Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Gen. Discussion & Info

That's okay, Strell. I think I'm done for tonight.

Also, tech chasing is the most satisfying thing in the world for King Dedede to do. I love fighting characters who he can't chain grab (Meta Knight and Olimar are my favorites), just for this reason.

[quote name='Strell']I didn't want to play with you anyway.

Is there anyone else that I DO want to play with that wants to throw down?[/quote]

:cry:

I'm bored and I'm online.

edit: Well I still be around, post if anyone wants to play.

edit 2: OK Janet, that last match not my favorite :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mad D']
edit 2: OK Janet, that last match not my favorite :lol:[/quote]
It looked like you did that on purpose just to be nice.

But I love chess!

Btw, David, what's your DL speed? Mine's ~ 6.0 mbps. Let's have a bragging fight!
I saw someone on CAG w/ a speednet test of 27 mbps. :O

Lots of fun games tonight! Hilarious stuff all over the place. I have a big headache but iz ok.

Thanks yukine, Janet, JoeB, and Mad D!

I will Hero, just give me 15 minutes

edit: That was a weird error code, I'm done for now though.

[quote name='Mad D']I will Hero, just give me 15 minutes[/quote]
okie dokie, I think I know what I need to improve on...
GGs Mad D. Some of matches were surprising interesting. I.E. Link vs. pit.

[quote name='Strell']Lots of fun games tonight! Hilarious stuff all over the place. I have a big headache but iz ok.

Thanks yukine, Janet, JoeB, and Mad D![/quote]

Well I assume you're not referring to my excellent Smashin', I was bringing the pain! :cool:

I'm not home yet. Maybe in a hour.

edit #1: I'm on brawl right now so someone could come in.

Besides Beef being alive and not dead, good games Mad D and Hero.

No one compares to me in projectiles. NO ONE.

Edit: I was messin' around in that last game, trying to provoke you guys to double team against me. :lol:

I was had the same idea that's why I kept spin dashing all over the place but it ended up with Hero winning it all

I was thinking, I don't remember Marc playing like that.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']:wave:[/QUOTE]
Is that the ghost of the man who hates my town and is still using the old too large version of a signature that PM'ed a newer smaller better looking one to?

[quote name='Mad D']I was had the same idea that's why I kept spin dashing all over the place but it ended up with Hero winning it all :lol:

I was thinking, I don't remember Marc playing like that.[/quote]
I thought about it but I knew he wanted to throw me off the screen.

Of course I'm not dead, I just had no internet or cable television...for 5 weeks.

I did get some of my backlog cleared up though. Earthbound and Mother 3 are beaten, and it makes me smile just a bit more when I see Ness and Lucas do their moves now.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Of course I'm not dead, I just had no internet or cable television...for 5 weeks.

I did get some of my backlog cleared up though. Earthbound and Mother 3 are beaten, and it makes me smile just a bit more when I see Ness and Lucas do their moves now.[/quote]
What is it like having no internet for 5 weeks? I don't remember life before the internet. Did you watch pron?

[quote name='hero101']What is it like having no internet for 5 weeks? I don't remember life before the internet. Did you watch pron?[/quote]

Do you remember the episode of the Simpsons where Sideshow Bob's brother visits, and he makes the sarcastic remark about being in a cave on Mars with his eyes shut and his fingers in his ears?

That was a great episode. =D

Also, no internet for 5 weeks was awful. Barely any outside communication with my friends who no longer live near me, no updates about anything in the world, and nothing but the small supply of DVDs I own to watch over and over again.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Do you remember the episode of the Simpsons where Sideshow Bob's brother visits, and he makes the sarcastic remark about being in a cave on Mars with his eyes shut and his fingers in his ears?

That was a great episode. =D

Also, no internet for 5 weeks was awful. Barely any outside communication with my friends who no longer live near me, no updates about anything in the world, and nothing but the small supply of DVDs I own to watch over and over again.[/quote]
Sounds like one of those episodes of Lost. You had to press do that numeric sequence each day. You probably miss Marc's spam.

bread's done
Back