The "Guaranteed to Be the Crappiest" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish they'd tape the Walker Texas Ranger lever bits on Conan without an audience present. Jerks ruin it now with their hooting for it before its time.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']He was a drug addict and ended up on a roof with a gun after getting into the stash at the station. Though he wasn't exactly fucking chickens in order to teach people to read. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I saw it a few days ago. Pretty funny stuff.

Tonight's was pretty funny as well.

[quote name='beerguy961']It's pretty rare to meet a chicken fucker. The requirements to be able to fit your thing in chicken are quite unique...[/QUOTE]

Usually needing to be a rooster, though beyond that, yes, it's a bit unusual.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']duh, you wing fuck it[/QUOTE]
And just when I thought I took it to a weird and odd level that could not be surpassed, you blast thought the ceiling...

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']yea, but that means she doesnt have anything better to do right now than to talk to asshats. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]
I'm multitasking right now. But yes I'm choosing to grace you with my prescence, or at least some of my prescence.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']It's better than sitting here talking to you asshats.[/QUOTE]

OW! I knew I should've added IKIK!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'ma sorry Lulu!

The Capcom CEO and his secretary were being driven to work in his limo, when it suddenly stopped:

Capcom CEO: What happen ?
Driver: Somebody set up us the bomb.
Secretary: We get signal.
Capcom CEO: What !
Secretary: Main screen turn on.
Capcom CEO: It's you !!
Reggie: How are you gentlemen !!
Reggie: All your name are belong to us.
Reggie: You are on the way to asskicks.

quotes_reggie.png

hey guys this is kinda off the topic of this OTT but is it normal if after you passed through puberty one testicle is larger than the other?
feedback appreciated
thanks in advance

[quote name='souljah420']hey guys this is kinda off the topic of this OTT but is it normal if after you passed through puberty one testicle is larger than the other?
feedback appreciated
thanks in advance[/QUOTE]
i think one of my nuts is a little bigger than the other. I dont know if its normal. But it could be testicular cancer. Maybe I'll check it out when I get insurance.

[quote name='souljah420']hey thanks i was just kidding but your title of doctor stands true with the sheer professionalism of your response[/QUOTE]
:^o

[quote name='souljah420']hey guys this is kinda off the topic of this OTT but is it normal if after you passed through puberty one testicle is larger than the other?
feedback appreciated
thanks in advance[/QUOTE]
My friend had growth on his testicle after he stopped jacking it when he started going out with this girl. Turned out to be dead sperm cells.

Great part was, when he told his dad that he needed to go to a doctor to have his growth checked out, he said there was an awkward silence that will haunt him for the rest of his life. :rofl:

[quote name='DT778']I ate shitty food yesterday. For breakfast I had leftovers and for dinner I had a sandwich. fuck that. I'm going to go all out for breakfast in the morining. Denny's.[/QUOTE]
Mission failed.

Maybe tomorrow

[quote name='DT778']i think one of my nuts is a little bigger than the other. I dont know if its normal. But it could be testicular cancer. Maybe I'll check it out when I get insurance.[/QUOTE]
but seriously though it is normal if that is the way it has always been
it is all about the abnormal growth detected through consistent self testing

[quote name='souljah420']but seriously though it is normal if that is the way it has always been
it is all about the abnormal growth detected through consistent self testing[/QUOTE]
Tom Green's "Touch Your Balls" song

[quote name='DT778']I always have trouble spelling tomorrow.

And there isn't a spellchecker on this thing so I end up googling it.

icantspell2rw.png

:dunce:[/QUOTE]
Tomorrow is easy to me. I know that it's either the M or the R that's doubled, and morrow sounds and looks better than mmorow. Just a little tip.

omg this reminds me of one of the most insane jokes i've ever played on a friend

it was the week before sports seasons changed in high school and everyone had to fill out that preliminary physical sheet. The day before it was due I stole it from one of my friends, who we will call Mark(his actual name), and added at the end that he may not shower with any other teammates because he only has one testicle. When we showed up for the physicals, I made sure to stand behind him in line. When it was his turn the nurse read the statement out loud, and I totally cracked up laughing. He ended up failing his blood pressure test b/c it shot through the roof. The funniest part is somehow he actually only had one ball, and he thought he had wrote it in himself.

[quote name='souljah420']omg this reminds me of one of the most insane jokes i've ever played on a friend

it was the week before sports seasons changed in high school and everyone had to fill out that preliminary physical sheet. The day before it was due I stole it from one of my friends, who we will call Mark(his actual name), and added at the end that he may not shower with any other teammates because he only has one testicle. When we showed up for the physicals, I made sure to stand behind him in line. When it was his turn the nurse read the statement out loud, and I totally cracked up laughing. He ended up failing his blood pressure test b/c it shot through the roof. The funniest part is somehow he actually only had one ball, and he thought he had wrote it in himself.[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

oh my lord....

and tomorrow is to the morrow.

[quote name='beerguy961']Google ads are now advertising testicular cancer stuff. I think it's an improvement[/QUOTE]
Xbox and Xbox 360 right now.

Hmm, these guards aren't behaving nicely in my levels when I go from one to the other. I'll just take them out and see what the team can do about them.

Jason Lee's got a new series on NBC, My Name Is Earl. I'll definitely check it out, so I'm hoping it's good.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Hmm, these guards aren't behaving nicely in my levels when I go from one to the other. I'll just take them out and see what the team can do about them.

Jason Lee's got a new series on NBC, My Name Is Earl. I'll definitely check it out, so I'm hoping it's good.[/QUOTE]
Aren't you watching now?

[quote name='KrazyKefka']Tomorrow possibly? :lol:[/QUOTE]
:cry:

On another sad note, I just beat the computer 7-6 on NCAA football 06.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back