The Andy Griffith is Gridlock OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
COD4 is some serious business.

Playing a game, the random team I'm on loses by 4 points and all of a sudden this one guy goes fucken apeshit, starts attacking everyone in the room and calls everyone a "Cunt-rag"

[quote name='tiredfornow']Right now it probably looks like a Roast Beef w/ ketchup. :puke:[/quote]

Teefer, I missed this earlier.

They have a menu item to describe these times:

The Arby-Q.

:cool:

The stores up here got 'em for 99 cents

Manthingy...what HD DVD's are you looking for...I have a few more that I might be selling/trading.

Off the top of my head...Unleashed, Black Snake Moan, HP Years 1-5 Boxset.

[quote name='manthing']Fixd for accuracy[/QUOTE]

Sorry but I don't conform to what the bullies say is cool.

:cool:

[quote name='joe2187']COD4 is some serious business.

Playing a game, the random team I'm on loses by 4 points and all of a sudden this one guy goes fucken apeshit, starts attacking everyone in the room and calls everyone a "Cunt-rag"[/QUOTE]

He was motivating you. That's called good leadership.

[quote name='wubb']

He was motivating you. That's called good leadership.[/quote]

Only In gaylo would it be considered good leadership.:roll: Everyone's a "Cunt rag" in halo.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Damn, no NG2 demo still...I wanted to try it before Amazon ships it...

[/quote]

Rumour has it, the demo is cancelled.

[quote name='seanr1221']I cant get into CoD4 right now.

MK, Brawl or Halo3 anyone?[/quote]

Consider 2/3 are garbage, go with the decent title. Roll with some blue shells and bullet bills.

Looks like after much complaining I got an email on the status of my iPhone. It's on "special order" and it looks like i'm going to get an "iPhone accessory" as well. ATT better make with the goods for making me wait over a week.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Looks like after much complaining I got an email on the status of my iPhone. It's on "special order" and it looks like i'm going to get an "iPhone accessory" as well. ATT better make with the goods for making me wait over a week.[/quote]

iphone accessory = bag telling you how to activate. :cool:

[quote name='Jimbroni']
They don't owe you shit considering $250 is way below market value.[/quote]

This.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Looks like after much complaining I got an email on the status of my iPhone. It's on "special order" and it looks like i'm going to get an "iPhone accessory" as well. ATT better make with the goods for making me wait over a week.[/quote]

If you're lucky maybe they'll hook you up with one of those ATT iPhone bags like dallow got :D

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Rumour has it, the demo is cancelled.[/quote]

:whistle2:k If that's the case, I might have to hold off on cracking the seal when I get it until I hear feedback from CAG's

[quote name='JimmieMac']Brak, this show need to be canceled.[/QUOTE]

Too much Charles Mansion.

Brak I got my router in today, and I am shipping your shit out in the next hour or so.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']too slow. :roll::cool::lol:[/quote]

by mere seconds...
angry021.gif

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Rumour has it, the demo is cancelled.

Consider 2/3 are garbage, go with the decent title. Roll with some blue shells and bullet bills.[/QUOTE]

You're not a fan of brawl?

Ninja Gaiden II is gonna be a bloodfest just like the first, LovinPenis.

I don't see why you'd have to wait on cracking the seal if the root of the game is pretty much the same minus a few tweaks in combat, weapons and difficulty changes. Either ya liked the first one or ya didn't. If ya didn't and ya cried about it being too difficult... then cancel your order. :D

[quote name='tiredfornow']Ninja Gaiden II is gonna be a bloodfest just like the first, LovinPenis.

I don't see why you'd have to wait on cracking the seal if the root of the game is pretty much the same minus a few tweaks in combat, weapons and difficulty changes. Either ya liked the first one or ya didn't. If ya didn't and ya cried about it being too difficult... then cancel your order. :D[/quote]

Those right there if done right can change my mind from rent to buy. I liked the first one, just got stuck, moved on to another game and never went back.

It's always too much Charles Mansion. That's what makes it suck the most. Nobody even likes him but yet he refused to go away or take pills for his mood swings.

The piledrivers that make your enemies head explode when you hit the ground is what sealed the deal for me.

Those claws, too.

[quote name='seanr1221']You're not a fan of brawl?[/quote]

no sir. i was brainwashed at one point to think i liked ssb games (melee in that instance) but realized it's more of a party fighting game then a fighting game that's fun at parties.

[quote name='wubb']I beat Ninja Gaiden. :cool:

It was tough but nothing unmanageable. (On normal difficulty anyway.)[/quote]

fuck. We know you died 3 times quickly and activated Ninja Dog difficulty. :cool:

Afternoon, OTT.

Teef, I got your package last week and I am leaving feeddback. Thanks for the quick send off.

I've been on vacation the past week so I haven't been checking in. See you on Monday, Bishes!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']fuck. We know you died 3 times quickly and activated Ninja Dog difficulty. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Nope. I got mad skillz.

[quote name='wubb']Nope. I got mad skillz.[/quote]

One of these days, I'll have to see for myself. Cause I know you'll be playing halo 3 by the time I finally run out of games to play and open that shit up. :cool:;)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']no sir. i was brainwashed at one point to think i liked ssb games (melee in that instance) but realized it's more of a party fighting game then a fighting game that's fun at parties.[/QUOTE]

Understandable. Different strokes for different folks.

I put it in my top 5 series of all time though :]

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Wubb...Double XP is ranked Legendary Brawl...new maps req.

starts tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I missed that last time so good stuff for me.

But not starting until tomorrow is LAME. All the weekends in May and I think a few before at least started Thursday evening.

And bring it on frosty. Unless you are scurred. Once the head to head hopper goes live I should have official bungie 1v1 variants so manthing can stop crying about my stacking the deck. :booty:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']no sir. i was brainwashed at one point to think i liked ssb games (melee in that instance) but realized it's more of a party fighting game then a fighting game that's fun at parties.[/quote]
Someone sucks at SSB....

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back