The Charles in Charge OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='punqsux']allow me to explain a bit[/QUOTE]

Oh shit, it's been edited a little bit, the original didn't have the face on the chest.

Any who, here's the original:

caggroupb6qq.jpg

"No no no, you fix that wall before my dad gets home from work. He's gonna beat me with a belt, he's not gonna believe a talking bowl of fruit punch came in here. You stupid idiot. Yeah, coming though the wall is real fuckin' cool. Using the front door is cool! Don't touch me you drink. Don't touch me you giant beverage. You are sweating or condensating, I will kick you in the tights and you will do down you're very top heavy. You glass bitch. You glass bastard."

[quote name='JimmieMac']Oh shit, it's been edited a little bit, the original didn't have the face on the chest.

Any who, here's the original:

caggroupb6qq.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Those're all CAGers? which ones?

[quote name='JimmieMac']Truth time, that pic still makes me laugh.[/QUOTE]

It is pretty funny...cheapy looks kind of nuts in that one.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Those're all CAGers? which ones?[/QUOTE]

They're all CAGs. If you know you know, if you don't, you don't.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']"No no no, you fix that wall before my dad gets home from work. He's gonna beat me with a belt, he's not gonna believe a talking bowl of fruit punch came in here. You stupid idiot. Yeah, coming though the wall is real fuckin' cool. Using the front door is cool! Don't touch me you drink. Don't touch me you giant beverage. You are sweating or condensating, I will kick you in the tights and you will do down you're very top heavy. You glass bitch. You glass bastard."[/QUOTE]
:lol: Yes, funnier.

[quote name='flowery']It is pretty funny...cheapy looks kind of nuts in that one.[/QUOTE]
i haven't seen a picture where Cheapy didn't look nuts.

[quote name='Mike23']How can anyone think Laura Prepon is hot? Aside from the red hair, of course.[/QUOTE]

Is she still blonde or did she come to her senses? The hair was all she had going for her, and then she went and fucked it up.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Oh shit, it's been edited a little bit, the original didn't have the face on the chest. [/quote]
yeah i got bored, for completeness sake, heres the original edit:

Now this is dedication: My friend Eddie lost his house from the hurricane.

BUT ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS HIS DIABLO 2 CHARACTERS.

Doesn't care that he has no house, no possesions left, his whole city is destroyed. HE WANTS ME TO KEEP HIS D CHARS FROM EXPIRING.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Is she still blonde or did she come to her senses? The hair was all she had going for her, and then she went and fucked it up.[/QUOTE]

That's true, I think its just cause red heads are little bit harder to find and a decent/good looking is downright impossible to find.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Now this is dedication: My friend Eddie lost his house from the hurricane.

Doesn't care that he has no house, no possesions left, his whole city is destroyed. HE WANTS ME TO KEEP HIS D CHARS FROM EXPIRING.
[/QUOTE]
Is he, per chance, of Korean decent?

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']College life is boring when no one's moved in yet. Nothing's happening.[/QUOTE]

You got to start to get creative.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']That's true, I think its just cause red heads are little bit harder to find and a decent/good looking is downright impossible to find.[/QUOTE]

The golden rule: A good looking redhead is worth a dozen super-gorgeous women of any other hair color

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Now this is dedication: My friend Eddie lost his house from the hurricane.

[/QUOTE]
That's not dedication, that's retardation. Unless he's just in shock...

[quote name='supadupacheap']Is he, per chance, of Korean decent?[/QUOTE]

The real question is, why doesen't he have a bot loaded onto his server playing for him?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']That's not dedication, that's retardation. Unless he's just in shock...[/QUOTE]
I think its something to hold on to when everything else is gone, ya know? We attached importance to totally unimportant shit when things go fuck ing nuts in our world.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']all you need to know is that crash is the one with the cankles[/QUOTE]

Wow, that's not at all what I pictured him looking like.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']all you need to know is that crash is the one with the cankles[/QUOTE]

And before you ask, cankles is from the Latin meaning "Calf and ankles meet as one".

[/QUOTE]

If I were in a situation like that I think the first thing I'd want to save is my iRiver. Hopefully insurance would cover everything, but it'd really suck to go without good music for very long.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Doesn't care that he has no house, no possesions left, his whole city is destroyed. HE WANTS ME TO KEEP HIS D CHARS FROM EXPIRING.[/QUOTE]
How the hell can a person process all that? Obviously he cant actively deal with all the shit thats gone on in his life and all around him. It would be kinda like if somebody walked into your house while you were watching tv/playing games, etc and blew your moms head off then walked out. When we reach grief overload we find weird outlets to occupy our mind since we cant process anymore crap right then.

[quote name='supadupacheap']Is he, per chance, of Korean decent?[/QUOTE]

:rofl: No.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']That's not dedication, that's retardation. Unless he's just in shock...[/QUOTE]

He said he was just lauging it off. I think he's either A) Lost it, or B) Could care less.

[quote name='supadupacheap']I think its something to hold on to when everything else is gone, ya know? We attached importance to totally unimportant shit when things go fuck ing nuts in our world.[/QUOTE]

You would be attached too, if you spent months perfecting a level 82 Zealer who can whup just about anythings ass in 1 hit.

Damn, the chapters of Fire Emblem are just too long for me to finish more than one at a time, especially with all of the readin involved. Great game, just kind of slow.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Is she still blonde or did she come to her senses? The hair was all she had going for her, and then she went and fucked it up.[/QUOTE]

Hell if I know. I just watch "That 70's show" when Leno's on a rerun.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']If I were in a situation like that I think the first thing I'd want to save is my iRiver. Hopefully insurance would cover everything, but it'd really suck to go without good music for very long.[/QUOTE]
Music would be tops on my list once the necessities are dealt with. A few books would be wonderful too.

[quote name='supadupacheap']How the hell can a person process all that? Obviously he cant actively deal with all the shit thats gone on in his life and all around him. It would be kinda like if somebody walked into your house while you were watching tv/playing games, etc and blew your moms head off then walked out. When we reach grief overload we find weird outlets to occupy our mind since we cant process anymore crap right then.[/QUOTE]

IDK man. I'd be flippin out if I lost everything. He said he's moving to NY, so at least he will be away from that shit.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']now which one of you scary motherfuckers has one of those as your desktop wallpaper?[/QUOTE]
I really hope no one... that would just be creepy to look at every day.

[quote name='supadupacheap']Music would be tops on my list once the necessities are dealt with. A few books would be wonderful too.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'd probably grab my well-worn copy of Fight Club and maybe Survivor as well. Maybe my hardcover Fight Club as well. And of course my signed Stranger Than Fiction. :cool:

[quote name='JimmieMac']They're all CAGs. If you know you know, if you don't, you don't.[/QUOTE]

Introduce me to the brunette bitch.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']now which one of you has one of those as your desktop wallpaper?[/QUOTE]

The top one. It's hot fire.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']IDK man. I'd be flippin out if I lost everything. He said he's moving to NY, so at least he will be away from that shit.[/QUOTE]
You are looking at the situation with your current eyes. Its obvious he didnt JUST lose it all 2 minutes ago. Hes had quite enough time to go through a bunch of the stages of loss/grief.
Yeah, youd flip out of course but how would you be 24 hours later. I mean, look around you right now and imagine ALL of it, everything you see, is GONE. Games, computer, tvs, and personal stuff like papers, momentos, pictures, etc. Now flash forward 24 hours after you realized it was all gone and for good. (no mulligans here) and ask yourself if you might be in similar shape as he is.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']it's not a coincidence that "karl" rhymes with "what the fuck eww"[/QUOTE]

Translated to Spanish it means "sexless freak".

[quote name='kittie']Introduce me to the brunette bitch.[/QUOTE]
Huh wha? "Brunette bitch"? Yeah, Im sure shed love to meet you with that sort of greeting.
"Hi, Im (anonymous CAGer)"
"Yes, I know, youre the brunette bitch I saw in the E3 picture."
"Uh...yeah."
"So wanna be friends?"
"Not really. Bye"

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Yeah, I'd probably grab my well-worn copy of Fight Club and maybe Survivor as well. Maybe my hardcover Fight Club as well. And of course my signed Stranger Than Fiction. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Ahh a fellow Palahniuk fan I see. Have you had a chance to read his newest one, Haunted? OH and yes I am extremely jealous of your signed Stranger than Fiction, did you get it signed personally or buy it after the fact?

[quote name='AngellicLulu']that's tauruskatt[/QUOTE]

Shouldn't you be incensed at the term "bitch"? Or did the D&D cancellation take all the fight out of you? :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Shouldn't you be incensed at the term "bitch"? Or did the D&D cancellation take all the fight out of you? :lol:[/QUOTE]
Stole the words right out of my mouth, you bitch. :lol:

[quote name='JimmieMac']And for those that don't know, here's what Morbid (Karl) looks like:

[/QUOTE]

You must have a hard on for Crash and I or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back