Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Gen. Discussion & Info

[quote name='Rig']Me too!

EDIT: Damn, you guys have four. Well, guess I'll keep watching to see if somebody leaves. :l[/QUOTE]

I'm only going to play one more match, so there will be an open spot soon.

Edit: Good games everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm trying to get back into Hero's game but it's disconnecting me, even in basic brawl. Will keep trying. Will try again when the room isn't full :lol:
edit: Thanks for sticking around Fallmoon. Good games everyone. Hopefully we can play more tomorrow.
-
[quote name='Jack']
Good games everyone.[/QUOTE]
You got me in that last one :bomb:
Nice ROB

[quote name='Strell']And you know who is making those people give you those projects?

Central Time.[/QUOTE]
Buuuuuuuurn. :rofl:

You should quote this under your sig Wolfkin since we know how much you love your overlord, Strell. ;)

Btw, WEST SIDE! :twoguns:

[quote name='Strell']I can't believe Fallmoon is doing that nonsense again.

I'm done.[/QUOTE]

It isn't nonsense when you have 2 lives 90 and damage and we both have 1 life and 90 damage. It shouldn't be distorted into "nonsense" when we did it to catch you up to us. Durrr.

Look, I'm annoyed enough as is with lag deaths and it being a pain to get games going on here to begin with. I don't need unofficial teams showing up in the middle of FFAs.

I don't think what you are describing ever happened at all tonight either. Granted, I was blurry enough by the time I stopped playing that I might not remember any of that.

[quote name='Strell']Look, I'm annoyed enough as is with lag deaths and it being a pain to get games going on here to begin with. I don't need unofficial teams showing up in the middle of FFAs.

I don't think what you are describing ever happened at all tonight either. Granted, I was blurry enough by the time I stopped playing that I might not remember any of that.[/QUOTE]

Oh, you were too tired, you say?
Everything was blurry, you say?

Well that explains it.

I can't tell if you are being insulting or not, but I'll give the benefit of doubt, since that would be really poor of you if so. I'm annoyed at the moment with how things went, but I'll leave it there and it'll be gone tomorrow, when people will hopefully want to play some more.

[quote name='Strell']I can't tell if you are being insulting or not, but I'll give the benefit of doubt, since that would be really poor of you if so. I'm annoyed at the moment with how things went, but I'll leave it there and it'll be gone tomorrow, when people will hopefully want to play some more.[/QUOTE]

It'd be fun if we battled tomorrow. Maybe when everything's less blurry and you're less tired?

Smash is serious business, yo. I'd play but I can't get my Wii online, and sending to Nintendo is not an option.

Hey goo, when did you move to San Diego? :cool:

[quote name='yukine']Smash is serious business, yo. I'd play but I can't get my Wii online, and sending to Nintendo is not an option.

Hey goo, when did you move to San Diego? :cool:[/QUOTE]

Why can't you get online?! Also, I wonder why Evergoo moved to San Diego. Judgin' by those Singstar videos, where he REALLY belongs is San Francisco!!!!

once again the picture comments are amazing
signature_Sign.jpg
:)

[quote name='FallMoon']Why can't you get online?! Also, I wonder why Evergoo moved to San Diego. Judgin' by those Singstar videos, where he REALLY belongs is San Francisco!!!![/QUOTE]

:lol:

My family lives in San Diego and I work in Berkeley. I'm on vacation right now and staying in San Diego for most of the summer.

I'm leaving to South Dakota tomorrow to go to my gf's 10-year family reunion. I'll gain some barn skills when I come back. :cool:

P.S. San Francisco is a nightmare for driving. It's also too windy thanks to the bay breeze. The only thing that really attracts me about San Francisco is Chinese/Vietnamese food and the Chinese New Year Parade that we go to annually. :p

I've lived in San Diego for the majority of my life (moved to AZ in '05) and I visit often to see family. I should stop by and kick your ass in Smash and steal your pink feather boa. :lol:

[quote name='evergoo']
I'm leaving to South Dakota tomorrow to go to my gf's 10-year family reunion. I'll gain some barn skills when I come back. :cool:
[/QUOTE]

:hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot:

Wait, which part of South Dakota? Because, as you might recall, I live in South Dakota (Rapid City/the western side)! GOO, IT WOULD BE SO AWESOME IF YOU CAME OVER AND WE SMASHED!!!

Sooooo, let me know. :D

I've been going back and forth to Madison and Ramona, South Dakota right now. Going to Mount Rushmore tomorrow and then will be heading back to San Diego. Schedule's been pretty packed since arriving. Sorry Joe!

[quote name='evergoo']I've been going back and forth to Madison and Ramona, South Dakota right now. Going to Mount Rushmore tomorrow and then will be heading back to San Diego. Schedule's been pretty packed since arriving. Sorry Joe![/QUOTE]
Are you packing too many SingStar outfits that you have no time for good old Joe?

[quote name='hero101']Are you packing too many SingStar outfits that you have no time for good old Joe?[/QUOTE]

He should be able to pack light since he can wear his girlfriend's clothes. :cool:

You bastards. :lol:

Gonna make a hefty blog post once I return to the other SD (San Diego) on Tuesday. Been jotting down simple notes in the meantime. Can't wait to see Mt. Rushmore tomorrow. Anyways, I experienced lots of first-timers out here and can't wait to share my experience with y'all including tons of videos and photos.

P.S. Someone suggested that they should include Obama on Mt. Rushmore, but black coal will be needed for his face. Funny at first, then face plain.

Wow, this is not a discussion about Brawl. Brawl brawl brawl brawl brawl metaknight blah blah blah. So anyway, Obama would not need black coal. He'd need half black.

[quote name='FallMoon']Wow, this is not a discussion about Brawl. Brawl brawl brawl brawl brawl metaknight blah blah blah. So anyway, Obama would not need black coal. He'd need half black.[/QUOTE]

So high-sulfur coal or a coal-limestone mix?

Also, is this funny or crossing the proverbial line?

GGs Strell and Janet. Really intense matches. Enough to make people sweat.
Edit: Weird, where did hero's get all these muscles from? I guess karate and swimming will do that for you.

Janet, I really like that little link spike move I did on you.

I'm back now. Will be making the official blog posts (2 total) beginning tomorrow since I need to import photos and videos from gf's camera and camcorder.

Anyone ready for a hoe down at around 8 pm pst?

bread's done
Back