The Disembodied Winking Head of Doom OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Kayden']Pictures of katts sphincter?

... I don't think we trust anyone enough to be given the chance to take them. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Now that was brave :applause:

1883409_e020ebc5bc_o.jpg

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']And it actually made me a bit uncomfortable. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I thought that was the general consensus of most of my posts...

[quote name='Kayden']I thought that was the general consensus of most of my posts...[/QUOTE]

True.

But really I don't usually talk about people when they aren't around ... and especially not their sphincters. That's just not acceptable. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']True.

But really I don't usually talk about people when they aren't around ... and especially not their sphincters. That's just not acceptable. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's much more polite to talk about their sphincters when they're here

[quote name='punqsux']umm..guys....casey is talking to himself again...

seriously though i didnt find ninja five-o very hard at all, but it was a REALLY good game, hopefully someday ill come across a copy.[/QUOTE]

yea it seemed hard at first, but after playing it for a while, as long as you have some skill it seems pretty easy (though that does not mean I am not prone to dying). The third level of the bank stage took me a while, but it was a great place to hone my skills.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Yeah, it's much more polite to talk about their sphincters when they're here[/QUOTE]

Actually I don't think I'd do that either ... unless it was with dc. ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']:shock:

cimg03335xe.jpg

None of those look familiar?[/QUOTE]
Not even close. I see you're big into the Korean and Japanese movies.

[quote name='dcfox']Not even close. I see you're big into the Korean and Japanese movies.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, well specifically my friend is, as he's the one who buys them all. Last year when he got back from Uzbekistan he dropped over $1k all at once on asian dvds, and he's been steadily building his collection ever since. He only has a few boots, but I think Sky High is one of them. I watched a shit-ton of them at his place over the last year, but there's still so much to see.

Especially when I borrow stuff for months and never get around to watching it. :lol:

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']What on earth did you google to come up with that?

Wait, nevermind, no, I don't want to know.[/QUOTE]

Let's just keep it a secret

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I'm thinking of adding some SIGamp action, now I have to figure out how I'm going to handle that without disturbing Scarlett ...[/QUOTE]

tricksy. If you went to SigAmp Pro you could make a Scarlet skin :bouncy:

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']What on earth did you google to come up with that?

Wait, nevermind, no, I don't want to know.[/QUOTE]

But I know you wanna know ^_^

I did a picture search for cow testicles. That returned an udder... and some decidedly non-cow testicals. Then I went for a web search of cow testicle picture. One of the results had the pic I already posted, followed by the pink one.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']tricksy. If you went to SigAmp Pro you could make a Scarlet skin :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Hmmm ... but she's already perfect. Besides, $2.50 a month is a bit steep. :lol:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard'][/QUOTE]

That kitten is an attention whore. How many web joke pics is it the star of?

[quote name='Kayden']That kitten is an attention whore. How many web joke pics is it the star of?[/QUOTE]
Not as many as your mom!

[quote name='Kayden']That kitten is an attention whore. How many web joke pics is it the star of?[/QUOTE]

A lot. I wonder if it gets any royalties

[quote name='Ugamer_X']
caggroupb6qq.jpg

Really though, who is he? We never found out who half of these people were from that E3 pic.[/QUOTE]
I know which ones are Cheapy, Rocksolid, Katt, and Big Dirty, but the rest are mysterys to me.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Is she in this picture?

[/QUOTE]

Yea... I'm pretty sure shes the short asian woman.:lol:

Wow, I dont believe I'm still awake, while all of you seem to be asleep. I am now ruler of this OTT since no one is here to stop me.

Sleep is your enemy as you will eventually learn. I went without sleep for a long time now. Sure I may be just a bit as in just a little paranoid but thats it. No one is here to watch me type stuff on the computer, No one is here to watch me type stuff on the computer, No one is here to watch me type stuff on the computer....I hope.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Quick, let's talk about her boobs and see if she shows up to scold us naughty mens![/QUOTE]

A brilliant, yet subtle, plan.
But will it work?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Hmmm ... but she's already perfect. Besides, $2.50 a month is a bit steep. :lol:[/QUOTE]

She's perfect? The definition of the word must have been changed to include "works in Michael Bay movies, negating anything good about her" then.

[quote name='beerguy961']Just watched Garden State. Much better than I though it would be...[/QUOTE]

Garden State is a wonderful movie. I haven't met a person yet who has watched it and not liked it.

[quote name='zewone']I know which ones are Cheapy, Rocksolid, Katt, and Big Dirty, but the rest are mysterys to me.[/QUOTE]

The one in the red shirt is Crash, and the black dude in the back is brokeassho. That's all I know besides Katt, Cheapy, and Big Dirty.

[quote name='DT778']:rofl:[/QUOTE]

Did we figure out who this character is yet??? Hopefully whomever it is will come out and say it because I really want to know.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Did we figure out who this character is yet??? Hopefully whomever it is will come out and say it because I really want to know.[/QUOTE]

See the post immediately above yours

[quote name='jmcc']She's perfect? The definition of the word must have been changed to include "works in Michael Bay movies, negating anything good about her" then.[/QUOTE]
Are you kidding me? The Island looks like a winner . . . okay maybe not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back