Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
ATGMRkR.jpg
I just got one of those recently too. I swear they put higher odds of boosters on shitty low value games.

Probably more crafters since low cost.

I have got 4x Gun monkeys boosters and 6x Woodle tree boosters and worst thing is I'm not even lying.

Free steam key, guess what it is!

1.jpg

+

Steam-Logo_1.png

KIY2V-27NAH-ZEVFP

GetGames is having a Borderlands 2 MAC Sale this weekend, for up to 75% off.All activate on Steam and are SteamPlay (installs on PC too).

GetGames is having a Borderlands 2 MAC Sale this weekend, for up to 75% off.

All activate on Steam and are SteamPlay (installs on PC too).
The Headhunter packs have been much cheaper than that.

I've never gotten a foil and I don't think I even know how to get a booster.
You have to first get all the available card drops for a game in order to be eligible for receiving a booster pack from the same game. So if a game has 8 cards and 4 card drops, you have to get all 4 card drops before you can start getting booster packs from that same game.

With Assassin's Creed Unity, The Crew, and Far Cry 4 all coming out within 3 weeks of each other, which Ubisoft game do you guys think is gonna get bundled with video cards so that I can buy a cheap code for $20?

In addition to the Weekend Mini Bundle Motoki posted,

New from DailyIndieGame - DIG Super Bundle 6 - $0.99 (BTA for 2 bundles)

Steam keys promised to be distributed when Greenlit. Ends in ~20 days.
Thanks! Bought for the BTA of $1.05 for double keys. That's a crazy deal if you get 2x Steam keys for those games once Greenlit.

You have to email them to get steam keys.. which is a deal breaker for me. Even then, their shady ass layout is enough for me to not buy from them.

I did it guys! Number 700!

header_292x136.jpg

Look what u made me do Motoki!
Great. Now get started on a Let's Play.

Quick question: Broken Age isn't done yet right? There's more episodes?
There's at least one more and who knows how long it will take or if they will do another beyond that. That game popularized the phrase feature creep.

Originally the "The second part of the game would come in a free update a few months down the road [from the January part 1 Early Access release], closer to April-May" (well originally there wasn't going to be a second part) but as of a couple of weeks ago "Art, writing, and design has been underway on Vella's section for a bit now, but the animators and programmers are just about to start working on it in full".

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back