The Andy Griffith is Gridlock OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
LP - It says a really fat guy got really hungry and told them to put every patty they could make at once on one giant burger.

[quote name='sasukekun']OMG.... This cinnnabon is SOOOOOOO GOOD...[/quote]

Damn you for putting that in my head right now...I'd go good as desert after a double double with animal style fries :drool: and then some mimis afterwards

[quote name='wubb']LP - It says a really fat guy got really hungry and told them to put every patty they could make at once on one giant burger.[/quote]

Dang...does it say how much of it he was able to eat or did he finish it?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Weird...It would be cool to serve a 100x100 at a party, just have everyone dig in.

Well, if your um..."friend" happens to get it, let me know how it is...if its anything like Ultimate Destruction, I want it!

Yes!!! I'm happy and yet sad, no LOST after today till Jan 09 :cry:

Really? Yeah if you find It let me know sounds interesting.

EDIT: Thanks...[/QUOTE]

I still need to finish Ultimate Destruction. Stupid backlog.

I'm not too worried about Lost. I'm going to miss the show, but I've got a few other things to watch in the meantime. I still need to see Seasons 2-4 of 24, and I've been meaning to give Pushing Daisies a shot.

[quote name='dcfox']2 hour finale. All of our questions will be answered. I can't wait :whee:[/QUOTE]

You and I both know that's not how this show works. There are always going to be more questions, especially when we've got two seasons left. :nottalking:

I still want to know Libby's backstory. They keep promising a flashback focused on her, but it hasn't happened yet.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Damn you for putting that in my head right now...I'd go good as desert after a double double with animal style fries :drool: and then some mimis afterwards [/QUOTE]

In 'N Out is good, but I like white castle so much better. But that's probably because I grew up on it when I lived in Jersey.

Also... warming up another cinnabon ;)

[quote name='manthing']I think everyone here has Uno.

Nobody wanted my code when I offered it[/quote]

I dont have it. I'd take the code if it's still available. :bouncy:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I don't get this whole "sweet tea" business.

I've lived in the NE all my life, and I've never had trouble finding or brewing sweet tea. What's so special about it these days? It's just iced tea with sugar, right?[/quote]

Almost all I have drank since the time I was 13 or so was home brewed sweet tea. Shit is pure $. I'm due for some kidney stones.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Jim - try out the Bourne Conspiracy and let me know if its okay. :|[/quote]

It's terrible. The camera is ridiculous. Plus they foist button pressing events on you (like God of War) at completely unexpected times and you're guaranteed to press a button and fuck it up immediately and thus die.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Morning. Lost finale tonight. :bouncy:

[/quote]

Can't wait.

[quote name='lilboo']:drool:

[quote name='Mojimbo']That sounds like something Uncle Nascar would say. :nottalking:

---

How far are you in RB, Kuga? We should duel.[/QUOTE]

Lets duet.

[quote name='sasukekun']In 'N Out is good, but I like white castle so much better. But that's probably because I grew up on it when I lived in Jersey.

Also... warming up another cinnabon ;)[/quote]

I also liked White Castle, I wouldn't put them up there with In N Out but they're good for every now and then. I've only had them 2x's though...tried the ones they sell in grocery stores freezers...not quite as good.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Dang...does it say how much of it he was able to eat or did he finish it?[/QUOTE]

It's a pretty good (short) article with more pics. And yep they did finish the whole thing. Not surprisingly it was at the Vegas In-N-Out. That's the only one I've been to. :bouncy:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Damn you for putting that in my head right now...I'd go good as desert after a double double with animal style fries :drool: [/quote]

Carne Asada fries >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Animal Style fries

And who said Whit Castle is better than In n Out?

:nottalking:

Methinks we need drug testing in the OTT

[quote name='sasukekun']In 'N Out is good, but I like white castle so much better. But that's probably because I grew up on it when I lived in Jersey.

Also... warming up another cinnabon ;)[/QUOTE]

In N Out in Jersey?
...Where?

Are White Castle burgers actual ground beef patties or are they steak um like abominations?

Krystal burgers are nasty IMO.

[quote name='Mojimbo']How far are you in RB, Kuga? We should duel.[/QUOTE]
I'm half way through Expert Guitar.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I also liked White Castle, I wouldn't put them up there with In N Out but they're good for every now and then. I've only had them 2x's though...tried the ones they sell in grocery stores freezers...not quite as good.[/QUOTE]

Ya, the frozen ones taste a lot different than if you were to get them in the store.

[quote name='lilboo']In N Out in Jersey?
...Where?[/QUOTE]

There's no In N Out in Jersey. I just had it for the first time when I moved out to Cali.

[quote name='lilboo']In N Out in Jersey?
...Where?[/QUOTE]

He's saying WC (not In N Out) was in his next of the woods when he grew up in Jersey.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Kugas gonna shit his pants on the last two tiers in RB. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Having a hard time on "David Bowie - Suffragette City"

Oh gotcha!
Sorry, I'm so hungry right now. :(

And yeah, WC = FTW. Even they don't exist too often anymore.
Any good region specific burger joints going south? (For our trip to florida!)

I gotta hit up a Sonic. They play so many commercials for them, yet they don't exist over here.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']You guys are makin' me hungry.
Hmmm, what to eat...[/quote]
But they're talking about MEAT burgers.

[quote name='lilboo']Oh gotcha!
Sorry, I'm so hungry right now. :(

And yeah, WC = FTW. Even they don't exist too often anymore.
Any good region specific burger joints going south? (For our trip to florida!)

I gotta hit up a Sonic. They play so many commercials for them, yet they don't exist over here.[/QUOTE]
Farmer Boys is REALLY good, but they are only out here on the West Coast.

Sonic is pretty good, but there arent that many near me. I think the closest one is near LA (about an hour away from me).

Try a Long John Silvers.

If you throw in the fact that they both like men, its not a coincidence. >:p

Corny as fuck video :

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ0T59qKK[/media]

[quote name='lilboo']

I gotta hit up a Sonic. They play so many commercials for them, yet they don't exist over here.[/quote]

Meh, Sonic is OK.

The food is meh at best.

The deserts/drinks are where it's at.

We're getting a Sonic up here in a week and a half!

Jealous?

:cool:

[quote name='dallow']But they're talking about MEAT burgers.[/quote]

Kuga was talking about cinnabon.
That's what made me :drool:.
However, I wouldn't mind a veggie burger...

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Hmm, roast beef or ham/turkey for lunch?[/quote]

Roast beef

I was there was a Sonics around here, would love to try their drinks and coney dogs.

[quote name='Maklershed']Ruby Tuesday sliders are where its at.[/quote]

There's tons of commercials for Ruby Tuesday's here but no Ruby Tuesday's to be found...I did visit them once when I was in Chicago...had the steak though...was delicious!

Long John Silver's is good.

I HATE seafood, but their Chicken Planks are really good.

My favorite is when a LJS is combined with a A&W. Then you can get a L7 meal and sub cheese curds for fries.

So artery-clogging but sooooo :drool::drool:

[quote name='dallow']When will fast food joints offer a veggie burger?[/quote]

BK and McDonalds do...they warn you that it may come in contact with meat or grease from meat though.

Sonic's food didn't really impress me the time or two I've eaten there. But yeah check it out.

Same with Krystal as dallow already mentioned. They are crap IMO, but I know people who love them.

I think Burger King offers them... or used to.

I had a friend that worked there for a while and they'd give out the patties after a while to the employees or trash 'em since nobody bought 'em. :[

[quote name='LinkinPrime']BK and McDonalds do...they warn you that it may come in contact with meat or grease from meat though.[/QUOTE]

That kinda defeats the purpose of a veggie patty though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back