The Disembodied Winking Head of Doom OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope GS has a B2G1 free sale for memorial day. Going to snag Ninja Fve-O and a few other games after I eat some lunch with my dad

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Well I'll be 23 in December, so you can do the math there.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he started with you early. :shock:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Everyone's got a little dcfox in them. ;)[/QUOTE]

Checked all the relavent orifices and openings, and I can say with a triumpant answer:

NO, I DON'T!

[quote name='shrike4242']Checked all the relavent orifices and openings, and I can say with a triumpant answer:

NO, I DON'T![/QUOTE]

Did you search your feelings? You know it to be true. ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Did you search your feelings? You know it to be true. ;)[/QUOTE]

Started there, first. :razz:

No dcfox in me, and I'm quite happy with that outcome.

I find it funny that shrike is likely 20 years older than a majority of the board, and 10 years older than a great deal of it :)

Because of that, I trust his assertation that he does, in fact, not have a little dcfox in him.

What the hell?

tomorrow, i'm holding a two day LAN at my house. CSS, UT2K4, COD, and R6:3-RS will be the games of the evening....and morning...and afternoon...and another evening.

[quote name='JSweeney']I find it funny that shrike is likely 20 years older than a majority of the board, and 10 years older than a great deal of it :)

Because of that, I trust his assertation that he does, in fact, not have a little dcfox in him.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for making me feel fucking older, Sweeney. :roll:

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']What the hell?

tomorrow, i'm holding a two day LAN at my house. CSS, UT2K4, COD, and R6:3-RS will be the games of the evening....and morning...and afternoon...and another evening.[/QUOTE]

Time to wake your ass up on Monday morning. :rofl:

"Billy made me promise that I would give up poker and practice Q*bert everyday."

This lady is not a mere woman, she is a God.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Wait, that woman has been playing Q*bert for over 20 years and she doesn't even have her own cabinet? Now that's insane. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Gets her out of the house on a daily basis.

[quote name='shrike4242']Gets her out of the house on a daily basis.[/QUOTE]

Then who takes care of her cats while she's gone on marathon Q*bert sessions?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Then who takes care of her cats while she's gone on marathon Q*bert sessions?[/QUOTE]

Q*Bert, of course.

[quote name='shrike4242']Thanks for making me feel fucking older, Sweeney. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Well, it took away the rumor of you and dcfox having a torid homosexual encounter, didn't it :)

Quid pro quo, Shrike. Quid pro quo.

[quote name='JSweeney']Well, it took away the rumor of you and dcfox having a torid homosexual encounter, didn't it :)

Quid pro quo, Shrike. Quid pro quo.[/QUOTE]

I suppose whatever reason prevents that from happening, then I'm all for it. :applause:

[quote name='JSweeney']I find it funny that shrike is likely 20 years older than a majority of the board, and 10 years older than a great deal of it :)

Because of that, I trust his assertation that he does, in fact, not have a little dcfox in him.[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:k but what about a "lot" of dcfox?

[quote name='shrike4242']None on me, in me, or near to me. Sorry to disappoint you and dcfox. ;)[/QUOTE]

Are you sure he's not behind you and closing in?

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Are you sure he's not behind you and closing in?[/QUOTE]

Oh, I'm very sure of that. The eyes in the back of my head would see him. 8-[

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Ya, I'd check to see what that rustling noise behind your plants was all about[/QUOTE]

My plants are in front of me, so I guess that I'm behind them, and it's just me here. 8-[

[quote name='shrike4242']My plants are in front of me, so I guess that I'm behind them, and it's just me here. 8-[[/QUOTE]
:twisted: Look over your shoulder and see if there's a surprise for you. :twisted:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']:twisted: Look over your shoulder and see if there's a surprise for you. :twisted:[/QUOTE]

And as you turn to look, I advise you to close your eyes and open your mouth

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']And as you turn to look, I advise you to close your eyes and open your mouth[/QUOTE]

Apparently, this horse doen't like the fillies.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']:twisted: Look over your shoulder and see if there's a surprise for you. :twisted:[/QUOTE]

It's a wall. Nothing surprising about that. :roll:

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']And as you turn to look, I advise you to close your eyes and open your mouth[/QUOTE]

And drop the pair of scissors I have handy? :twisted:

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Re-read and please understand the keywords are "you" and "your"[/QUOTE]

Re-read, seems to be interpreted correctly.

:shock: How the fuck are the TMNT's on the new Power Rangers show? There's even a girl turtle on there. WTF! How do these two IP's combine in any way?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']:shock: How the fuck are the TMNT's on the new Power Rangers show? There's even a girl turtle on there. WTF! How do these two IP's combine in any way?[/QUOTE]
IIRC, that's not new, that's from Power Rangers In Space, which was back around '98 or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back