The Blockbuster Thread XXV: June 25th - July 1st, 50% off used games $19.99 and under

io

Staff member
Feedback
89 (100%)
Welcome to the Official CAG Blockbuster/Gamerush video game deal thread.

June 25th - July 1st, 50% off used games $19.99 and under

See here for the deal: http://www.blockbuster.com/stores

There used to be a coupon to print for it, but now stores should have the bar code to scan at the register.  If not, show them their own web page (above) and maybe they will figure it out.

See BlockbusterGuy's thread for a list of titles eligible under (and commonly found at BBV) for the promo:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/310423-blockbuster-video-4th-of-july-sale-bogo/

Coming July 2nd: B1G1 free on games $29.99 and under

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note that anything below here might be out of date. To be honest, I have no idea if Blockbuster even takes games for trade-in any more!

What is this thread for?
The primary function of this thread is to discuss current trade-in and sale promos, post any trade-in values you have obtained, and discuss new and used game selection and availability. Please post trade-in values with the date of the trade (or quote) and system.

It is also permissible to discuss system availability, credit issues, etc. As long as it is related to game trades or sales at Blockbuster it is generally OK to discuss it here.

Unlike more tightly focused clearance threads, it is OK to discuss more general Blockbuster issues here as well as trade requests as long as they are kept to a minimum (and usually just during specific deals).

What is this thread NOT for?
Please do not discuss the flipping of games from one Blockbuster store to another should another such opportunity arise (through trade-in deals). It is one thing to "play the market" with trade-in values from one chain to another (BBVto Amazon to EB) - free market buy low/sell high and all that. But taking advantage of loopholes in a single store's policies/promos is frowned upon and has, in the past, led to trade-in bans from BBV.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blockbuster Game Trading Info
- You must sign up for a trade account in addition to your regular Blockbuster account
- You must sign up for a new trade account at every store you wish to trade at, even if using the same main account
- Trade-in credit will be placed onto your store account
- Credit on store accounts can only be used at that one store
- Clerks at one store cannot see your trading/purchasing history at another store via your account
- Depending on state law you may or may not get sales tax added to your trade-ins (and thus get more than normal). You will always be charged sales tax where applicable on purchases.

Current Trade-In Deals
There are no trade-in deals at this time nor have there been for a very very long time. They did however just recently cut down all their trade-in values to Gamestop-like levels (but without deals to make them more appealing as at GS).

Trade-In Values

Trade-in prices are usually universal at Blockbuster, but can be wildly different at franchise Blockbuster stores. Used game prices change on Monday. We are not currently sure when trade-in values get updated but a few years ago it used to be on Mondays. Any quotes given in this thread may thus be good through Sunday of the current week. If you want to be sure to get the same value another CAG has reported then do your trading by Sunday as the price may drop on Monday.

Also note that many stores will no longer accept video games without cover art. This is the official policy for DVD trade-ins but apparently many clerks will confuse the two and not allow it for games either. Just beware that it might be a hassle if you have a disc-only game to trade.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Links to previous Blockbuster/Gamerush Threads (dating back to June 2005!):
1 (by no means the first one but the earliest that can be found - check it out for some drama)
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Last edited by a moderator:
I was able to find an Xbox Arcade unit and a new copy of Halo Reach yesterday but those were my only finds. Bought a lot of flash drives, batteries, and a Tivo HD when it got down to 75 percent.

To Tucson Cags looking for Halo Reach the 22nd and Harrison store had 6-8 of them along with 1 copy of Fallout New Vegas and Little Big Planet.

[quote name='mkernan']The LEDs on mine don't even indicate that it is charging though.... Did yours start out that way?[/QUOTE]

Yes it did actually. I had to leave it there for over 20 min.+ before the lights came on, then the long wait for it to charge. It's anyones guess how long the battery will last overall as I think these are 2007 models but no problems so far, It even kept the charge after a couple days of sitting. If it doesn't work after a few tries, do as some of the other CAG's have done call up Microsoft. After all we did buy them new :D

So let me get this straight, are all clearance items marked clearance or are they still marked full price and require a price check?

I'm heading out to my nearest BBV in a few minutes.

[quote name='The Punisher']I dont understand why. people on cag claim this. Maybe the manager override the price?

Someone said they got a xbox 360 controller for $5. was it automatice when scanned and does the color play a factor?[/QUOTE]

I suppose the color could make a difference. I haven't scoured the thread that thoroughly, but I know one person said they got the red controller with the kit in the package; I'm just talking about the standalone play and charge kit. Aside from myself, I think two other CAGs have been told it was regular price too, but I'm pretty sure nobody has mentioned actually having it scanned. Normally, I would have done that, but everything had been re-priced to the correct 90%/75% prices when I went in, whereas they weren't yesterday. They'd also moved it from out on the rack to back behind the counter, presumably because they wanted to make it clear that it wasn't on sale.

After doing some brief research about the portable video player that people have found for $7, I realized it'd be great for my daughter. The entire reason I went by the store again today was to pick it up, but it was already gone. I just had no idea what it was last time I spotted it. Oh well.

[quote name='JBLAZEisaCAG']Yes it did actually. I had to leave it there for over 20 min.+ before the lights came on, then the long wait for it to charge. It's anyones guess how long the battery will last overall as I think these are 2007 models but no problems so far, It even kept the charge after a couple days of sitting. If it doesn't work after a few tries, do as some of the other CAG's have done call up Microsoft. After all we did buy them new :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. I'll leave it plugged in for a couple more days and hope for signs of life. Otherwise, I'll just call Xbox Support.

[quote name='Tsel']So let me get this straight, are all clearance items marked clearance or are they still marked full price and require a price check?

I'm heading out to my nearest BBV in a few minutes.[/QUOTE]

It depends on the store. You should trust the prices in this thread over whats listed in-store. When in doubt, ask for a price check. Most of my local stores are bad at doing re-pricing.

So let me get this straight, are all clearance items marked clearance or are they still marked full price and require a price check?

I'm heading out to my nearest BBV in a few minutes.

I'd just hate to have to get price checks on a gazillion things or trust myself and go to the checkout only to have everything ring up full price.

It was generally clear what was clearance, some of the marked prices did not reflect the latest drops, but the computer had the correct values.

Well, my local stores' inability to keep up with price changes is great for deal-hunting CAGs. As soon as they put the right prices on things, some random person nabs it.

[quote name='isaac clarke']I just wiped clean 5 blockbusters in West Phoenix. I got 22 1600 point Xbox live points at $2 bux a pop. I had to pinch myself while I bought them that I wasn't dreaming. I also hoarded all the 25ft hdmi cords I could find (14) at 1.99 each. Darth Vader air freshners at .39 cents and a misfits key chan at .39 cents as well. I bought over ten 4 gb flashdrives at 1.49 and 5 2gb's at .99 . I've got a ton of those 2gb sd cards at .99 cents as well. Ahh...it feels good to finally be a hoarder and not the victim of one. Brou HAHA !!![/QUOTE]

Holy crap, I didn't think any of the cards were discounted. Mine has plenty of Live points cards...

Holy crap, I didn't think any of the cards were discounted. Mine has plenty of Live points cards...
like its been said a million times already, only the ones is the hard plastic casing with a upc code on the back are clearanced, which most stores do not carry. the cards that get activated at the register are not discounted.

[quote name='isaac clarke']I just wiped clean 5 blockbusters in West Phoenix. I got 22 1600 point Xbox live points at $2 bux a pop. I had to pinch myself while I bought them that I wasn't dreaming. I also hoarded all the 25ft hdmi cords I could find (14) at 1.99 each. Darth Vader air freshners at .39 cents and a misfits key chan at .39 cents as well. I bought over ten 4 gb flashdrives at 1.49 and 5 2gb's at .99 . I've got a ton of those 2gb sd cards at .99 cents as well. Ahh...it feels good to finally be a hoarder and not the victim of one. Brou HAHA !!![/QUOTE]

Is it only the clam shell boxes that are on clearance? or did that work with the scan cards?

[quote name='GohanX']Holy crap, I didn't think any of the cards were discounted. Mine has plenty of Live points cards...[/QUOTE]

Note it is only the older blister-pack cards, and not the ones hanging on the pegs that are activated at the register, that are clearanced. At least that is what everyone else has been saying. If isaac clarke got the regular ones then he needs to make that clear! Except for 1 store (out of 6) that had ONE Wii Points card in a blister pack a few weeks back, I haven't seen any of these in months or even years at my BBVs.

(edit: :lol:, triple whammy post on the blister packs!)

- 1 25 ft HDMI cable (I wonder how soon we'll regret buying these 1.3 models. There's already a 1.4 out there although it's not important for consumers since its used for theater projectors)
- 2 4GB microSD cards with adapters
- 2 Sony headphones that have the flippable ear things
- 2 Hello Kitty dolls
- Casear Sackboy, Yukiko Sack(girl?), zombie Sackboy, Pirate Sackboy, and Chopchop Sackboy
- 12 Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Series 3 plushies including the display box (apparently they got these a week or two ago at the Columbia, MD store. The cashier wasn't convinced they were on clearance, she scanned them, and they were.)
- New Mario Bros. and Zelda Spirit Tracks strategy guides sealed (still only 50% off) and Red Red Redemption strategy guide
- Beige throw blanket for 99¢

Columbia, MD still has four copies of Little Big Planet brand new for $7.50, one copy of Madden 10 for the Wii for $6 and some change, and a New Vegas for PS3 also for $7.50. They also have one of those LED glowing PS3 controllers for $3.00 at the front.

Shameless plug time while we're here: I'm going to setup a trade thread for the Pokemon and LBP dolls soon. I'd appreciate it if someone would be willing to trade a plain Sackboy for any of my dolls because I couldn't find any. I got few double of some Pokemon so I would love to trade, but I'm wondering if these are commonly found doubles. List up soon as I said.

I asked this question earlier but I found a new copy of infamous 2 and it rang up full price, do you think it's still full price because it's only a week old?

[quote name='atc250es']I asked this question earlier but I found a new copy of infamous 2 and it rang up full price, do you think it's still full price because it's only a week old?[/QUOTE]
Seems like common sense to me, bro. But I hope common sense is wrong because I'd love to score a copy. :p

Just got back from going to 2 blockbusters in metro Atlanta. There used to be 5 times as many stores. Picked up:
x2 Despicable Me senitype frames - $0.59 each
Fuzzoodle Crazy Critters - $1.49
x2 Nightmare Before Christmas figures - $0.29 each
Curious George wall art - $0.49
Strawberry Shortcake wall art - $0.49
Where the Wild Things Are wall art - $0.39
Littles Pet Shop wall art - $0.99
x3 Pokemon plushes - $0.79 each
some Charlie and Lola book - $0.79
white poster putty - $0.09
Kingston 2GB USB drive - $0.79
Norwood 3 meter HDMI cable - $3.74
x2 2 Meter USB 2.0 A/B cables - $0.29 each
Snuggle Movie Blanket - $0.99
Snuggie Adult Blue - $1.49
x2 Little Big Planet plushes - $1.29 each
Chewbacca plush - $0.99
Darth Vader plush - $0.99
AC/DC keychain - $0.19
Pink Floyd keychain - $0.19
Reservoir Dogs 8x10 movie frame - $0.99
Windshield Wonder - $0.99
Turbo Snake - $0.99
Donkey Kong wall graphic - $1.29
Mario Kart wall graphic - $1.29
Samus wall graphic - $1.29
x2 Nintendo sticker graphic packs - $2.49 each (think these were only 75% off)
Dexter 24x36 framed poster - $2.99

[quote name='The Punisher']Anyone know what to use to hang the big $29.99 frames on the wall?

The frames dont have any metal mount[/QUOTE]

They have 2 little metal things on the top sides of the frame. What you have to do is get a line through them (metal wire works best) and make it nice and tight, then put a nail/screw in the wall and hang it with the wire.

It works best if the 2 metal things are moved down a bit though, just my opinion. I unscrewed them and moved them down on my painting and hung it up on my wall. It looks like a legit painting now because it hangs off 2-3 inches from the wall at the top just like they do in museums and stuff.

[quote name='kk012']For the clearanced Wii and Xbox Live points. are these taxed?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

Went today and bought 12 packs of microsoft points for $25.98.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='atc250es']I asked this question earlier but I found a new copy of infamous 2 and it rang up full price, do you think it's still full price because it's only a week old?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ApeOverlord007']Seems like common sense to me, bro. But I hope common sense is wrong because I'd love to score a copy. :p[/QUOTE]
Yes, I saw infamous2 and ask them to check the price and saw the screen myself. Full price. sorry guys.

Not much left at one of my stores, but I still managed to snag a few goodies. I got:

Koss earbuds
Pac-Man plush
Punisher keychain
Misfits keychain
2 25ft HDMI cables
3 Tron posters
Despicable Me film cell
Sony remote

I'm gonna go back either tomorrow. I'll also be checking out the Blockbuster directly opposite from this one.

[quote name='Tsel']Not much left at one of my stores, but I still managed to snag a few goodies. I got:

Koss earbuds
Pac-Man plush
Punisher keychain
Misfits keychain
2 25ft HDMI cables
3 Tron posters
Despicable Me film cell
Sony remote

I'm gonna go back either tomorrow. I'll also be checking out the Blockbuster directly opposite from this one.[/QUOTE]
Was it the PS3 remote? and how much did you get it for?

[quote name='arsenal_fan']Was it the PS3 remote? and how much did you get it for?[/QUOTE]

Sadly, no. It was just a Sony brand universal remote. I paid .79 cents for it. The blu-ray remote was still marked $24.99.

Just got back from the BBV's near 83rd Ave & Deer Valley in Phoenix.
Thanks to PhoenixAZ I was able to get some 4gb MicroSD Cards & 4 4gb USB Drives at that location.

Wish I'd found some Live Points Cards but I was able to find a few things to pick up and use as cheap xmas gifts later this year. And those MicroSD cards are perfect for my little phone's camera.

[quote name='exileinoblivion']I can understand some of these deals but some people seem to be buying cheap shit(and it's just that, shit) just because it's cheap.[/QUOTE]

Idk if I would consider Micro SD cards and 25ft HDMI cable shit but I get what your saying.

[quote name='exileinoblivion']I can understand some of these deals but some people seem to be buying cheap shit(and it's just that, shit) just because it's cheap.[/QUOTE]

Yeah same here, "cheap" doesn't turn crap into gold...it's still crap. Still there are a lot of good deals to be had, even if you're just buying in case you need something in the near future (like extra HDMI cables, etc). I think what a lot of people are buying (and the quantities in which they're bought) qualify some people as hoarders for sure, lol.

^^ I hear you - I definitely went a bit overboard with the cheap books and maybe some of the other stuff I bought. But given they were like 39 cents and such, if anyone looks at them once and then we give them away that was worth it.

Probably the worst "junk" I bought was all the gaming-related stuff like the Nintendo wall scrolls and the Pokemon plush. That will probably just end up sitting around :lol:

But, anyway, the original point of my post was to say that, hell yes, I finally scored some excellent stuff just today. Kind of funny that I didn't in my big run to 4 stores yesterday but today I managed to get some good stuff ay my little dinky local BBV.

I was just going to buy a handful of leftovers but on a whim I decided to ask the guy if they had any plastic-packaged Xbox Live or Wii points. He said he thought they were expired but he did have a few behind the counter #-o. He had no idea they were on sale but sure enough they rang up at $2 each.

I didn't score like Dark Rider there (with 12 1600 points cards) but they did have 3 3-month cards and 2 Wii Points cards. $10 total for all 5. Wow... Now I'm thinking I should go back to all the stores I went to yesterday and ask them if they have anything hidden behind the counter.

He also had some other stuff back there and I thought I was about to score big-time as he said he had some controllers. I really need an extra 360 controller so $6 or whatever would have been great. But unfortunately it was just a PS3 blu-ray remote and a PS3 controller. Both of those rang up full price - or at least that's what he told me. I don't have any reason to doubt him because he could have not even pulled them out to scan and just checked them later after I left ;).

So, anyway, yay for my little local store. I also noticed something I must have completely missed before. They had 4 new games right at the front register with correct tags and all. They had SW Force Unleashed II for 360 for $7.50 and 3 copies of Fallout New Vegas (also 360) for $15. I bought the SWFU II. Since I got New Vegas for $7.50 with the B1G1 I passed on that. But I'm surprised those have sat there in plain view of every rental customer for 2 days without being bought.

[quote name='IronZombie']They have 2 little metal things on the top sides of the frame. What you have to do is get a line through them (metal wire works best) and make it nice and tight, then put a nail/screw in the wall and hang it with the wire.

It works best if the 2 metal things are moved down a bit though, just my opinion. I unscrewed them and moved them down on my painting and hung it up on my wall. It looks like a legit painting now because it hangs off 2-3 inches from the wall at the top just like they do in museums and stuff.[/QUOTE]

What do u mean by line? Any possible way to post pics of your idea to hang these? I never had frames before besides the bioshock 2 posters that i framed from michaels.

To whoever CAG said this is junk,
I know what u mean. i wasnt planning on buy all this stuff, but these a good prices. I was thinking gifts for birthday/christmas. When i saw the frames, i knew i wanted some. come on, $7.50 is good, but $3 is great deal. Frames alone cost $5+. The DS lite was worth it. yeah, i can probably get it used for $25+, but this is brand new and the msrp is now $100. I will upgrade to 3DS when they release a 3DS XL or something like that.

can someone confirm if ALL XBOX 360 controllers on sale for $5?
Or is it depending on the color.

Is the wii cables worth it? anyone that purchase it know if its a big difference between it and the one that came with the console?

Isn't the PS3 HDMI/USB cable outdated? heard someone talk about new v1.4?

[quote name='The Punisher']
Is the wii cables worth it? anyone that purchase it know if its a big difference between it and the one that came with the console?

Isn't the PS3 HDMI/USB cable outdated? heard someone talk about new v1.4?[/QUOTE]

You mean you are using plain-ol' composite cables? If you have an HDTV with component inputs, then, yes, it is definitely worth it for the $3 that these things cost. No question! I bought a second Wii a few months back and got a cheap component cable off Amazon for $4 or so. But it is not as nice as these official ones so I am going to replace that cheapo with one from BBV. It works OK, but if the cable get bumped the sound goes bad and you have to wiggle it back in place till the sound comes back. The official ones are solid though.

The picture isn't a HUGE dramatic difference, but it is definitely sharper in component vs composite. If you actually have a Wii hooked up to an HDTV and aren't using component cables and they are sitting there at your BBV for $3, then just buy the damn things! ;)

As for the HDMI cables, someone several pages back posted a comparison of 1.2 vs 1.3 and even that didn't seem all that much of a difference (for most users not doing that advanced audio stuff and such). So, given that these PS3 ones are 1.3, I'd say go for it. Whatever 1.4 brings to the table probably won't make any difference unless you have get a high-end sound system in the future. Does anyone know what those 25ft cables are though? I have some but don't know where I put them at this moment...

[quote name='io']You mean you are using plain-ol' composite cables? If you have an HDTV with component inputs, then, yes, it is definitelu worth it for the $3 that these things cost. No question! I bought a second Wii a fwe months back and got some cheap component cables off Amazon for $4 or so. But they are not as nice as these official ones so I am going to replace those cheapos. They work OK, but if they get bumped the sound goes bad. The official ones are solid though.

The picture isn't a HUGE dramatic difference, but it is definitely sharper in component vs composite. If you actually have a Wii hooked up to an HDTV and aren't using component cables and they are sitting there at your BBV for $3, then just buy the damn things! ;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the nintendo wii component cables.

im thinking of getting both the wii and the ps3 cables. thats if i can find it.

thanks.

25 ft HDMI is 1.3. There is a 1.4 spec out, but I remember it being more for theater projectors and a few more surround sound audio codecs. I don't think they would be particularly important for anybody here.

If I honestly didn't think I'd use it...I didn't buy it. I passed on a lot of the plushies, keychains, and stickers. :) But there was plenty of stuff here that was worth it to me.

So I sent my significant other tonight (i'm at work) to go to 3 more bbv's in the area. First two were a bust, but the third he scored. Tons of framed posters! He picked up 'Kickass' (very excited about that one!), 'Shutter Island', 'Goonies', and a couple other small ones. Got one of those sweeper things that were originally $40. Two more of the 25ft hdmi cables. I guess the mgr at that one kept egging him to buy more stuff cause he just wanted to get rid of it all. Told him he just sold an xbox earlier in the day for $75...darn.

So after hitting 6 bbv's...and asking at each one...not a single pt card in a blister pack. :( you guys are so lucky!

Ended up grabbing some 2gb flash drives, 2gb microSD, 2 25ft HDMI, 3 Pokemon Plush and an unframed poster.

All the locations I went to were pretty picked apart by now.

[quote name='The Punisher']What do u mean by line? Any possible way to post pics of your idea to hang these? I never had frames before besides the bioshock 2 posters that i framed from michaels.

To whoever CAG said this is junk,
I know what u mean. i wasnt planning on buy all this stuff, but these a good prices. I was thinking gifts for birthday/christmas. When i saw the frames, i knew i wanted some. come on, $7.50 is good, but $3 is great deal. Frames alone cost $5+. The DS lite was worth it. yeah, i can probably get it used for $25+, but this is brand new and the msrp is now $100. I will upgrade to 3DS when they release a 3DS XL or something like that.[/QUOTE]

I thought it was pretty self explanatory lol the 2 metal things on the sides have holes in them. Get some metal wire and tie it to both ends. Then hang the painting on a nail.

[quote name='io']^^ I hear you - I definitely went a bit overboard with the cheap books and maybe some of the other stuff I bought. But given they were like 39 cents and such, if anyone looks at them once and then we give them away that was worth it.

Probably the worst "junk" I bought was all the gaming-related stuff like the Nintendo wall scrolls and the Pokemon plush. That will probably just end up sitting around :lol:

But, anyway, the original point of my post was to say that, hell yes, I finally scored some excellent stuff just today. Kind of funny that I didn't in my big run to 4 stores yesterday but today I managed to get some good stuff ay my little dinky local BBV.

I was just going to buy a handful of leftovers but on a whim I decided to ask the guy if they had any plastic-packaged Xbox Live or Wii points. He said he thought they were expired but he did have a few behind the counter #-o. He had no idea they were on sale but sure enough they rang up at $2 each.

I didn't score like Dark Rider there (with 12 1600 points cards) but they did have 3 3-month cards and 2 Wii Points cards. $10 total for all 5. Wow... Now I'm thinking I should go back to all the stores I went to yesterday and ask them if they have anything hidden behind the counter.

He also had some other stuff back there and I thought I was about to score big-time as he said he had some controllers. I really need an extra 360 controller so $6 or whatever would have been great. But unfortunately it was just a PS3 blu-ray remote and a PS3 controller. Both of those rang up full price - or at least that's what he told me. I don't have any reason to doubt him because he could have not even pulled them out to scan and just checked them later after I left ;).

So, anyway, yay for my little local store. I also noticed something I must have completely missed before. They had 4 new games right at the front register with correct tags and all. They had SW Force Unleashed II for 360 for $7.50 and 3 copies of Fallout New Vegas (also 360) for $15. I bought the SWFU II. Since I got New Vegas for $7.50 with the B1G1 I passed on that. But I'm surprised those have sat there in plain view of every rental customer for 2 days without being bought.[/QUOTE]

The controllers are not on sale at my store.

Also, the point cards are kept behind the counter. I would definitely ask.

[quote name='imacgod']Shameless plug time while we're here: I'm going to setup a trade thread for the Pokemon and LBP dolls soon. I'd appreciate it if someone would be willing to trade a plain Sackboy for any of my dolls because I couldn't find any. I got few double of some Pokemon so I would love to trade, but I'm wondering if these are commonly found doubles. List up soon as I said.[/QUOTE]
Considering my brood of LBP2 Sackboys has grown by SIX today(3 Chop Chops, one Caesar and two normal Sackboys), I can safely say that I'd be interested in a buy/sell/trade thread for the LBP2 plushes AND the other stuff from this sale.

Here's my haul for the day from two of three Syracuse(NY) area BBV stores:

CDs:

Josh Groban-Noel-$.64
Tony Bennett-Swingin' Christmas-$.64
Elvis Presley-Christmas Duets-$.64 x3
Black Eyed Peas- Beginning-$1.59 x2
Justin Bieber-My World 2.0-$1.29 x2

Soldiers added to my army of Sackboys:

3x Chop Chop
2x regular Sackboy
1x Caesar

Oops. Forgot something:

:wii: Component cables-$3(these are definitely up for trade as I don't have a Wii:lol:)

I have a medium sized box filled with them at this point.:whistle2:#:whistle2:#:whistle2:#:whistle2:#

I didn't realize that the Josh Groban CD was a Christmas one. Oh well.
[quote name='JKSonic']Yeah same here, "cheap" doesn't turn crap into gold...it's still crap. Still there are a lot of good deals to be had, even if you're just buying in case you need something in the near future (like extra HDMI cables, etc). I think what a lot of people are buying (and the quantities in which they're bought) qualify some people as hoarders for sure, lol.[/QUOTE]
Hey now. Don't make me send out my Sackboy army after you.:lol:;):booty:

Salisbury, MD...

Didn't see any point cards and I did ask before and they said they had none. They had about 5 or 6 new GoW 3's and a Madden 10 for PS3 all around 6.25. I bought one of the last two Koss UR40's or whatever they were. All in all there wasn't much, a few universal remotes but no Harmony's (already have a harmony anyway) and hardly any good schwag.

After seeing the potential I may have to hit up the one an hour out though...

[quote name='JKSonic']Salisbury, MD...

Didn't see any point cards and I did ask before and they said they had none. They had about 5 or 6 new GoW 3's and a Madden 10 for PS3 all around 6.25. I bought one of the last two Koss UR40's or whatever they were. All in all there wasn't much, a few universal remotes but no Harmony's (already have a harmony anyway) and hardly any good schwag.

After seeing the potential I may have to hit up the one an hour out though...[/QUOTE]

I had to look up the stores around Salisbury. Holy crap! There isn't any other stores on that side of the Bay, is there?

There's one in Ocean view, as far as I know.

Would've stopped down there if I didn't have to work today. Lame. But "visiting the grandparents for a day" is a good excuse to go to a blockbuster two hours away, right?

[quote name='IronZombie']I thought it was pretty self explanatory lol the 2 metal things on the sides have holes in them. Get some metal wire and tie it to both ends. Then hang the painting on a nail.[/QUOTE]

What are you guys talking about using metal wire for? Those loops are the hangers. You put two nails into the wall and hang.

I need some clarification: So a mod should/could probably make a Master Trade List thread right? Wouldn't that be more convenient? Or are we better off making our own individual threads? I got stuff that needs to go!

[quote name='imacgod']I need some clarification: So a mod should/could probably make a Master Trade List thread right? Wouldn't that be more convenient? Or are we better off making our own individual threads? I got stuff that needs to go![/QUOTE]
I believe IO said a while ago that we could wheel and deal in here rather than making a BBV thread, but I definitely think we should make a BBV buy/sell/trade master list.

We have one for Sears and Target and it keeps some of the 'omg I'm looking for (insert item name) and cannot find it' posts out of here.

If you guys want I'll make one in the Deal/Shopping Discussion section and then we can ask IO or another mod to move it to the master trade list forum.:D

bread's done
Back