The Charles in Charge OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='flowery']Eggs are great. I trust not the eggs served at my college dining hall.[/QUOTE]

Those aren't eggs. They're egg-wannabe's from fake chickens.

[quote name='shrike4242']Those aren't eggs. They're egg-wannabe's from fake chickens.[/QUOTE]

the same chickens that mcdonalds chicken nuggets come from?

Man...Having class until 5pm really sucks. Time to head back to, as I call it, "I love Chemistry" day, since I have two three hour labs and an hour and a half class. Should be fun. Hopefully my one professor doesn't want to have a full lab today...

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Eggs for breakfast: Always a good choice.[/QUOTE]
i found out that this italian place downtown has $3 breasfast sandwhiches until 11 today, i got a potato, egg, and cheese sammich, it was HUGE (on toasted italian) ooh man it makes me wish i had more than 1 morning class :drool:

[quote name='onetrackmind']the same chickens that mcdonalds chicken nuggets come from?[/QUOTE]

They get made into nuggets when they stop making fake eggs.

[quote name='punqsux']i found out that this italian place downtown has $3 breasfast sandwhiches until 11 today, i got a potato, egg, and cheese sammich, it was HUGE (on toasted italian) ooh man it makes me wish i had more than 1 morning class :drool:[/QUOTE]

I wish I had a place like that around here. :drool: :cry:

[quote name='shrike4242']They get made into nuggets when they stop making fake eggs.[/QUOTE]

well that pretty much explains everything... :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Eggs for breakfast: Always a good choice.[/QUOTE]

Eggs are okay, but you really need some flour tortillas to enjoy them properly

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']When did I say I didn't? ;)[/QUOTE]

I thought that with your laziness it wouldn't be worth the effort to get out a tortilla iron and warm up some tortillas ;)

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']I thought that with your laziness it wouldn't be worth the effort to get out a tortilla iron and warm up some tortillas ;)[/QUOTE]

Tortilla iron? I microwave that shit. :cool: :lol:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Oh yeah, happy b-day mox! Ah, to be 23 again...[/QUOTE]
I'd say the same...but I haven't hit 19 yet. I guess I can't talk.

Enjoy the birthday, Moxio. :D

card%20happy%20birthday.jpg

HAPPY BIRFDAY SAILOR!!

[quote name='punqsux']you know, for a beerguy OTT, this wasnt bad[/QUOTE]
What makes this one better then say just about any other OTT?

[quote name='zewone']What makes this one better then say just about any other OTT?[/QUOTE]
in the past 470ish posts ive enjoyed posting here, theres OTTs i dont enjoy much and otts i dont post in.

im not saying best ott evar, but come on, its beerguy :lol:

[quote name='punqsux']btw zew, i love the new rank ^^[/QUOTE]
Next time you make an OTT it should be, "You shaq-fuers should have listened to me and it would have been settled a long time ago OTT."

Either that, or, you know, something shorter.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']:shame: That's just wrong[/QUOTE]

Would you prefer I use the toaster? I'm not that mexican that I would have a tortilla iron laying about. :lol:

[quote name='punqsux']if shrike called me old id cry :cry:[/QUOTE]
Damn teenagers and 20-something's. :roll:

Keep that shit up and I'll hit you in the head with my walker.

[quote name='punqsux']btw zew, i love the new rank ^^[/QUOTE]
Thanks. I thought you might appreciate it. :)

[quote name='GuyWithGun']Next time you make an OTT it should be, "You shaq-fuers should have listened to me and it would have been settled a long time ago OTT."

Either that, or, you know, something shorter.[/QUOTE]
I probably will, but only if its in a timely manner.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Would you prefer I use the toaster? I'm not that mexican that I would have a tortilla iron laying about. :lol:[/QUOTE]

:roll: That is a lame excuse. Tortillas suck in the microwave.

[quote name='shrike4242']Damn teenagers and 20-something's. :roll:

Keep that shit up and I'll hit you in the head with my walker.[/QUOTE]
go rub pudding on your genitals with defender..

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']:roll: That is a lame excuse. Tortillas suck in the microwave.[/QUOTE]

They're not bad if you do it just right. Andl it's not like they're fresh to begin with. :lol:

That's the problem with Mexico, fresh tortillas all over the damn place, but they're all corn. :bomb:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']:roll: That is a lame excuse. Tortillas suck in the microwave.[/QUOTE]
I don't eat torillas enough to warrant buying a warmer for them.

And before you say it, no, I do not think that my tortilla consumption will rise after buying one either.

[quote name='zewone']Corn tortillas.... :drool:[/QUOTE]
You're missing a quote in your Sig telling everyone that you were right the whole time.

[quote name='GuyWithGun']You're missing a quote in your Sig telling everyone that you were right the whole time.[/QUOTE]
The best I could get was the punq quote. Maybe if some one said " Hey, did you know zewone was right the whole time?" I could quote that. ;) ;) ;) (HINT)

[quote name='zewone']The best I could get was the punq quote. Maybe if some one said " Hey, did you know zewone was right the whole time?" I could quote that. ;) ;) ;) (HINT)[/QUOTE]
Ahem...

Hey, did you know zewone was right the whole time?? I could quote that. ;) ;) ;) (HINT)

[quote name='punqsux']go rub pudding on your genitals with defender..[/QUOTE]

Careful, Cheapy is in the 30-something bracket with me and Defender. :lol: Should we invite him as well? :D

Maybe a few others in the same bracket and make a real party out of it? :rofl:

[quote name='GuyWithGun']I don't eat torillas enough to warrant buying a warmer for them.

And before you say it, no, I do not think that my tortilla consumption will rise after buying one either.[/QUOTE]
If I had the kitchen space for one, I might have one and use it semi-regularly.

[quote name='GuyWithGun']The mp3 links on the front page aren't working for me.[/QUOTE]
ha damn, i didnt check them i got it off soulseek, ill look into it, thanks ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back