The Andy Griffith is Gridlock OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dallow']That's really funny, I was about to come in here and post about how I regret buying GTAIV at day 1.
([/QUOTE]

I immediately regret this decision. /anchorman

Rewatched that movie this weekend and I loved it. Didn't wow me when I originally watched it a few years ago.

I think I bought that one on clearance from TRU.
Still sealed most likely. I shouldn't have got it I think.

Dark Mist isn't coming here. :(
I'm gonna buy that off the EU store eventually.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']No, it usually cuts off when the preview comes on.[/quote]

That sucks. Tell your DVR to record an extra 3 minutes or something man!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']That sucks. Tell your DVR to record an extra 3 minutes or something man![/QUOTE]

fuck the previews - they almost always give too much away.

I started skipping them when they began giving away major plot points in 24, and I've extended that to Lost and even a few shows that don't really need it, like House.

I never watch previews or commercials or trailers if I can avoid them.

The worst are networks that air the commercial/teaser for the episode right before it's about to go on. :roll:

I need to prove my dad wrong with tonight's Lost.

After the last few episodes, he's convinced that
Claire is already dead
. I think that's a stupid theory; I don't think the writers would
kill a major character off-camera
, and I'm pretty sure that
Miles would've been able to tell she was dead when he saw her leave in the middle of the night

[quote name='wubb']I never watch previews or commercials or trailers if I can avoid them.

The worst are networks that air the commercial/teaser for the episode right before it's about to go on. :roll:[/quote]

Yer on channel one in the uk (bbc one) when Dr who is about to come on they show the preview that gives it away. Once it was that bad that my dad told me the ending before it started

Btw Wubb read my pm i sent u

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']fuck the previews - they almost always give too much away.

I started skipping them when they began giving away major plot points in 24, and I've extended that to Lost and even a few shows that don't really need it, like House.[/quote]

Previews are great man.

But if you're going to skip them, you better stop watching movie trailers too... and while you're at it, make sure you get to the theatre late so you can skip the previews and not have next summer's blockbuster flick spoiled for you cause they gave away too much. ;)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Previews are great man.

But if you're going to skip them, you better stop watching movie trailers too... and while you're at it, make sure you get to the theatre late so you can skip the previews and not have next summer's blockbuster flick spoiled for you cause they gave away too much. ;)[/QUOTE]

It's harder to avoid the plots of movies, and it doesn't matter as much most of the time anyway. Anyone who can't guess what's going to happen in the next superhero movie or action flick is an idiot.

That said, I hate trailers for comedies, because they usually give away the best jokes in the movie. Good job, guys. :roll:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Previews are great man.

But if you're going to skip them, you better stop watching movie trailers too... and while you're at it, make sure you get to the theatre late so you can skip the previews and not have next summer's blockbuster flick spoiled for you cause they gave away too much. ;)[/quote]

Lol You Might as well stop watching tv too

I do avoid movie trailers. When I go to the movies I stick my fingers in my ears and scream "La La La La La" Then I loudly complain that the theater should put the MOVIE starting time in the paper and not the trailer start time.

I usually get a round of applause.

[quote name='wubb']I thought that was the case as well but when you splattered me I was at full power. I was planning to shoot and melee you once you crashed into me. :oops:[/quote]

I laughed so hard when that happend, I seriously just thought it would push you, but then I heard the splatter noise and saw your body fly into the air...I meant to record a clip/take pics but I forgot...hopefully I didn't play to much and I can go back and do it tonight.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']I need to prove my dad wrong with tonight's Lost.

After the last few episodes, he's convinced that
Claire is already dead
. I think that's a stupid theory; I don't think the writers would
kill a major character off-camera
, and I'm pretty sure that
Miles would've been able to tell she was dead when he saw her leave in the middle of the night
.[/quote]

I gotta say I'm with your dad
It just doesn't make sense for Claire to be alive while she was in Jacob's cabin...something had to happen to her, heart attack, stroke, or the island decided to take her...I'm sure they'll let us know today. Also there's speculation that
3 island vets die today so she might be one that they confirm

[quote name='dallow']FINALLY YOU PIECE OF SHIT PS3.

In-game XMB in the next update confirmed. (plus more features)[/quote]

Sony finally decided to step their game up.

[quote name='terribledeli']PSN only download.

I got it thinking I'd play the crap out of it. But I didn't.[/QUOTE]

You should share it with me. :cool: I really like T5DR.

[quote name='dallow']I think the only games I buy and play regularly are puzzle and rhythm/music games. (and smash)

The bizarre thing is you already get system messages on friend log on/log off so I don't get why it wasn't there on day one.

[quote name='dallow']FINALLY YOU PIECE OF SHIT PS3.

In-game XMB in the next update confirmed. (plus more features)[/quote]

:shock: Dallow called the PS3 a POS???

Any ETA to this update Dallow? Also about your GTAIV gametime...give it more time, the first hour was boring, it gets better.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']
I gotta say I'm with your dad
It just doesn't make sense for Claire to be alive while she was in Jacob's cabin...something had to happen to her, heart attack, stroke, or the island decided to take her...I'm sure they'll let us know today. Also there's speculation that
3 island vets die today so she might be one that they confirm
[/quote]

Wouldn't surprise me...
We probably learn how Jin dies, Claire is probably dead, because there's no way in hell she would give Aaron to Kate and stay on the island herself. She'd want to be with her kid. As for who the third could be? Mojo would like Hurley, I'd love to see Locke splattered... It's hard to tell though, because we know the Oceanic 6 live... but people like Desmond and Juliette wouldn't be counted in that if they left the island. With that said, Desmond, Michael and Juliette would all be good candidates to eat it tonight I'd wager.

[quote name='JolietJake']You suck.[/quote]

Nope. Sorry. You're just disillusioned.

Michelle Rodiguez is AIDS and any part she plays is automatically AIDS by way of her supreme acting abilities.
I'm so glad she hasn't made one of those miraculous re-appearances, like Charlie did.

[quote name='ANDY P4NDY']Can i ask a really stupid question but whats In-game XMB[/quote]

Casey, stop playing Gears for a moment and get out the [Ban-]Hammer of Dawn. :cool:

[quote name='wubb']Then I loudly complain that the theater should put the MOVIE starting time in the paper and not the trailer start time.

I usually get a round of applause.[/quote]

I did that once. I took my shirt off and yelled 'Start the movie' in front of the screen. I was chased off by ushers and broke my jaw.

My jaw was wired to heal, and I began to listen to people around me.

Once my jaw was healed, I saved my wife with the help of a naughty donkey.

[quote name='wubb']I do avoid movie trailers. When I go to the movies I stick my fingers in my ears and scream "La La La La La" Then I loudly complain that the theater should put the MOVIE starting time in the paper and not the trailer start time.

I usually get a round of applause.[/quote]

I Respect you wubb for that

Its when a male and female get together and the male puts his penis inside the female's vagina. He then moves around for a bit, launches some sticky stuff inside her vagina and there you have it... In-Game XMB.

[quote name='Mojimbo']The bizarre thing is you already get system messages on friend log on/log off so I don't get why it wasn't there on day one.[/quote]
Lazy devs, they could do this with games if they implemented it themselves.

Hopefully this standardizes it like on 360.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Wouldn't surprise me...
We probably learn how Jin dies, Claire is probably dead, because there's no way in hell she would give Aaron to Kate and stay on the island herself. She'd want to be with her kid. As for who the third could be? Mojo would like Hurley, I'd love to see Locke splattered... It's hard to tell though, because we know the Oceanic 6 live... but people like Desmond and Juliette wouldn't be counted in that if they left the island. With that said, Desmond, Michael and Juliette would all be good candidates to eat it tonight I'd wager.
[/quote]

My predictions are
Claire (we'll get confirmation), Michael sacrifices himself to save the good guys on the ship and dies, and Jin sacrifices himself to save Sun

[quote name='ANDY P4NDY']Can i ask a really stupid question but whats In-game XMB[/quote]

Cross Media Blade...like the X360 when you press the :360: button and can view your stats, friends, change status, play music...etc.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Casey, stop playing Gears for a moment and get out the [Ban-]Hammer of Dawn. :cool:[/quote]

Ha Lol I was thinking of the xbox but not ps3 XMB in game Grrr i hate ps3

[quote name='ANDY P4NDY']Anyways we have to many tv contest shows Like Britons got talent (what im watching right now XD) Xfactor and Big brother[/quote]

you Irish/British? WE CAN BE EURO-BUDDIES! :cool:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Casey, stop playing Gears for a moment and get out the [Ban-]Hammer of Dawn. :cool:[/quote]

He seems clean, checked the IP...my first thought was that it was In...you know who.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back