The Disembodied Winking Head of Doom OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Now I have to decide what to watch first ... here's a non-alphabetized list:

Taegukgi
R-Point
Sympathy for Mr. Vengence
Bullet in the Head
G@me
The Conmen in Vegas
Bichunmoo
Samurai Reincarnation
Gozu
Sky High
Fighter in the Wind
Into the Mirror
Breaking News
The Untold Story
Love Song for Rapper
Moving Targets
Laundry
Hypnotized
Shinjuku Triad Society
Rainy Dog
Ley Lines

... and a bunch without english titles on the packaging. Any suggestions?[/QUOTE]
With the exception of Gozu, I haven't heard of any of the movies on the list.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']he removed all references of her off his PC I believe. He made this statement in this or the last OTT[/QUOTE]

Yea, though I realized there are still some remaments left I need to get.

and an odd turn of events. I logged onto YIm to join a chatroom for some intellectual conversation, and a certain someone didn't block me there.

[quote name='oakraiderz77']
koolaidbackground4nt.jpg

caggroupb6qq.jpg

crashdone29pq.jpg
[/QUOTE]

What in the World!?!? Who is this fatty???

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']As much as I like my hair this length it is I've been seriously thinking about buzzing it for the last few days. It's just such a pain to deal with, and the summer heat just makes it worse.[/QUOTE]

If you do it, I swear to god it will be too much. First we have similar musical taste. Then we share the same birthday. And then you say you're 3/4 Mexican, and I'm 1/2. It's just too much! You're freakin me out!!!

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']If you do it, I swear to god it will be too much. First we have similar musical taste. Then we share the same birthday. And then you say you're 3/4 Mexican, and I'm 1/2. It's just too much! You're freakin me out!!![/QUOTE]
You guys should compare sphincter-wrinkles too...

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']You guys should compare sphincter-wrinkles too...[/QUOTE]

Dude, are you suggesting we put pictures of our sphincter-wrinkles on here? What kind of pervert are you?

I've been doing the 1/2" hair buzz thing for years, so much easier to deal with.

And I figure when it starts falling out, I won't notice it much at all. :rofl:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Dude, are you suggesting we put pictures of our sphincter-wrinkles on here? What kind of pervert are you?[/QUOTE]
Don't be stupid, not on here...ask sblymnl for a private viewing. He'll be happy to oblige.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']If you do it, I swear to god it will be too much. First we have similar musical taste. Then we share the same birthday. And then you say you're 3/4 Mexican, and I'm 1/2. It's just too much! You're freakin me out!!![/QUOTE]

It'll be two years since I've buzzed it next week I think. Though I did sort of "promise" a friend that I wouldn't do that again, but it's not like I'm dating her so it doesn't really matter. :lol:

What else can we compare ...

I have one younger sister.

I'm left handed.

I'm about 6'3", 185 lbs.

I sort of play guitar. I don't really make time for it anymore though.

I own 2 guitars, an old non-USA strat and an ibanez acoustic electric quasi-classical style.

I'll come up with more in a minute.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']It'll be two years since I've buzzed it next week I think. Though I did sort of "promise" a friend that I wouldn't do that again, but it's not like I'm dating her so it doesn't really matter. :lol:

I'm left handed.

I'm about 6'3", 185 lbs.

I own 2 guitars, an old non-USA strat and an ibanez acoustic electric quasi-classical style.

I'll come up with more in a minute.[/QUOTE]

You both agree that tauruskatt is uber-hot. :D Shit, we all do. :drool:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']It'll be two years since I've buzzed it next week I think. Though I did sort of "promise" a friend that I wouldn't do that again, but it's not like I'm dating her so it doesn't really matter. :lol:

I'm left handed.

I'm about 6'3", 185 lbs.

I'll come up with more in a minute.[/QUOTE]

Let's see...

One younger sister: Check
Left-Handed: Nope
6'3" etc.: Nope
Sort of play guitar but don't make time: Check
2 Guitars owned: Check (one Yamaha acoustic-electric and one Fender acoustic)

3 out of 5, eerie.

[quote name='shrike4242']You both agree that tauruskatt is uber-hot. :D Shit, we all do. :drool:[/QUOTE]

That's a given. If you are a male old enough to not be frightened of cooties, you think taurus is hot.

[quote name='shrike4242']You both agree that tauruskatt is uber-hot. :D Shit, we all do. :drool:[/QUOTE]

Yes, but that goes without saying. Now how many of us does she think are uber-hot? :D :lol:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']That's a given. If you are a male old enough to not be frightened of cooties, you think taurus is hot.[/QUOTE]

If you don't think shes hot you better damn well be blind.

Quick, let's talk about her boobs and see if she shows up to scold us naughty mens!

:drool: =P~

I agree with Sub... whos a hotty 'katt? :mrgreen:

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Quick, let's talk about her boobs and see if she shows up to scold us naughty mens![/QUOTE]

Zen vill come ze spankings, jes?

caggroupb6qq.jpg

[quote name='pimpinc333']What in the World!?!? Who is this fatty???[/QUOTE]

Really though, who is he? We never found out who half of these people were from that E3 pic.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']That's a given. If you are a male old enough to not be frightened of cooties, you think taurus is hot.[/QUOTE]

Wonder which one of us is frightened of cooties? :shock:

[quote name='Ugamer_X']
caggroupb6qq.jpg

Really though, who is he? We never found out who half of these people were from that E3 pic.[/QUOTE]

Who cares? We're talking about taurus being hot!!!

[quote name='Kayden']:drool: =P~

I agree with Sub... whos a hotty 'katt? :mrgreen:[/QUOTE]

:lol: Of course, I don't know how many of the others she's seen pics of, but still. We're in at least. :D

[quote name='pimpinc333']What in the World!?!? Who is this fatty???[/QUOTE]

Well does anyone know who this guy is. I swear I have seen this dude from somewhere. He is on one of those commericals for some product, I can't remember.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Yes, but that goes without saying. Now how many of us does she think are uber-hot? :D :lol:[/QUOTE]

Just you, most likely. :cry:

I'm the evil heartless bastard who closed her thread, so I'm dogmeat. :cry:

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Quick, let's talk about her boobs and see if she shows up to scold us naughty mens![/QUOTE]

We could only be so lucky.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Well does anyone know who this guy is. I swear I have seen this dude from somewhere. He is on one of those commericals for some product, I can't remember.[/QUOTE]

he is one of the fellow CAG's who met Cheapy at E3. Who he is, I have no clue

[quote name='Ugamer_X']
caggroupb6qq.jpg

Really though, who is he? We never found out who half of these people were from that E3 pic.[/QUOTE]
The edited pic had "crash" in the title and Tanuki got pretty riled earlier (but deleted his post), so could it be him?

[quote name='shrike4242']How about we make it the next OTT?[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm...I was kind of thinking the next OTT should be the sphincter-wrinkle OTT :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']:lol: Of course, I don't know how many of the others she's seen pics of, but still. We're in at least. :D[/QUOTE]

We need a :woot: smile. =) This is giving me an idea for a thread... but it probably wouldn't be appropriet without her approval.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Hmmmm...I was kind of thinking the next OTT should be the sphincter-wrinkle OTT :lol:[/QUOTE]

Got my vote. :rofl:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Hmmmm...I was kind of thinking the next OTT should be the sphincter-wrinkle OTT :lol:[/QUOTE]

Double-purpose OTT? :D

Pictures of katts sphincter?

... I don't think we trust anyone enough to be given the chance to take them. :lol:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Dude, if you're talking DVDA, I'm totally NOT into that[/QUOTE]

Ah, shades of last night's conversation. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Ninja Five-O is also extremely bad ass[/QUOTe]

umm..guys....casey is talking to himself again...

seriously though i didnt find ninja five-o very hard at all, but it was a REALLY good game, hopefully someday ill come across a copy.

[quote name='punqsux']umm..guys....casey is talking to himself again...

seriously though i didnt find ninja five-o very hard at all, but it was a REALLY good game, hopefully someday ill come across a copy.[/QUOTE]

It's OK, we're all talking to ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back