The Disembodied Winking Head of Doom OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']IIRC, that's not new, that's from Power Rangers In Space, which was back around '98 or so.[/QUOTE]
Check the rank. ;) It's new to me, and it's really weird. How the fuck do they connect in any way?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Check the rank. ;) It's new to me, and it's really weird. How the fuck do they connect in any way?[/QUOTE]
Around the same time there was a live action Ninja Turtle show (Next Mutation?) on Fox, which also was running Power Rangers. They were the network's two top rated properties at the time, so I guess with a little massaging it was easy enough to do.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Around the same time there was a live action Ninja Turtle show (Next Mutation?) on Fox, which also was running Power Rangers. They were the network's two top rated properties at the time, so I guess with a little massaging it was easy enough to do.[/QUOTE]
Live action Turtles :shock: That must have been a gem.

[quote name='dcfox']Live action Turtles :shock: That must have been a gem.[/QUOTE]

Dood you didn't like the first Turtles movie? Aww, that one's a classic.

[quote name='Trakan']Dood you didn't like the first Turtles movie? Aww, that one's a classic.[/QUOTE]
The Turtle movies were okay, but a tv series? I'd imagine since they wouldn't have nearly the same budget as the movies, the costuming, make up and overall quality would have been real shitty.

koolaidbackground4nt.jpg

caggroupb6qq.jpg

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']OH YEAH![/QUOTE]
crashdone29pq.jpg

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']I heard Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones is multiplayer. Anyone know what thats all about?[/QUOTE]

From EGM:

Up to four players can field a team of five combatants each in Emblem's shoddy multiplayer game, but instead of playing on a battlefield where, you know, actual strategy might come into play, you challenge each other in 1-on-1 arena auto-battles. It makes little sense and is even less enjoyable.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Customer Support By Phone/Fax
Phone
US/Canada: (303) 665-8930
International: (303) 604-7445
http://www.zdmcirc.com/service/subs-faq.html

EDIT: Speak slowly for them, as they're not the brightest people around.[/QUOTE]

Forgot to say thanks earlier for the number all the info that you provided for me Crash, er Tanukiman, so I'll say it now, Thank You!:applause::D

[quote name='Moxio']Wow, what a slow OTT. But, that's common these days.[/QUOTE]

Well we've gained some new OTTers and lost some very crucial OTTers like DZ. i still miss DZ, she was fun to chat with.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Well we've gained some new OTTers and lost some very crucial OTTers like DZ. i still miss DZ, she was fun to chat with.[/QUOTE]

A big rant about CAG OTT's could be made right now, but I've gotta pack!

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']What do you mean by "dumbass" remark?[/QUOTE]
:whistle2:s

j/k :) it was nothing. I thought the Tanuki called someone a dumbass, but he must have deleted his post.

[quote name='Moxio']A big rant about CAG OTT's could be made right now, but I've gotta pack![/QUOTE]

Yaeh I know. Right now it sort of feels likes it missing something even with some of the great additions. I could go into rant mode too, but I'm going back to actually playing some of my games on this magnificiently hot weekend. Living in a city where it gets to be in the upper 90s to low 100s in the spring, and in the upper 100s/teens really works well with the gamer lifestyle of staying indoors until one looks like a vampire.:lol:

[quote name='Moxio']A big rant about CAG OTT's could be made right now, but I've gotta pack![/QUOTE]

I think I'm going to watch some dvds tonight. I currently have ... (goes to count) ... 34 dvds to watch in the next week. I borrowed them 3 months ago when one of my friends was deployed, and he's coming back in a week. I haven't watched any of them. :lol:

I know that DZ was posting on Z-5 so maybe Morbid could bring her back over. I mean, CAG seems to have settled down for the most part.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I know that DZ was posting on Z-5 so maybe Morbid could bring her back over. I mean, CAG seems to have settled down for the most part.[/QUOTE]

She left Z-5 a while ago. I'm not sure if anyone still talks to her or not, but I know Morbid doesn't.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I know that DZ was posting on Z-5 so maybe Morbid could bring her back over. I mean, CAG seems to have settled down for the most part.[/QUOTE]

As far as my "cool Internet social life" goes, they were having a quarrel last time I checked. According to the convo Morbo posted, DZ completely snapped at him (and vice-versa), so apparently their not as good friends as they thought they were. Not to mention DZ never goes on AIM anymore. I'm unsure on Sneaky's associations with her.

[quote name='Moxio']As far as my "cool Internet social life" goes, they were having a quarrel last time I checked. According to the convo Morbo posted, DZ completely snapped at him (and vice-versa), so apparently their not as good friends as they thought they were. Not to mention DZ never goes on AIM anymore. I'm unsure on Sneaky's associations with her.[/QUOTE]

Oh hadn't known that. Oh well I gues.

[quote name='Moxio']As far as my "cool Internet social life" goes, they were having a quarrel last time I checked. According to the convo Morbo posted, DZ completely snapped at him (and vice-versa), so apparently their not as good friends as they thought they were. Not to mention DZ never goes on AIM anymore. I'm unsure on Sneaky's associations with her.[/QUOTE]
I think Sneaky burned that bridge a while ago.

[quote name='dcfox']I think Sneaky burned that bridge a while ago.[/QUOTE]

Yaeh, you're right. I clicked on his journal link by accident once and it was something like DZ snapped at him and was just having mood swings or something and he just got fed up with her and broke up with her.

[quote name='dcfox']I think Sneaky burned that bridge a while ago.[/QUOTE]

he removed all references of her off his PC I believe. He made this statement in this or the last OTT

well, on a random note, I saw there was a Conair home haircut kit for $12 at Target today. I figured since my barber charges $14 and I always give him a tip, I'd save myself a few bucks this month and save $15 a month for the rest of the year. And, since I was contemplating going the shaving route anyways, I got my hair buzzed down pretty tight. And I must say, I kinda like it. That's my not very interesting story for the day.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']well, on a random note, I saw there was a Conair home haircut kit for $12 at Target today. I figured since my barber charges $14 and I always give him a tip, I'd save myself a few bucks this month and save $15 a month for the rest of the year. And, since I was contemplating going the shaving route anyways, I got my hair buzzed down pretty tight. And I must say, I kinda like it. That's my not very interesting story for the day.[/QUOTE]

I had hair down to my belt at one point and went down to 1/2" for the last few years. I don't know if I can go back to anything longer anymore. It's just so easy to deal with this way.

[quote name='jmcc']I had hair down to my belt at one point and went down to 1/2" for the last few years. I don't know if I can go back to anything longer anymore. It's just so easy to deal with this way.[/QUOTE]

Down to your belt? Yowza! I dated a girl once who had hair down to her butt. Gives you that extra second to grab when she tries to run away.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']well, on a random note, I saw there was a Conair home haircut kit for $12 at Target today. I figured since my barber charges $14 and I always give him a tip, I'd save myself a few bucks this month and save $15 a month for the rest of the year. And, since I was contemplating going the shaving route anyways, I got my hair buzzed down pretty tight. And I must say, I kinda like it. That's my not very interesting story for the day.[/QUOTE]

As much as I like my hair this length it is I've been seriously thinking about buzzing it for the last few days. It's just such a pain to deal with, and the summer heat just makes it worse.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']You can't fuck with a man in a powdered wig[/QUOTE]

That's true. People know I'm apt to have a pair of flintlocks ready for business if my honor is challenged.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']As much as I like my hair this length it is I've been seriously thinking about buzzing it for the last few days. It's just such a pain to deal with, and the summer heat just makes it worse.[/QUOTE]

Well... you could get a bunch of thermal paste used for heatsinks and mold your hair up into a cooling tower of sorts.

[quote name='jmcc']Well... you could get a bunch of thermal paste used for heatsinks and mold your hair up into a cooling tower of sorts.[/QUOTE]

Sounds expensive, and that's just even more daily up keep. No sir I think I'll pass, thanks for the suggestion though. ;)

[quote name='jmcc']Well... you could get a bunch of thermal paste used for heatsinks and mold your hair up into a cooling tower of sorts.[/QUOTE]
You would be one step closer to becoming one with your PC...

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Sounds expensive, and that's just even more daily up keep. No sir I think I'll pass, thanks for the suggestion though. ;)[/QUOTE]

Set your penis on fire. Not only will your hair not bother you anymore, but you may wind up with a cute nurse and then you'll finally have gotten some use out of your penis. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I think I'm going to watch some dvds tonight. I currently have ... (goes to count) ... 34 dvds to watch in the next week. I borrowed them 3 months ago when one of my friends was deployed, and he's coming back in a week. I haven't watched any of them. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Now I have to decide what to watch first ... here's a non-alphabetized list:

Taegukgi
R-Point
Sympathy for Mr. Vengence
Bullet in the Head
G@me
The Conmen in Vegas
Bichunmoo
Samurai Reincarnation
Gozu
Sky High
Fighter in the Wind
Into the Mirror
Breaking News
The Untold Story
Love Song for Rapper
Moving Targets
Laundry
Hypnotized
Shinjuku Triad Society
Rainy Dog
Ley Lines

... and a bunch without english titles on the packaging. Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back