Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Gen. Discussion & Info

[quote name='evergoo']Expect 1 or 2 videos tomorrow![/quote]
You better dedicate those songs to Beef so your songs have more passion in them. Sing your

I could've come back with an avatar that said "Strell is great!" and you'd still complain, because the font was the wrong color or something.

I mean, hi Strell!

[quote name='Strell']GGs Hero.

I was trying out a Brawl playing robot I made.

He kicked your ass.[/quote]

Well, I tend to lose easily the later it gets. :roll:

[quote name='SL4IN']If anyone wants to play brawl tonight, I might be on.[/QUOTE]

Are you around now? I could play for the next 45 minutes or so.

I might play later. Depends on how I'm feeling, I'm just studying some class notes for a final I have in a few weeks, and after that I'm working on my team for the Pokemon VG Championships in a month. That's not to say I won't be on later though.

I'll add you after while Jack, and I added you Strell.

If anyone wants to play I'll be on. I need to start playing again since I have a match and all :lol:

edit:
Thanks for letting me in Steve and Dan. I didn't know you could get stomped downward into the sky until it happened to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='evergoo']Thanks for the friendlies Hero, Blue, and Janet. Those were fun, laggy, and crazy.

It's almost time to take out my compadres. :evil:[/quote]
You should assault them with your singstar weekly specials so neither of them gets a hard-on. Then you could make sliced baloney.

Just put on a dress or something. Look at Barbie for inspiration. Just refrain from wearing a thong, that will get your banned.

GG janet, Marc and blue. I was falling asleep near the end.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='hero101']You should assault them with your singstar weekly specials so neither of them gets a hard-on. Then you could make sliced baloney.

Just put on a dress or something. Look at Barbie for inspiration. Just refrain from wearing a thong, that will get your banned.[/QUOTE]

So you suggest I wear nothing underneath? :whistle2:k
You perve! :p

[quote name='evergoo']Thanks for the friendlies Hero, Blue, and Janet. Those were fun, laggy, and crazy.
[/quote][quote name='hero101']
GG janet, Marc and blue. I will falling asleep near the end.[/quote]
Likewise, nice to be able to play again.
Thanks for the games earlier Steven.

bread's done
Back