Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Gen. Discussion & Info

GGs to Blue, Goo, and Mad D. Those were some really good games! Mario is a boss, but he just could not take out Kirby tonight. Sad day. :) Good job, D!

You still around Jack?

edit:
Wish I could have stayed around more but my connection couldn't take it when Joe joined. I used to be able to host 4 players from multiple regions without lag (Hero and Jack in the East coast and Janet in the midwest), but lately my connection has been weaker. Must be because of all the new wireless routers in my area or maybe some connections are just not compatible (Joe and Strell).

Been playing for two hours, tired. Fun games though.

Last edited by a moderator:
We probably do have a decent connection, actually. I'm back in SD where I have good internet. Nevermind.

EDIT: Crystal clear with Rig now, now that I stopped being a baddie.

EDIT2: I love Mario.

Crap room is full. I made my own room.
I guess I can't play tonight since everyone is in that one room.

LOL! Dedede + Me = such a big douchebag. Swallowcides and chaingrabs (not to mention the infinites) break this game for pretty much every character!

Sorry for being such a huge turd tonight, guys. I haven't played Dedede in so long, I didn't cool it at all with the shenanigans.

Nuts to your nonsense, JoeMama. Especially on that Mario vs Luigi ending when we both uppercutted just to try and survive longer than the other.

Sorry Hero. :( I wanted to play with ya and then I saw a room with two in it, and then Joe joined up.

GGs blue, Jack, and Janet. Had a lot of fun and some funny and amazing things happened tonight. I wish there wasn't a limit to recording games.

Thanks for sticking around Strell. Good games. I think we're all used to DDD's shenanigans, Joe.
[quote name='Strell']Nuts to your nonsense, JoeMama. Especially on that Mario vs Luigi ending when we both uppercutted just to try and survive longer than the other.[/QUOTE]
That was my favorite too.

Hero, did you not join after I left? Or did Daisy take my spot?

Thanks for the games Strell, Jack and Joe. Those were some pretty good games early on, at least until some lag started to set in...

I keep pressing the wrong buttons in Rag Doll Kung Fu because I keep thinking it is my classic controller Smash Brothers set up :lol: Any of you have a PS3 it is free right now (thanks Marc for letting me know), it reminds me a little of Little Big Smash Brothers. Wish it had online though.

[quote name='Strell']"Rag Doll Kung Fu" sounds like a way to describe your Singstar videos.[/QUOTE]

Just because I'm Chinese and look like a rag doll doesn't mean I know kung fu. :p

You must be the offspring of I Am Error from Zelda.

Rag Doll Kung-Fu (which when said fast sounds like "Mad Goo's Kung-Fu") is actually really fun. Sucks that there's no online play, since this really is Smash Brothers-Lite.

[quote name='FallMoon']Even though I'm asking this to keep this thread alive, what's Rag Doll Kung-Fu?[/QUOTE]

It's a $10 PlayStation Network 4-player fighting game that eventually was released for free thanks to Sprint advertising. The reason for the hype is its cost-free price; like saying Mega Man 9 is free for WiiWare. I haven't personally played it but I doubt it's better than Smash.

And HOLY COW, FallMoon! That Zamus looks fat and pregnant. That sig pretty much unsexified her. :puke:

She hasn't become unsexified just yet. The beautiful creation of Mad D exists within my computer, so the fat and skinny one are two separate women. Doesn't this give you a good idea of just how flexible the suit is?

Also Goo, some people like a little blubber on a woman!

[quote name='evergoo']And HOLY COW, FallMoon! That Zamus looks fat and pregnant. That sig pretty much unsexified her. :puke:[/QUOTE]

What the hell are you talking about?

[quote name='FallMoon']Also Goo, some people like a little blubber on a woman![/quote]

While this is true , I don't see what that has to do with the samus sig , unless I'm blind (or looking at the wrong image).

[quote name='JoeB1233']Also, Mr. Beef, were you watching the Nevada tournament stream today? I thought I saw you in the chat.[/QUOTE]
I was, indeed. C@tnip was in the pools I was watching, and I was cheering him on. He's a pretty cool dude, and I got to hang out with him and his crew (which includes TC1, the best Mario player in NorCal...and probably all of CA) a few months back.

Hey, Beef, are you on the Smash Boards? I think I saw you posting on one of my friends threads.

Also went to a tourny today. Didn't compete, but I did play with some people around my area. Was fun. :]

I'm on Smashboards, but I never post there anymore. I mainly hover on All is Brawl, since most of my friends and people I've met playing in tournaments are there.

[quote name='hero101']Real man don't cry. They get revenge. :cool:[/QUOTE]

I think you mean "Real men don't cry." I quoted you so you can't stealth edit. :rofl:

[quote name='Mr. Beef']
I'm assuming Goo was essentially the older gentleman, and hero was the child?[/QUOTE]
No, hero was mostly sleepy and he fell over a cliff. I don't recall doing any crying.

So, no posts since May 15th, and then, all of a sudden, 18 in one day! CREEPY.

Anyway, I'll be playing Brawl today, if anyone would like to join me.

[quote name='FallMoon']So, no posts since May 15th, and then, all of a sudden, 18 in one day! CREEPY.

Anyway, I'll be playing Brawl today, if anyone would like to join me.[/QUOTE]
People have been posting in the tourney thread instead. You broke my thread's streak. :nottalking:

[quote name='evergoo']People have been posting in the tourney thread instead. You broke my thread's streak. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

I had to feed it. It's good to lend a helping hand to a starving thread, you know?

bread's done
Back