The Disembodied Winking Head of Doom OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']Wow so rather than actually just choose a holiday to give you off, they make up their own...that's craziness[/QUOTE]
It's not an actual holiday per se, we have no classes that day but some students still have to give presentations on their senior projects. But's as close to a holiday as my school gets.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Is sporadic poster a better word?;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, judging by my rank, I'm still a newbie. Would that make me a sporadic poster?

[quote name='6669']Yeah, judging by my rank, I'm still a newbie. Would that make me a sporadic poster?[/QUOTE]

Only newb I know with 1.6K posts.:lol:

It just seems that you jump in and out so quickly before we see you, you're gone.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Only newb I know with 1.6K posts.:lol:

It just seems that you jump in and out so quickly before we see you, you're gone.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I cant get online very often. I dont have a computer at home, so I have to be at my friend's house to come here.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']3000 Frisky Dollars, or $7 according to eBay.[/QUOTE]
What's the exchange rate for Frisky Dollars to US dollars?

[quote name='dcfox']What's the exchange rate for Frisky Dollars to US dollars?[/QUOTE]
How about you divide 3000 by 7? I'll just do it in my head.....428.57 Frisky Dollars per US Dollar.

So I just checked 6669's recent posts to see when the last time she had been on was ... why did I have to miss this?

[quote name='6669']Its okay. I actually look more like 13-14 (I'm short/petite), so by the time I look 18, I'll look about 15-16. That'll make him somewhat happy, but not too much older than his cutoff.[/QUOTE]

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: ;)

Stupid going to Dallas for a week. :cry: :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']So I just checked 6669's recent posts to see when the last time she had been on was ... why did I have to miss this?

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: ;)

Stupid going to Dallas for a week. :cry: :lol:[/QUOTE]
I think you need to change your custom rank back to Registerd Sex Offender now that 6669 is back ;)

[quote name='shrike4242']You need to fix that, my dear.[/QUOTE]

Calm down pervo, you're old enough to be her father. :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']I think you need to change your custom rank back to Registerd Sex Offender now that 6669 is back ;)[/QUOTE]

No, I wouldn't want to scare her off. Besides, she's practiacally legal now. Just one more year in her home state. :D

I think I'd better sleep now. Oh yeah, today (27th) is my dad's birthday. He's 42. So, big ups to him and all that. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']No, I wouldn't want to scare her off. Besides, she's practiacally legal now. Just one more year in her home state. :D[/QUOTE]
Then it's Road Trip! for you, huh?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Then it's Road Trip! for you, huh?[/QUOTE]

That's entirely up to her. ;)

I'm down that direction at least twice a year anyway ... :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']That's entirely up to her. ;)

I'm down that direction at least twice a year anyway ... :lol:[/QUOTE]
So you figure it's her turn to go down now.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Not for me ;)[/QUOTE]

Well I was speaking directly to shrike, the dirty old man. ;)

You're still young enough for her. Not that she'd want you, wannabe gangsta. ;)

Ok, now I'm really going to sleep.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Well I was speaking directly to shrike, the dirty old man. ;)

Ok, now I'm really going to sleep.[/QUOTE]

;) She wants me;) IKIK.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']To quote another animated character:

"Don't know and have no opinon."[/QUOTE]
To quote an animated character:

"No sir, I don't like it."

That was weird...some guy was sleeping in the laundry room when I went there to do my laundry. I'm not sure if he was a homeless guy, but he seemed somewhat comfortable.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Calm down pervo, you're old enough to be her father. :lol:[/quote]

Calling me a pervo seems very odd, coming from you. :roll:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']No, I wouldn't want to scare her off. Besides, she's practiacally legal now. Just one more year in her home state. :D[/quote]

Yes, we know, you're ticking off the days until that happens. :rofl:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'] I think I'd better sleep now. Oh yeah, today (27th) is my dad's birthday. He's 42. So, big ups to him and all that. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Happy B-Day to your dad on a very important year.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Well I was speaking directly to shrike, the dirty old man. ;)

Ok, now I'm really going to sleep.[/QUOTE]

No, it's not dirty old man, it's crafty old fucker. Just like it says in the 'sig. ;)

In any case, I know I'd get run over trying to get out of your way to see her. :roll:

[quote name='6669']*changes subject*
So, how about those Spurs?[/QUOTE]
No idea. I stopped watching after the celtics got knocked off.

But to change the subject even further . . .
I'm proud to announce that I finally finished my senior thesis :D

[quote name='dcfox']No idea. I stopped watching after the celtics got knocked off.

I'm proud to announce that I finally finished my senior thesis :D[/QUOTE]

About damn time. I'm sure you would've had it done weeks ago if you weren't in here or downloading movies off the Internet. :rofl:

Congrats on getting it done, though. :applause:

[quote name='6669']*changes subject*
So, how about those Spurs?[/QUOTE]

Basketball. :roll:

Not for me, thanks. The GF loves it, not for me. Which was why I went to a Celtics game when we went to Boston back in March.

[quote name='shrike4242']Basketball. :roll:

Not for me, thanks. The GF loves it, not for me. Which was why I went to a Celtics game when we went to Boston back in March.[/QUOTE]

Hey, it worked :).
And congrads, Foxy!

[quote name='6669']Hey, it worked :).
And congrads, Foxy![/QUOTE]

Yes, indeed, it did work. Though only why sblymnyl is asleep, of course. :roll:

[quote name='6669']Hey, it worked :).
And congrads, Foxy![/QUOTE]
a thank you 6669 :) But it's not over yet. I only finished the written part. I still have my defense next Tuesday.

[quote name='dcfox']No idea. I stopped watching after the celtics got knocked off.

I'm proud to announce that I finally finished my senior thesis :D[/QUOTE]

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

[quote name='shrike4242']Calling me a pervo seems very odd, coming from you. :roll:[/QUOTE]
Well, you handled that vid better than the rest of us, so ...

[quote name='shrike4242']Yes, we know, you're ticking off the days until that happens. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Just because I know exactly when it is doesn't mean I've marked my calendar. :lol:

[quote name='shrike4242']Happy B-Day to your dad on a very important year.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. :D

[quote name='shrike4242']So much for that peace and quiet, the "I fucked up my new white shoes" guy is awake. :shock: :roll:[/QUOTE]

:lol: Don't remind me. :cry: ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Just because I know exactly when it is doesn't mean I've marked my calendar. :lol:
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he doesn't need to mark it down. He's got the countdown going on in his head.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Yeah, he doesn't need to mark it down. He's got the countdown going on in his head.[/QUOTE]

Well, I mean she did just have a birthday. How could I not remember? :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Well, you handled that vid better than the rest of us, so ...[/quote]
I guess it's my years of being an old and stone-hearted bastard, I guess. :roll:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Just because I know exactly when it is doesn't mean I've marked my calendar. :lol:[/quote]
You have it tattooed on the inside of your eyelids. :D

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Thanks. :D[/quote]
He's 7 years older than me. :roll:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']:lol: Don't remind me. :cry: ;)[/QUOTE]
Too late. :razz:

:shock: This is a strange racist show of the Larry Elder Show. It's about racist parents that force racism on their kids. This one black woman says whites are stupid idiots and she doesn't let her son's white friend in the house. She'd disown him and not acknowledge his grandkids if he married a white woman. Damn racists. There's even some worse people on from the clips I've seen.

I do believe this conversation took a turn that turned my stomach.
It's almostly like there is a dcfox syndrome and it's spreading rapidly.

[quote name='JSweeney']I do believe this conversation took a turn that turned my stomach.
It's almostly like there is a dcfox syndrome and it's spreading rapidly.[/QUOTE]
Everyone's got a little dcfox in them. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back