The Andy Griffith is Gridlock OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dallow']I see you're from the UK Andy.

Do you like

A) Pete Doherty
B) Morrissey[/quote]

Well i hate Pete Doherty always druged

Morrissey not too sure about...

Its all about Oasis for me but thats because i have grown up listening to it

Michelle Rodriguez looks like a man, and I could have sworn I read/heard that she's a lesbian and was going out with that chick who played a terminator on T3: RotM.

[quote name='evanft']I'd bang Michelle Rodriguez. I love em latin, though.[/quote]

wouldn't be hard, i'd wager. you just need an opportunity...

[quote name='dallow']Lazy devs, they could do this with games if they implemented it themselves.

Hopefully this standardizes it like on 360.[/quote]

Yes. We saw what happens when it's left to devs... look at haze... all those coders spent too much time integrating the friends list part into the game and... well, you played that demo. :cool:

Oh shit, a new Wario game. Hope it doesn't suck like the one on DS.

2rhr62q.jpg

[quote name='ANDY P4NDY']Y Lol Btw if it about the ps3 thing im not in to sony gave up on them when thay brang out the ps3 at £599 why buy the ps3 when i could get an xbox at £200 What i did :D[/QUOTE]What do you think about Xbox (1) and PS2? Xbox 1 > PS2, right?

[quote name='ANDY P4NDY']Y Lol Btw if it about the ps3 thing im not in to sony gave up on them when thay brang out the ps3 at £599 why buy the ps3 when i could get an xbox at £200 What i did :D[/quote]

dont worry andy. I really

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Nope. Sorry. You're just disillusioned.

Michelle Rodiguez is AIDS and any part she plays is automatically AIDS by way of her supreme acting abilities.
I'm so glad she hasn't made one of those miraculous re-appearances, like Charlie did.
[/quote]
Oh, you meant acting, well yeah i'd agree. I don't watch for her acting.:drool:

[quote name='Mojimbo']What do you think about Xbox (1) and PS2? Xbox 1 > PS2, right?[/quote]

It was ok i guess but i got my ps2 when it first came out (my dad when down pc world and got it woot) and xbox was me and my dad xmas present

now im 14 and im starting to get stuff out of my own money but when ps3 first came out £599 was a but too much for me

[quote name='seanr1221']Oh shit, a new Wario game. Hope it doesn't suck like the one on DS.[/quote]

The fuck? The Wii gets a second Wario before the DS does? That's bullshit.

The Wii Wario game wasn't even that good.

I want another Wario DS. At least Rhythm Tengoku is going to the DS.

[quote name='ANDY P4NDY']It was ok i guess but i got my ps2 when it first came out (my dad when down pc world and got it woot) and xbox was me and my dad xmas present

now im 14 and im starting to get stuff out of my own money but when ps3 first came out £599 was a but too much for me[/QUOTE]

It's settled, Budge got a job that pays 10/hr and moved out! To another country no less...

[quote name='Rocko']The fuck? The Wii gets a second Wario before the DS does? That's bullshit.

The Wii Wario game wasn't even that good.

I want another Wario DS. At least Rhythm Tengoku is going to the DS.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't consider a wario ware part of the wario side-scrolling series.

[quote name='seanr1221']It's settled, Budge got a job that pays 10/hr and moved out! To another country no less...[/quote]
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

[quote name='seanr1221']It's settled, Budge got a job that pays 10/hr and moved out! To another country no less...[/quote]

Well if he's getting £10/hr he's doing VERY well for a homeschooled kid w/o a HS diploma

:lol:

Andy's the best, you can stay.
We're kicking darthbudge out for you.

Did you pick up Rock Band, it finally came out over there on 360.
I think it's a lot cheaper to import the American version though. D'oh!

[quote name='seanr1221']I wouldn't consider a wario ware part of the wario side-scrolling series.[/quote]
Oh. My bad, I thought this was another Warioware game.

Thumbs up, then. I still want another Warioware DS game, though.

Nah its called getting a paper round and saveing your ass off for about a year

[quote name='Rocko']Oh. My bad, I thought this was another Warioware game.

Thumbs up, then. I still want another Warioware DS game, though.[/QUOTE]

I agree, WW DS blew WW Wii out of the water. In fact, I'd say WW DS was my favorite of them all. I sold off the wii version (for 40.00, which is how much I paid for it) when the people at school played the multiplayer non-stop. I was literally being driven nuts.

I'll pick it up again someday. I'm a sucker for anything Wario...except for that terrible DS game.

[quote name='dallow']Andy's the best, you can stay.

I think it's a lot cheaper to import the American version though. D'oh![/quote]

*feels left out*

[quote name='seanr1221']I agree, WW DS blew WW Wii out of the water. In fact, I'd say WW DS was my favorite of them all. I sold off the wii version (for 40.00, which is how much I paid for it) when the people at school played the multiplayer non-stop. I was literally being driven nuts.

I'll pick it up again someday. I'm a sucker for anything Wario...except for that terrible DS game.[/quote]
Yeah, Warioware Touched is great.

That Wario Master of Disguise was shit-tacular.

[quote name='StinkyCheese']*feels left out*[/quote]

Are you just going to keep posting until somebody fuckin' acknowledges you?

[quote name='seanr1221']I wouldn't consider a wario ware part of the wario side-scrolling series.[/quote]

Yeah. Exactly... This looks like the old school GBA side scroller... Warioland or whatever that was.

[quote name='seanr1221']Oh yea, I forgot. The highlight of my day? Paying 4.17 for gas :bouncy:[/quote]

Dayum. E'spensive... I haven't paid over 3.999 yet... it's been a chore to manage that though, with the holiday gas prices and all... they'll not go down anytime soon either, with it being travel season now.

[quote name='dallow']Andy's the best, you can stay.

I think it's a lot cheaper to import the American version though. D'oh![/quote]

Nah My brothers mate was going to get an American xbox with rock band with it off ebay , its a good game i played it at Play.com live in march just gone

[quote name='Rocko']Are you just going to keep posting until somebody fuckin' acknowledges you?[/quote]

yup. My *failed* attempt at humour. The OTT clan are two :cool: for shmoes like me

My teacher was telling me that oil prices went down a bit, so expect next week to pay a little less (talkin' pennies here).

[quote name='zewone']I didn't know "Revolution" was a clan.[/quote]

I thought the "revolution" was:
(a) the codename for the wii
(b) the groupies that hang out with [the artist formerly known as] Prince

[quote name='zewone']I didn't know "Revolution" was a clan.[/quote]

Y'all are according to those kids in the COD4 thread that talked a bunch of crap then got squashed.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
Dayum. E'spensive... I haven't paid over 3.999 yet... it's been a chore to manage that though, with the holiday gas prices and all... they'll not go down anytime soon either, with it being travel season now.[/QUOTE]

Biggest drawback of my job is that I'm driving all day. I started writing my miles down though so I can write it off. There's still a Sunoco around here that charges 3.90something, but I was forced to go to that expensive BP because I was on bone E :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back