The Andy Griffith is Gridlock OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='wubb']I missed that last time so good stuff for me.

But not starting until tomorrow is LAME. All the weekends in May and I think a few before at least started Thursday evening.

And bring it on frosty. Unless you are scurred. Once the head to head hopper goes live I should have official bungie 1v1 variants so manthing can stop crying about my stacking the deck. :booty:[/quote]

My bad Wubb...its on right now! Hopefully you'll be able to score some cheese like the mongoose mowdown, the laser, overkill...etc.

[quote name='dallow']Someone sucks at SSB....[/quote]

I have no doubt you're better than me... but guess what, that's cause I don't play it. I don't know how you think mario party as a fighting game can be fun (without having real-life friends playing against you)...

Guess what, dullow -- Someone sucks at Tekken....

Yeah maybe I'll just go for the mongoose mowdown a few times on levels that have a mongoose and not worry about winning...

Overkill is still going to be very tough.

[quote name='mykevermin']Finally watched a bit of Transformers today at the gym.

That shit was redonkulously corny.[/quote]
Yeah, I watched it finally last weekend too.
I was slapping my forehead so much.

[quote name='wubb']Yeah maybe I'll just go for the mongoose mowdown a few times on levels that have a mongoose and not worry about winning...

Overkill is still going to be very tough.[/quote]

Mongoose is hard, you have to pretty much be at full speed and hit an enemy pretty much when injured for it to work...at least that's how I remember it.

Just use those grenades when you see tons of people...I'm sure you'll get it in no time...Don't disappoint me Wubb.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I have no doubt you're better than me... but guess what, that's cause I don't play it. I don't know how you think mario party as a fighting game can be fun (without having real-life friends playing against you)...

Guess what, dullow -- Someone sucks at Tekken....[/quote]Well, yeah, just about every fighting is no fun after a short time with no one to play with.
I play it once a week with up to 3 friends though.

Pretty sure I could take you in Tekken too.
(my paul and jin) :cool:

I bought Tekken PS3.
Beat it with one character, never played it again. None of my friends play it.

But oh the hours spent on Tekken 1-Tag.
Being a kid was fun.

Stupid fucking interviews...

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Manthingy...what HD DVD's are you looking for...I have a few more that I might be selling/trading.

Off the top of my head...Unleashed, Black Snake Moan, HP Years 1-5 Boxset.[/quote]

PM me a list and we'll go from there

[quote name='joe2187']Arby's is the anus of fast-food[/quote]

fuck you.

joe2xxx is the anus of the OTT

Looks like someone's NOT getting Uno.

:nottalking:

[quote name='wubb']Sorry but I don't conform to what the bullies say is cool.
[/quote]

:cry:

I'm not a bully

[quote name='wubb']
And bring it on frosty. Unless you are scurred. Once the head to head hopper goes live I should have official bungie 1v1 variants so manthing can stop crying about my stacking the deck. :booty:[/quote]

Crying? Pengy, I don't even own Gaylo 3 anymore. Get a good game and we'll play

[quote name='Mojimbo']Did you even beat GTA, dullow?[/quote]
That's really funny, I was about to come in here and post about how I regret buying GTAIV at day 1.

After playing it for just that first day, I see I could have waited a while.
I only played it for 4 hours the day I got it, and that's it.

Damn, I really don't don't like videogames anymore. :(

[quote name='LinkinPrime']There's tons of commercials for Ruby Tuesday's here but no Ruby Tuesday's to be found...I did visit them once when I was in Chicago...had the steak though...was delicious![/quote]

That's how it was with Sonics for me. My cable system has been inundated with Sonics commercials for the past 5 years or so and barely any Sonics exist in PA. The first one I've ever seen was just built a few months ago.

[quote name='Matt Young']Seriously dude, it's getting old. Every time I post in Lifestyle/Off-Topic forum you make some snide remark about me, about women I've been with, or both. Never mind the fact that you likely could not get any women half as attractive as either of those girls (and that's not to say I'm in a relationship with either, just to clarify, because I'm not) but that seems to be your M.O. What did I ever do to your sorry ass? fuck off.[/quote]

Your way off on that. His chick is very :drool:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Goddamn, Hurley is disgusting. Can't wait till they kill his fat ass off.[/quote]

This!!! I can't agree more. Did you say that cause you just saw the episode where he's drinking ranch dressing and licking it off the ground of the jungle?

[quote name='Rocko']So you think Tekken is awesome by yourself for a month straight, but not Smash, corrosive?[/quote]

I wouldn't play any fighter for a month straight, these days.
If I like the combo system, or dig the gameplay, sure.
Tekken, N:GNT4, Anything in the Capcom 2d fighting library (particularly SFII, SFIII)... those I'd play for awhile

But smash has too many things that make it annoying to me. The value I always saw in smash (and by those I know who played smash) was in the local multiplayer. So it's not for me, unless my dogs learn to pick up a controller.

Dallow, do you play classic Jin or Tekken 4 Jin?

:lol:

Yeah, just watched that one last night. That was the straw that broke the camel's back, I was hoping they'd find him hanging from a tree. :cool:

Yeah I disliked Hurley as a character before but I really hated him after that episode. The crazy part about him is everyone trusts him to do all sorts of stuff and keep major secrets but the guy is a major fuck up .. worse than Gilligan .. and nobody seems to notice or care. They keep on keeping on trusting in him.

Wait...drinking ranch drressing is bad?

:oops:

What the hell am I supposed to mix my gin with now?

Hey Brax:

Vol 2 of the 2002 He-Man dropped this week. I'm gonna pick it up tonight

:cool:

[quote name='manthing']

fuck you.

joe2xxx is the anus of the OTT

Looks like someone's NOT getting Uno.
[/quote]

:whistle2:x

After all I've done for you...:nottalking:

:rofl:

So true, I even like Anna Lucia/Sawyer/evil baloonist more than that guy. It's mind-boggling that he's considered likeable. Plus I'm annoyed that they didn't make the actor lose weight.

[quote name='dallow']Classic Jin.
I was also really partial to Jun in her first appearance. Her combos were fun.[/quote]

Tekken 2 Jun with the broken infinte windmill sweep combo. That was fun. :)

I also play classic Jin, so I was stoked to see Devil Jin in Tekken 5 -- New Jin is growing on me, but he's so fucking different and relying on the parry-system, which I never got/mastered, instead of the counter-system just sucks.

I also used to play Paul, like you.

[quote name='Mojimbo']:rofl:

So true, I even like Anna Lucia/Sawyer/evil baloonist more than that guy. It's mind-boggling that he's considered likeable. Plus I'm annoyed that they didn't make the actor lose weight.[/quote]

Anna Lucia was a dumb cunt. Michelle Rodriguez sucks.
Usually I like Sawyer.
Hurley mostly sucks, but does provide some nice comedic relief.

Season 3 spoiler?
The shit with the van was strange, but the shit between Hurley and Sawyer when Sawyer was drinking Ben's father's beer was righteous. Especially the Sawyer comment about "Skeletor".

I like learning CoD on the DS3, helps keep it fresh. Only thing is playing team games with a small or no party sucks dick.

What's on PSN today, dallow?

[quote name='Mojimbo']:rofl:

So true, I even like Anna Lucia/Sawyer/evil baloonist more than that guy. It's mind-boggling that he's considered likeable. Plus I'm annoyed that they didn't make the actor lose weight.[/quote]

Evil balloonist?....you still in the second season?

Anna Lucia :drool:

Mr. Eko and his Jesus stick is pure badd-assery

Hey daylo. Any chance you have a friend nearby that has a regular TV we can go over to play on? Your home court advantage is worse than the Lakers D:

[quote name='becuzimbrown']There wasn't a LOST episode last week was there?

I hope there's one today.[/quote]

Season finale tonight 2 hours long

[quote name='joe2187']Season finale tonight 2 hours long[/quote]

:bouncy:

2386684684_9db54ab0e2_jpg328f740e-e464-4a79-93ea-9c14a54053e5.jpg

[quote name='becuzimbrown']There wasn't a LOST episode last week was there?

I hope there's one today.[/quote]

What's wrong with you?

No episode last week because of the 2 hour season finale tonight.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Hey daylo. Any chance you have a friend nearby that has a regular TV we can go over to play on? Your home court advantage is worse than the Lakers D:[/quote]

whot?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']What's wrong with you?

No episode last week because of the 2 hour season finale tonight.[/quote]

I don't watch commercials. I trust my DVR to find new episodes of LOST and tape them.

Yes, need 5 more eps in S2.

I thought the same thing, Frost, but I've cooled off on her. Her grab for authority in particular annoyed the fuck outta me. She's no match for Hurley though, even after her lethal fuckup

[quote name='becuzimbrown']I don't watch commercials. I trust my DVR to find new episodes of LOST and tape them.[/quote]

My first thought at 10ish last thursday was "new episode of LOST plz?". But there was no light on the DVR for recordotronicus. At which time I panicked and saw a 2 hour Grey's Anatomy was on... At which point, I remembered that the DVR told me (2 weeks ago, ironically) that LOST would have a 2 hour season finale in 2 weeks. I sighed in relief...

So let me guess... you don't watch the teaser/next episode preview?

[quote name='Mojimbo']I like learning CoD on the DS3, helps keep it fresh. Only thing is playing team games with a small or no party sucks dick.

What's on PSN today, dallow?[/quote]Eh, not too much. I don't know what the full list is.
Fatal Inertia EX demo possibly.
Uhhh. I don't know what else.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Hey daylo. Any chance you have a friend nearby that has a regular TV we can go over to play on? Your home court advantage is worse than the Lakers D:[/quote]
Yeah, we can go to Auguste's house, you've been there before.
Don't know how late we can stay though, both he and I still have to get up early.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Mongoose is hard, you have to pretty much be at full speed and hit an enemy pretty much when injured for it to work...at least that's how I remember it.

Just use those grenades when you see tons of people...I'm sure you'll get it in no time...Don't disappoint me Wubb.[/QUOTE]

I thought that was the case as well but when you splattered me I was at full power. I was planning to shoot and melee you once you crashed into me. :oops:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']My first thought at 10ish last thursday was "new episode of LOST plz?". But there was no light on the DVR for recordotronicus. At which time I panicked and saw a 2 hour Grey's Anatomy was on... At which point, I remembered that the DVR told me (2 weeks ago, ironically) that LOST would have a 2 hour season finale in 2 weeks. I sighed in relief...

So let me guess... you don't watch the teaser/next episode preview?[/quote]

No, it usually cuts off when the preview comes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back