Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Gen. Discussion & Info

Ness was a beast back in the SSB days. That man had a back kick like a donkey. Tears were shed in fear of the green hat with an orange bill. Couple back kicks and the 64 monster throw and you were just gone.

[quote name='Wolfkin']Ness was a beast back in the SSB days. That man had a back kick like a donkey. Tears were shed in fear of the green hat with an orange bill. Couple back kicks and the 64 monster throw and you were just gone.[/QUOTE]

Ness WAS a beast, especially at juggling and throwing. Bumble bee costume ftw. :D

Sheesh...looks like the Smash scene is coming back thanks to the summer!

[quote name='evergoo']Ness WAS a beast, especially at juggling and throwing. Bumble bee costume ftw. :D

Sheesh...looks like the Smash scene is coming back thanks to the summer![/QUOTE]

Just a week ago, a Ness main beat one of the best Metaknights in the country, only to fall short to a Falco for 4th place. It was some kind of amazing, "I'll tell you what."

Summer = more free time to loaf around and play vidya games, dawg.

[quote name='Wolfkin']dude if anyone is game I'm sitting here with nothing else to do[/QUOTE]

You need to post your Smash FC 'cuz you're not a Smash Veteran, you inferior SingStar singer. :nottalking:

[quote name='Wolfkin']oh wow i forgot i took it out of my sig
5370-2825-2038
dude Smash ain't new to me.[/QUOTE]

If regulars like me, Hero, Strell, Daisydog, Blue, and a few others don't know your Smash name, you're a noob. :p

I'm done for the night.

Thanks for the fun games Daisydog. Finally started to feel like fun rather than the last two nights, which were mostly chore. Really started to enjoy it after that Lucas/Ike match, and every one thereafter.

Wolfkin, I'll add you up and we'll have to play sometime.

Good games Strell. We both need to get back into fighting shape. I would like to start winning again.

I'll register you Wolfkin, thanks for posting your code.
Mine is: 0473-7480-5534

[quote name='evergoo']GGs Wolfkin and Hero. Now, you're in the Smash Club Wolfkin. :lol:[/QUOTE]You make it sound like some sort of secret organization.
Shh.

[quote name='Mad D']Hey CAGs.[/QUOTE]
Wassuuuuuuup?

man i haven't played against a real person since mid Melee season (minus my nephews one of whom cries actual tears if he realizes he's being hit) so many things I've wanted to try out and never had any competent opponents to try with. Time permitting, my backlog is going nowhere.

good game Goo and Hero. I'm not blaming my controls for my losses but I should probably set them back to default so I can shield properly again.

as much as I love a good four-way.. and I'm a man who loves him some four way action. it's past midnight time to enter my daily contests and catch up on some TV maybe even sleep tonight we'll see how it goes. strell, blue, daisydog it's been real. good game.

[quote name='Jack']Good games Wolfkin.

Sorry Strell, I just logged off when you posted before. I'll play a bit more now though.[/QUOTE]

Jack, you need to attach an avatar to your name. You've been here since 2003 and have 100+ CAG FB yet have no face. Touche, pussycat! :nottalking:

GGs everyone - Wolfkin, blue, Daisydog, and Jack.

Amazing end to a Lucas/Lucas/Luigi match
Luigi (Daisy) got knocked out, leaving me against Blue. He smacked me off a cliff to the right, I double jumped back up. I begin to do Lucas's down B absorb move. Blue does Lucas's up B. I absorb it, land, do down B again RIGHT on top of Blue. He flies off. Hilarious and amazing.
, and then I totally choked against Janet.

I like these 5 stock brawls. Makes the game a lot more aggressive because people really go after each other.

iconwii.gif
Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Gen. Discussion & Info
signature_singh.jpg
:)

[quote name='JoeB1233']:lol:

What strange new vernacular is this?[/QUOTE]

Didn't you know that it's way cool to use language from Super Mario World, especially levels from Special? I mean, it's groovy to see FallMoon pay homage to one of the easiest Specials called gnarly. At least she didn't mention that baseball-football-chuckin' mother fucker Special with balloons of doom! :wall: Temper Tantrums Galore as a Kid

[quote name='JoeB1233']:lol:

What strange new vernacular is this?[/QUOTE]

Such vocabulary is anything BUT new, JoeB. But, much like Evergoo said, it's groovy to gnarlify words and pump them to the max. Ya catch me, Radical Rex?

[quote name='FallMoon']Hey Yukine, you and I are the only two awake here. Want to duke it out to the max in Brawl? I'd find that gnarly.[/QUOTE]
Sorry dudette, I didn't see this message in time.

...radical. :cool:

Clean, sober, back on television! Things are looking up for the Feldmeister!

[quote name='evergoo']At least she didn't mention that baseball-football-chuckin' mother fucker Special with balloons of doom! :wall:[/QUOTE]
Seriously? Man, even as a kid, I knew to grab a Blue Yoshi and fly past that stage. :nottalking:

[quote name='yukine']Sorry dudette, I didn't see this message in time.

...radical. :cool:[/QUOTE]

You're not getting off the hook that easily. I monitor the internet 24/7, and nothing can escape my gaze.

Is anyone getting on Brawl soon?

Good games, Jack! I was the black and red ZSS throughout our battles. Any other colors, like GREEN, would be that of my sister.

Your fairly frequent use of the down-smash reminds me of a certain someone... Now if I can just try to remember his name.......
EVERGOO! :applause:

Good games FallMoon. I wasn't paying attention to the colors, so I wouldn't know which matches I was playing you. Were you playing when I was Ike? I seemed to do better those matches. I guess you never played as Samus or Pokemon Trainer?

You're correct, the characters besides ZSS were my sister. I should probably start using another character, just in case using one bored you.

And yeah, that was me against your Ike. I should've been less fearful of him, but that big sword hitting a tiny woman like Zero Suit is just scary! :'(

bread's done
Back