

The Mastery Ranks in Warframe don't do a ton right now, but they are talking about adding in a skill tree system that would allow you to have universal abilities regardless of what frame you were wearing - not a lot of info here. The MR has nothing to do with mods actually - it's more what weapons you can make in the foundry, how many extractors (drone resource collectors) you can deploy, how many trades you have per day and I'm sure I'm forgetting something else.

Rhino is really early on yeah. I think Venus comes right after Mercury (it's been a while) - and there are not that many nodes on the planet. I think I said earlier that I had pretty good luck so far with getting the pieces needed for all the Warframes - Rhino was the only boss that I had to do more than 10 times to get all 3 parts (it's all based on luck though, I got pieces each time, just not the one I needed of the 3). He's a good frame to get though and makes getting other frames a lot easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back