Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Gen. Discussion & Info

Thanks for the games guys. Wished we could have switched up teams for a few of those. I think Strell and I only won once, ouch! But it was cute how we picked the same character three times in a row.

Yeah, you guys did win once, with the two rats. I knew we shoulda called the exterminator. But hey, we DID exterminate you every other time.

nobody wanna pway me, JoeB :'(

But really, I had to resort to Basic Brawl, which ended in the funniest irony. I was stuck battling two Links in yellow clothing, which is exactly who I was and what I was wearing. I thought it was a glitch and first, but no.

Are you in a room with someone else? I just got online.

I'll just chill here with a room. I'll be playing something else in the meantime if no one joins...

Thanks for the games hero. Don't know if you noticed, but I was doing random all night. Never knew what to expect, eh?

Sorry to drop out Fallmoon, but hero and I had been playing a while.

Good one game Blue. Also, I can understand why you left. I could see how many battles you had with Hero, and it seemed like a lot.

Those were fun games, Hero! You know that last battle was my win. :'(
Anyway, your Pit destroyed my Link, and I was shocked that my Samus actually managed to pull through in the end. Thank goodness for spamming.

[quote name='FallMoon']Good one game Blue. Also, I can understand why you left. I could see how many battles you had with Hero, and it seemed like a lot.

Those were fun games, Hero! You know that last battle was my win. :'(
Anyway, your Pit destroyed my Link, and I was shocked that my Samus actually managed to pull through in the end. Thank goodness for spamming.[/QUOTE]

Good game fallmoon. I'm getting used to your spamming somewhat. I like my last win with the head stomp victory. I'm surprised you beat me with Samus. I'm was getting lag problems against blue so I couldn't find my rhythm against him. I better speed up my internet again. I'm going to drop cable internet.

:whee: :whee: :whee:

FINALLY! I beat Intense Boss Battle. Took me forever (5:36 to be exact) and a year. Still can't believe I did it. :hot:

Tried rigorously with R.O.B., Snake, Ike (all my mains at one point), Pikachu, Mr. G&W's fish bowl, Kirby hammer and rock, and even Charizard's rock smash but I continued to fail. At last, Meta Knight finished the job with aerial A. Flying sure makes life easier against Tabuu.

Besides Joe, I'm sure a few others have accomplished. Reveal yourself!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='evergoo']:whee: :whee: :whee:

FINALLY! I beat Intense Boss Battle. Took me forever (5:36 to be exact) and a year. Still can't believe I did it. :hot:

Tried rigorously with R.O.B., Snake, Ike (all my mains at one point), Mr. G&W's fish bowl, Pikachu, and even Charizard's rock smash but I continued to fail. At last, Meta Knight finished the job with aerial A. Flying sure makes life easier against Tabuu.

Besides Joe, I'm sure a few others have accomplished. Reveal yourself![/QUOTE]

I didn't have too much trouble with it, a long (long) time ago. The only challenge I still need to complete is the "All Stickers" challenge, which would also nab me my last trophy. (I haven't, and won't, use any of my hammers.)

I believe I need five stickers more. :l

[quote name='Rig'](I haven't, and won't, use any of my hammers.)[/QUOTE]

Same philosophy. I'm stubborn as an ox. :nottalking: Btw, who did you beat it with?

OOOHHH MANN!!!

I remember being so frustrated with Intense Boss Battle! I beat it with Lucas because of the energy attacks he's able to absorb. :D

What are people up to tonight? Anybody want to play?

[quote name='evergoo']Same philosophy. I'm stubborn as an ox. :nottalking: Btw, who did you beat it with?[/QUOTE]

Charizard was there, for the rock break (is that "Strength"?).

Outside of him, I cannot remember. I think Kirby was in, since he was my main at the time. Dunno who the third would've been.

Just got on myself, anyone up for some matches?
-
Started playing again today after a couple month hiatus, still fun as hell.

edit: thanks for playing, daisydog. great matches all around - hope i wasn't too easy

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Foo228']Just got on myself, anyone up for some matches?
-
Started playing again today after a couple month hiatus, still fun as hell.

edit: thanks for playing, daisydog. great matches all around - hope i wasn't too easy[/QUOTE]
Nah, that was fun. We played nearly every character.

Great games Blue and Daisy.

Lots of lol moments with items on and random characters. :lol:

EDIT: Foo, Blue and I were playing online before you posted. Maybe you don't have us registered.

Thanks for the games Daisy and Evergoo. Random + items was a nice combo for crazy matches. Nice just to kick back and forget about all the serious playing. Thanks!

[quote name='evergoo']Great games Blue and Daisy.

Lots of lol moments with items on and random characters. :lol:

EDIT: Foo, Blue and I were playing online before you posted. Maybe you don't have us registered.[/QUOTE]

I saw yours but it said you were brawling - didn't have a chance to enter.

maybe tmrw?

So supposedly there's a tourney tomorrow at my local library (4th Wednesday of every month) and I'm gonna stop by and see if it happens. Curious to see how good ghetto kids are at Smash. :roll: There's also supposed to be a Madden and Halo 3 tourney, too. That might be fun to watch.

If it doesn't exist, I still win 'cuz I need to study anyways for the GRE. Win-win situation. :)

[quote name='evergoo']So supposedly there's a tourney tomorrow at my local library (4th Wednesday of every month) and I'm gonna stop by and see if it happens. Curious to see how good ghetto kids are at Smash. :roll: There's also supposed to be a Madden and Halo 3 tourney, too. That might be fun to watch.

If it doesn't exist, I still win 'cuz I need to study anyways for the GRE. Win-win situation. :)[/QUOTE]

You taunt them by wearing your girlfriend's clothes while beating with them with your spammy moves. You could then do a singstar song for your victory speech.

bread's done
Back