Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Gen. Discussion & Info

Lies I say. LIES!

They only had Halo 3, Street Fighter IV, and Rock Band 2...on Wii. Most of them were middle school & high school aged so it was kind of embarassing walking in. Nice setups, though (2 projectors, 1 22"+ monitor).

Anyways, I walked in and then walked out. I didn't want to intimidate them with my uber singing. :nottalking: Pussies. Not a single one was holding the mic; just 2 guitarists.

[quote name='Foo228']We should schedule brawl nights. :)[/QUOTE]
You should host them. We need fresh meat to host them. Goo has a bad reputation and I played it too much. :cool:

[quote name='hero101']You should host them. We need fresh meat to host them. Goo has a bad reputation and I played it too much. :cool:[/QUOTE]
I concur about the fresh meat, not the bad rep. :p

Sure, I'll host them.

[quote name='hero101']You should host them. We need fresh meat to host them. Goo has a bad reputation and I played it too much. :cool:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='evergoo']I concur about the fresh meat, not the bad rep. :p[/QUOTE]

You guys are welcome to join (and anyone reading this too).

[quote name='Foo228']Sure, I'll host them.

You guys are welcome to join (and anyone reading this too).[/QUOTE]
You suck at hosting. Time and date Foo!

[quote name='evergoo']You suck at hosting. Time and date Foo![/QUOTE]

lol I'm making a thread for it as we speak
-
[URL="http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231736]here it is[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll play you Jack. 8 pm pst or later?

Gotta play some Fat Princess for the first time. Otherwise, I'm gonna get creamed as host tomorrow.

[quote name='evergoo']
Gotta play some Fat Princess for the first time. Otherwise, I'm gonna get creamed as host tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I'm just about to download that! Looks like a hoot! :applause:

If you guys are playing, I might jump in. :)

[quote name='JoeB1233']I posted my 'good games' in the other thread. But good games Jack! :)[/QUOTE]

I figured I should post in this thread since I probably won't be playing as regularly as I used to and most likely won't be able to play on the scheduled Brawl Nights.

I had a good time last night and woke up this morning feeling like playing some more. Anyone want to play right now?

I could play a few rounds and then I'm gone.

Edit# 1: GGs Jack. Some of those games were really close. I don't do well against your Kirby or Jigglypuff with little link.

Edit # 2: I saved myself against Kirby's smash kick with little Link's grappling hook on the edge of platform. That seemed unexpected even for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Daisydog']Good games Fallmoon. My Link is pretty out of practice :oops: And thanks for going with random characters. Helped me to not die as quickly.[/QUOTE]

Good games, Daisy! Your shielding, whether it was accidental or on purpose, blew my mind at times. So, nothing to be embarrassed about!

[quote name='Jack']Good games Joe.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Good games to you too! I was just about to switch to Dedede when you left. Penguin will get some next time. :)

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Brawl would be sooo much better with Wii Speak functionality..[/QUOTE]
That's a logical idea. Which is why it shall never happen.

I'll play in the next couple nights, if anybody wants to jump on. Been quite a long time, and I have been thinking about putting it back in the Wii (before a bunch of the fall releases come out).

If anyone is up for a match in a bit let me know. I haven't played in over a month and I have been missing it.

ProfWho, if you feel like playing later this afternoon or this evening, I'll most likely be around. I probably won't be able to play after 11:00 PM EST though.

[quote name='Droenixjpn']I'm going to need to re-purchase this game... As my first copy has horrible Circle Scratch on it.[/QUOTE]

Too bad your Wii isn't broken. If that was the case, you could send it in with Brawl and get both fixed for free.

Does anyone want to brawl later? I haven't been here in a while, so a Brawl Night would be a fresh start.

Some Fat Princess Smashers have urged me to host another tourney. Expect one around February. :cool: I have some fresh ideas in mind. It'll probably be a season thing to give everyone an opportunity to play multiple games. There will be a gimmick that will help balance matches while also expanding our skill level.

throw me down for that maddness. Power was out so I stopped playing Fat Princess and Burnout and put a few hours into Smash. Have you guys collected everything?

[quote name='Wolfkin']throw me down for that maddness. Power was out so I stopped playing Fat Princess and Burnout and put a few hours into Smash. Have you guys collected everything?[/QUOTE]

I need less than ten or so stickers to have everything unlocked in the Challenges area. I still have all my hammers, and don't want to use any.

But dammit, it doesn't seem like I can do anything to get those last stickers. I've tried sticker factory, Spectator, random Brawls, fighting the Bosses and Coin Launcher. After an hour or so, I get frustrated, and quit playing.

let me tell you how lazy I am since I don't have anyone to play locally except my nephews (who still seem confused by the idea that Meta Knight is not the same person as Kirby). I was playing last night and decided to do an event and just now unlocked Jigglypuff.

bread's done
Back