The Charles in Charge OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='RedvsBlue']I thought Diary wasn't that great due to the fact that it almost felt like a chore just finishing the book but I still thought it wasn't that bad. Like I said, its been about 3 years since I read Survivor (oddly enough I read it when I was on a trip to New Orleans...). Good ol' Tender Branson though, what a character. I read Survivor and then didn't read anything else of his until about a year ago when I read Lullaby then I enjoyed it so much that I went on a Palahniuk-binge where I read all of his novels that were out, except Stranger than Fiction. I've been a huge fan of his ever since though.[/QUOTE]

Diary was the real beginning of his downswing. But Haunted makes it look like an multi-award winner. Honestly, I'm actually kind of sorry I bought Haunted. I want those hours of my life back. It's pretty much Chuck sticking to his schtick and trying way to damn hard to shock. It just isn't entertaining.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']the last book that i read was called "why the fuck would you wanna read a book?"[/QUOTE]

Book titles are in italics. Shorter works are in quotation marks. Thank you. ;)

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Book titles are in italics. Shorter works are in quotation marks. Thank you. ;)[/QUOTE]

well in that case, the shorter work that i read when i was little was called "i don't give a fuck" and the book that i read shortly after that was called I Still Dont' Give a fuck

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']well in that case, the shorter work that i read when i was little was called "i don't give a fuck" and the book that i read shortly after that was called I Still Dont' Give a fuck[/QUOTE]

Who's the author?

[quote name='Moxio']I thought book titles were underlined.[/QUOTE]

That's actually kind of old school now, typically when a book is mentioned/referenced now its supposed to be italicized.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']his name was Don T. Fachenkerr[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Google']Your search - Don T. Fachenkerr - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:
- Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
- Try different keywords.
- Try more general keywords.
- Try fewer keywords.
[/QUOTE]

Are you sure you had the correct spelling?

"The girl has long red hair that women only have these days if it's part of some orthodox religion. From up so high on my ladder, the thin bendable little arms and legs of the girl make me look again and again and wonder if someday I could be a pedophile."

And that, my friends, is just one of the reasons that Survivor is the one to rule them all. ;) :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']"The girl has long red hair that women only have these days if it's part of some orthodox religion. From up so high on my ladder, the thin bendable little arms and legs of the girl make me look again and again and wonder if someday I could be a pedophile."

And that, my friends, is just one of the reasons that Survivor is the one to rule them all. ;) :lol:[/QUOTE]
:roll:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']"The girl has long red hair that women only have these days if it's part of some orthodox religion. From up so high on my ladder, the thin bendable little arms and legs of the girl make me look again and again and wonder if someday I could be a pedophile."

And that, my friends, is just one of the reasons that Survivor is the one to rule them all. ;) :lol:[/QUOTE]

Lullaby- "Sure everybody wants to play God, but for me it's a full-time job."

I had to go to my PSPforums profile to get that quote cause I couldn't remember it offhand. That reminds me, Defender's a Palahniuk fan too.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']well in that case, the shorter work that i read when i was little was called "i don't give a fuck" and the book that i read shortly after that was called I Still Dont' Give a fuck[/QUOTE]

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Who's the author?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']his name was Don T. Fachenkerr[/QUOTE]

Really? Sounds more like Eminem to me. ;)

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Lullaby- "Sure everybody wants to play God, but for me it's a full-time job."

I had to go to my PSPforums profile to get that quote cause I couldn't remember it offhand. That reminds me, Defender's a Palahniuk fan too.[/QUOTE]

Choke - "For sure, even the worst blow job is better than, say, sniffing the best rose...watching the greatest sunset. Hearing children laugh."

;)

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']:roll:[/QUOTE]

I'm kidding. Everything about that book is golden. :cool:

"A guy's calling to say he's failing Algebra II.
Just as a point of practice I say, Kill yourself.
A woman calls and says her kids won't behave.
Without missing a beat, I tell her, Kill yourself.
A man calls to say his car won't start.
Kill yourself.
A woman calls to ask what time the late movie stars.
Kill yourself.
She asks, "Isn't this 555-1327? Is this the Moorehouse Cineplex?"
I say, Kill yourself. Kill yourself. Kill yourself.
A girl calls and asks, "Does it hurt very much to die?"
Well sweetheart, I tell her, yes, but it hurts a lot more to keep living."

:bow: :bow: :bow:

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Wait, did we just start a quote-off?[/QUOTE]

Apparently, but I think we should stop. I could do this all night, and I really shouldn't. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Apparently, but I think we should stop. I could do this all night, and I really shouldn't. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yes, Chuck quotes are too easy.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I'm kidding. Everything about that book is golden. :cool:

"A guy's calling to say he's failing Algebra II.
Just as a point of practice I say, Kill yourself.
A woman calls and says her kids won't behave.
Without missing a beat, I tell her, Kill yourself.
A man calls to say his car won't start.
Kill yourself.
A woman calls to ask what time the late movie stars.
Kill yourself.
She asks, "Isn't this 555-1327? Is this the Moorehouse Cineplex?"
I say, Kill yourself. Kill yourself. Kill yourself.
A girl calls and asks, "Does it hurt very much to die?"
Well sweetheart, I tell her, yes, but it hurts a lot more to keep living."

:bow: :bow: :bow:[/QUOTE]

Yep, I forgot that one. Yet another part of a Palahniuk novel that had me rolling.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Yes, Chuck quotes are too easy.[/QUOTE]

A little something I have saved for just such an occasion:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
People are always asking, did I know about Tyler Durden. - 11

I know this because Tyler knows this. - 12

You don't understand any of it, and then you just die. - 12

That old saying, how you always kill the one you love, well, look, it works both ways. - 13

Crying is right at hand in the smothering dark, closed inside someone else, when you see how everything you can ever accomplish will end up as trash.
Anything you're ever proud of will be thrown away. And I'm lost inside. - 17

It's easy to cry when you realize that everyone you love will reject you or die. On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone will drop to zero. - 17

All my life, Why I do anything, I don't know. - 18 (Bob)

The insomnia distance of everything, you can't touch anything and nothing can touch you. - 21

Losing all hope was freedom. - 22

I was the little warm center that the life of the world crowded around. - 22

Because I can't hit bottom, I can't be saved. - 22

This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time. - 29

If I could wake up in a different place, at a different time, could I wake up as a different person? - 33

A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection. - 33

There was no real sense of life because she had nothing to contrast it with. - 38

Now that she knows where we're going, Marla feels every moment of her life. - 38

You buy furniture. You tell yourself, this is the last sofa I will ever need in my life. Buy the sofa, then for a couple years you're satisfied that no matter what goes wrong, at least you've got your sofa issue handled. Then the rights set of dishes. Then the perfect bed. The drapes. The rug.
Then you're trapped in your lovely nest, and the things you used to own, now they own you. - 44

A lot of young people try to impress the world and buy too many things. - 45 (doorman)

A lot of young people don't know what they really want. - 46 (doorman)

Young people, they think they want the whole world. - 46 (doorman)

If you don't know what you want, you end up with a lot you don't. - 46 (doorman)

May I never be complete.
May I never be content.
May I never be perfect.
Deliver me, Tyler, from being perfect and complete. - 46

I want you to hit me as hard as you can. - 46 (Tyler)

I just don't want to die without a few scars, I say. It's nothing anymore to have a beautiful stock body. You see those cars that are completely stock cherry, right out of a dealer's showroom in 1955, I always think, what a waste. - 48

Who I am in fight club is not someone my boss knows. - 49

Nothing is static. Even the Mona Lisa is falling apart. - 49

Maybe self-improvement isn't the answer.
Tyler never knew his father.
Maybe self-destruction is the answer. - 49

What you see at fight club is a generation of men raised by women - 50

I'm a thirty-year-old boy, and I'm wondering if another woman is really the answer I need. - 51

You aren't alive anywhere like you're alive at fight club. When it's you and one other guy under that one light in the middle of all those watching. Fight club isn't about winning or losing fights. Fight club isn't about words. You see a guy come to fight club for the first time, and his ass is a loaf of white bread. You see this same guy here six months later, and he looks carved out of wood. This guy trusts himself to handle anything. There's grunting and noise at fight club like at the gym, but fight club isn't about looking good. There's hysterical shouting in tongues like at church, and when you wake up Sunday afternoon you feel saved. - 51

At the time, my life just seemed too complete, and maybe we have to break everything to make something better out of ourselves. - 52

We both stood there, Tyler rubbing the side of his neck and me holding a hand on my chest, both of us knowing we'd gotten somewhere we'd never been and like the cat and mouse in cartoons, we were still alive and wanted to see how far we could take this thing and still be alive. - 53

Nothing was solved when the fight was over, but nothing mattered. - 53

Most guys are at fight club because of something they're too scared to fight. After a few fights, you're afraid a lot less. - 54

Walter from Microsoft catches my eye. Here's a young guy with perfect teeth and clear skin and the kind of job you bother to write the alumni magazine about getting. You know he was too young to fight in any wars, and if his parents weren't divorced, his father was never home, and here he's looking at me with half my face clean shaved and half a leering bruise hidden in the dark. Blood shining on my lips. And maybe Walter's thinking about a meatless, pain-free potluck he went to last weekend or the ozone or the Earth's desperate need to stop cruel product testing on animals but probably he's not. - 55

Sometimes you do something, and you get screwed. Sometimes it's the things you don't do, and you get screwed. - 58

Marla shouts to the police that the girl who lives in 8G used to be a lovely, charming girl, but the girl is a monster bitch monster. The girl is infectious human waste, and she's confused and afraid to commit to the wrong thing so she won't commit to anything.
The girl in 8G has lost faith in herself, and she's worried that as she grows older, she'll have fewer and fewer options. Good luck. - 61 (Marla)

Worker bees can leave
Even drones can fly away
The queen is their slave - 63

Without just one nest
A bird can call the world home
Life is your career - 64

I embrace my own festering diseased corruption. - 65 (Marla)

Flowers bloom and die
Wind brings butterflies or snow
A stone won't notice - 67

What Marla loves, she says, is all the things that people love intensely and then dump an hour or a day after. The was a Christmas tree is the center of attention, then, after Christmas you see those dead Christmas trees with the tinsel still on them, dumped alongside the highway. You see those trees and think of road kill animals or sex crime victims wearing their underwear inside out and bound with black electrical tape. - 67 (Marla)

Where even if someone loves you enough to save your life, they still castrate you. - 68 (Marla)

I should run from self-improvement, and I should be running toward disaster. - 70

Only after disaster can we be resurrected. - 70

It's only after you're lost everything, that you're free to do anything. - 70

A tiger can smile
A snake will say it loves you
Lies make us evil - 71

Combined with water, lye heats to over two hundred degrees, and as it heats it burns into the back of my hand, and Tyler places his fingers of one hand over my fingers, our hands spread on the lap of my bloodstained pants, and Tyler says to pay attention because this is the greatest moment of my life. - 74

Because everything up to now is a story, and everything after now is a story. - 75 (Tyler)

This is the greatest moment of our life. - 75

Someday, you will die, and until you know that, you're useless to me.
- 76 (Tyler)

You have to see how the first soap was made of heroes. - 78 (Tyler)

Without their death, their pain, without their sacrifice, we would have nothing. - 78 (Tyler)

Getting fired is the best thing that could happen to any of us. That way, we'd quit treading water and do something with our lives. - 83 (Tyler)

Watching white moon face
The stars never feel anger
Blah, blah, blah, the end - 89

Tyler's words coming out of my mouth. I used to be such a nice person. - 98

My fear is that people will see my foot and I'll start to die in their minds. The cancer I don't have is everywhere now.
I don't tell Marla that.
There are a lot of things we don't want to know about the people we love. - 106

This is why I loved the support groups so much, if people thought you were dying, they gave you their full attention. - 107

People listened instead of just waiting for their turn to speak.
And when they spoke, they weren't telling you a story. When the two of you talked, you were building something, and afterward you were both different than before. - 107

Marla's philosophy of life, she told me, is that she can die at any moment. The tragedy of her life is that she doesn't. - 108

Nothing is static. Everything is falling apart. - 108

Marla's heart looked the way my face was. The crap and the trash of the world. Post-consumer human butt wipe that no one would ever go to the trouble to recycle. - 109

When you're twenty-four, you have no idea how far you can really fall, but I was a fast learner. - 109 (Marla)

Disaster is a natural part of my evolution, toward tragedy and dissolution. - 110 (Tyler)

I'm breaking my attachment to physical power and possessions, because only through destroying myself can I discover the greater power of my spirit. - 110 (Tyler)

The liberator who destroys my property is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free. - 110 (Tyler)

Under and behind and inside everything the man took for granted, something horrible had been growing. - 112

Nothing is static.
Everything is falling apart.
I know this because Tyler knows this. - 112

Tyler had nothing to lose.
Tyler was the pawn of the world, everybody's trash. - 113

You have too much to lose.
I have nothing.
You have everything. - 114/115

I am trash. I am trash and shit and crazy to you and this whole fucking world. You don't care where I live or how I feel, or what I eat or how I feed my kids or how I pay the doctor if I get sick, and yes I am stupid and bored and weak, but I am still your responsibility.
- 115 (Tyler)

What we have to do, people, is remind these guys what kind of power they still have. - 120 (Tyler)

We, each of us, can take control of the world. - 122 (Tyler)

What Tyler says about being the crap and the slaves of history, that's how I felt. I wanted to destroy everything beautiful I'd never have. Burn the Amazon rain forests. Pump chlorofluorocarbons straight up to gobble the ozone. Open the dump valves on supertankers and uncap offshore oil wells. I wanted to kill all the fish I couldn't afford to eat, and smother the French beaches I'd never see.
I wanted the whole world to hit bottom. - 123

I wanted to breathe smoke. - 124

Birds and deer are a silly luxury, and all the fish should be floating. I wanted to burn the Louvre. I'd do the Elgin Marbles with a sledgehammer and wipe my ass with the Mona Lisa. This is my world, now. This is my world, my world, and those ancient people are dead.

We wanted to blast the world free of history. - 124

Like fight club does with clerks and box boys, Project Mayhem will break up civilization so we can make something better out of the world. - 125

This was the goal of Project Mayhem, Tyler said, the complete and right-away destruction of civilization. - 125

No questions. No questions. No excuses and no lies. The fifth rule about Project Mayhem is you have to trust Tyler. - 125

If you know where to look, there are bodies buried everywhere. - 126

You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else, and we are all part of the same compost pile.
Our culture has made us all the same. No one is truly white or black or rich, anymore. We all want the same. Individually, we are nothing. - 134 (Space Monkey)

A telephone was ringing in my dream, and it's not clear if reality slipped into my dream or if my dream is slopping over into reality.

Here, I'm not sure if Tyler is my dream.
Or if I am Tyler's dream. - 138

What you have to understand is your father was your model for God.
If you're male and you're Christian and living in America, your father is your model for God. And if you never know your father, if your father bails out or dies or is never at home, what do you believe about God?
What you have to consider, is the possibility that God doesn't like you. Could be, God hates us. This is not the worst thing that can happen. - 141 (Mechanic)

How Tyler saw it was that getting God's attention for being bad was better than getting no attention at all. Maybe because God's hate is better than His indifference.
If you could be either God's worst enemy or nothing, which would you choose?
We are God's middle children, according to Tyler Durden, with no special place in history and no special attention.
Unless we get God's attention, we have no hope of damnation or redemption. - 141

Only if we're caught and punished can we be saved. - 141

Burn the Lovre, and wipe your ass with the Mona Lisa. This way at least, God would know our names. - 141 (Mechanic)

The lower you fall, the higher you'll fly. The farther you run, the more God wants you back. - 141

If the prodigal son had never left home, the fatted calf would still be alive. - 141 (Mechanic)

It's not enough to be numbered with the grains of sand on the beach and the stars in the sky. - 141

As long as you're at fight club, you're not how much money you've got in the bank. You're not your job. You're not your family, and you're not who you tell yourself. - 143 (Mechanic)

You're not your problems.
You're not your age.
You are not your hopes.
You will not be saved.
We are all going to die, someday. - 143 (Space Monkeys/Mechanic)

What will you wish you'd done before you died? - 144 (Mechanic)

Believe in me and you shall die, forever. - 145 (Mechanic)

My wish right now is for me to die. I am nothing in the world compared to Tyler.
I am helpless.
I am stupid, and all I do is want and need things.
My tiny life. My little shit job. My Swedish furniture. I never, no, never told anyone this, but before I met Tyler, I was planning to buy a dog and name it "Entourage."
This is how bad your life can get. - 146

The amazing miracle of death, when one second you're walking and talking, and the next second, you're an object. - 146

I am nothing, and not even that. - 146

You had a near-life experience. - 148 (Mechanic)

I see the strongest and the smartest men who have ever lived, and these men are pumping gas and waiting tables. - 149 (Mechanic)

You have a class of young strong men and women, and they want to give their lives to something. Advertising has these people chasing cars and clothes they don't need. Generations have been working in jobs they hate, just so they can buy what they don't really need.
We don't have a great war in our generation, or a great depression, but we do, we have a great war of the spirit. We have a great revolution against the culture. The great depression is our lives. We have a spiritual depression. - 149 (Mechanic)

We have to show these men and women freedom by enslaving them, and show them courage by frightening them. - 149 (Mechanic)

Raymond Hessel closed both eyes so I pressed the gun hard against his temple so he would always feel it pressing right there and I was beside him and this was his life and he could be dead at any moment. - 151

Oh, Raymond Hessel, all twenty-three years of you, when you started crying, tears rolling down the barrel of my gun pressed to your temple, no, this wasn't about money. Not everything is about money. - 152

You didn't even say, hello. - 152

You're not your sad little wallet. - 152

You were going to cool, the amazing miracle or death. One minute, you're a person, the next minute, you're an object, and Mom and Dad would have to call old doctor whoever and get your dental records because there wouldn't be much left of your face, and Mom and Dad, they'd always expected so much more from you and, no, life wasn't fair, and now it was come to this. - 153

How did you want to spend your life? - 154

You could be is school working your ass off, Raymond Hessel, or you could be dead. You choose. - 154

Get out of here, and do you little life, but remember I'm watching you, Raymond Hessel, and I'd rather kill you than see you working a shit job for just enough money to buy cheese and watch television. - 155

Raymond K. K. Hessel, your dinner is going to taste better than any meal you've ever eaten, and tomorrow will be the most beautiful day of your entire life. - 155

If you can wake up is a different place.
If you can wake up in a different time.
Why can't you wake up as a different person? - 157

All we were left was the shit and the trash of the world. - 165

We are the middle children of history, raised by television to believe that someday we'll all be millionaires and movie stars and rock stars, but we won't. And we're just learning this fact, so don't fuck with us. - 166 (Tyler)

I am the all-singing, all-dancing crap of this world. I am the toxic waste by-product of God's creation. - 169 (Space Monkey)

Raindrops on roses
Happy Disney animals
This makes my parts hurt. - 170

I am the shit and infectious human waste of creation. - 170 (S.M.)

The first time I met Tyler, I was asleep.
I was tired and crazy and rushed, and every time I boarded a plane, I wanted the plant to crash. I envied people dying of cancer. I hated my life. I was tired and bored with my job and my furniture, and I couldn't see any way to change things.
Only end them.
I felt trapped.
I was too complete.
I was too perfect.
I wanted a way out of my tiny life. Single-serving butter and cramped airline seat role in the world. - 172/173

And a moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection. - 173

Tyler is capable and free, and I am not. - 174

Valley of the Dogs. Where even if they don't kill you, if someone loves you enough the take you home, they still castrate you. - 174

On a long enough time line, everyone's survival rate drops to zero.

Only in death will we have our own names since only in death are we no longer part of the effort. In death we become heroes. - 178

I'm not leaving. I'm not giving up. I can beat this. I'm in control here. - 180

That old saying, about how you always kill the thing you love, well, it works both ways. And it does work both ways. - 184

I know this because Tyler knows this. - 185

If you're male, and you're Christian, and living in America, your father is your model for God. And sometimes you find your father in your career. - 186

Go to the edge of the floor, fifteen stories above the parking lot, and look at the city lights and the stars, and you're gone.
It's all so beyond us.
Up here, in the miles of night between the stars and the Earth, I feel just like one of those space animals.
Dogs.
Monkeys.
Men.
You just do your little job. Pull a lever. Push a button. You don't really understand any of it. - 193

How everything you ever love will reject you or die.
Everything you ever create will be thrown away.
Everything you're proud of will end up as trash.
I am Ozymandias, king of kings. - 201

Tyler Durden the great, who was perfect for one moment, and who said that a moment is the most you could ever expect from perfection. - 201

Under and behind and inside everything I took for granted, something horrible has been growing. - 202

I know this because Tyler knows this. - 203

This was better than real life.
And your one perfect moment won't last forever. - 206

We are not special.
We are not crap or trash, either.
We just are.
We just are, and what happens just happens. - 207

And with that I think I'm done for the night. :cool: :lol:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Chuck's had a seriously messed up life. His story about his steroid use is something else.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I remember a lot of his stuff from Fugitives and Refugees. This guy's gone through a hell of a lot of stuff. I still love that part where he talks about where he decided he wanted to be a writer. Touching isn't the word, but it is the first one that comes to mind.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I go back to school tomorrowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww (or today according to the midwest and eastern parts of the country). I had to write out 16 pages of Inferno analysis. Ma wrist be mad hurtin'

[quote name='DT778']APPLE IPOD MP3 PLAYER 20GB NEW IN BOX $135 FIRM

Im thinking of buying that.:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Depends on what generation Ipod it is. 4th gen, great deal. Earlier gens, that's a good question.

[quote name='Scorch']Okay. So. Spider-Man. Did he ever die in the story line, and did Mary Jane die? And if so, who killed each?[/QUOTE]

I remember that Craven the Hunter killed Spider-Man way back when I was like 13.

[quote name='shrike4242']Depends on what generation Ipod it is. 4th gen, great deal. Earlier gens, that's a good question.[/QUOTE]
If its a 4th gen I will probably get it. I'm going to start working out so I could use an mp3 player.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']A little something I have saved for just such an occasion:

And with that I think I'm done for the night. :cool: :lol:[/QUOTE]
Nothing about how you can't teach God anything?

[quote name='DT778']If its a 4th gen I will probably get it. I'm going to start working out so I could use an mp3 player.[/QUOTE]
If it's for working out, an iPod might not be a good choice. Hard drives break, ya know.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Wow. All that time for a "shut up." You really arre slipping.[/QUOTE]

yeah hes been having a pretty bad day, hell a few pages back smalien told him what was up with the bok choy and he didnt have shit to say :lol:

and that post about driving around the block to make fun of those girls was hysterical :lol:

"you speed up...NERDS!!"

:rofl:

[quote name='punqsux']yeah hes been having a pretty bad day, hell a few pages back smalien told him what was up with the bok choy and he didnt have shit to say :lol:

and that post about driving around the block to make fun of those girls was hysterical :lol:

"you speed up...NERDS!!"

:rofl:[/QUOTE]
yeah that was funny.

[quote name='DT778']If its a 4th gen I will probably get it. I'm going to start working out so I could use an mp3 player.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']If it's for working out, an iPod might not be a good choice. Hard drives break, ya know.[/QUOTE]

Gothic brings up a good point, if it'll be used for working out, a flash memory-based player like an iPod Shuffle, Creative MuVo or the gazillion of different choices out there might be a better choice.

I wouldn't go after the Rio, since D&M seem like they're going to kick them to the curb. Shame, really. :|

[quote name='AngellicLulu']yeah that was funny.[/QUOTE]
its one of those things im personally going to find funny long after everyone else has moved on ^^

AND LULU GO TO CLASS!!

^^

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Eggs for breakfast: Always a good choice.[/QUOTE]

Eggs are great. I trust not the eggs served at my college dining hall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back