The "Guaranteed to Be the Crappiest" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
The following paragraphs in this post are so liturgically violent and obscene that I need to censor them with a picture of cuteness.

Cute_Lit.JPG

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']The following paragraphs in this post are so liturgically violent and obscene that I need to censor them with a picture of cuteness.

Cute_Lit.JPG
[/QUOTE]
Those are some cute bunnies you've got there, Mr. Ackbar.

Zomigawd... thats so cute its almost evil...

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']The following paragraphs in this post are so liturgically violent and obscene that I need to censor them with a picture of cuteness.

Cute_Lit.JPG
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']This is gonna make somebody's night...
Late Night With Conan O'Brien
Jul 13 12:37am
Series/Talk, 59 Mins.
Actress Scarlett Johansson; actor Jeffrey Tambor; the Decemberists perform.
[/QUOTE]

:bow: :bow: :bow:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']So, did you watch it?[/QUOTE]

Don't think it is possible to have already watched it, unless he has a TV that can see into the future

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Don't think it is possible to have already watched it, unless he has a TV that can see into the future[/QUOTE]
You should check the time that it says it's on, Einstein. :lol: It was on last night.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Don't think it is possible to have already watched it, unless he has a TV that can see into the future[/QUOTE]
that was last nights show

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']You should check the time that it says it's on, Einstein. :lol: It was on last night.[/QUOTE]

Einstein says he still needs future vision

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Einstein says he still needs future vision[/QUOTE]
You need to learn how time works. When the clock hits 12:00 AM it's the next day. So yesterday the 12th, when the time changed to 12:00 AM it became the 13th. So at 12:35 AM on the 13th came up, Conan turned on with that cast about 15 hours ago. Sorry to tell ya that, casey, but that's how time works for the intelligent. ;) :lol:

I was feeling sad when I heard the 7800 GTX was going to drop in price for $500 and the GT will drop to $300. I just shelled out $460 for the GTX OC'd by BFG. I mean, if the GT was going to be the same at the GTX with just a few clock left I might as well cancel my order and wait for the less expensive GT.

However, I just read that the GT will have a few less Pieplines than the GTX along with the reduced clock speed. And pipelines make a big difference. It'll be intersting to see the benchmarks. Either way, I have a couple weeks before my 7800 will ship so if there's a drastic price drop between now and then I can always cancel and order at a cheaper price.

And don't forget that $5 pricgrabber rebate. It saves me big money!

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']So, did you watch it?[/QUOTE]

No, I didn't see WSB's post until just now as I wasn't on. I'll be grabbing a torrent. :cool:

[quote name='karsh'][quote name='Anime-Source']Note that in Japan, "otaku" is a very very harsh insult. It is reserved only for people who never leave their houses (which is what otaku literally means), because they are too frightened of people. No hygeine, no people skills, no motivation, and usually very perverted and disgusting.[/QUOTE]Is it just me, or does that sound a little like Subbie based on how he has described himself? ;) :twisted: :twisted:[/QUOTE]

fucker. :bomb: :lol:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']You need to learn how time works. When the clock hits 12:00 AM it's the next day. So yesterday the 12th, when the time changed to 12:00 AM it became the 13th. So at 12:35 AM on the 13th came up, Conan turned on with that cast about 15 hours ago. Sorry to tell ya that, casey, but that's how time works for the intelligent. ;) :lol:[/QUOTE]

But we all know Casey lives outside the restrictive continuity of time, unlike the rest of us.

It has something to do with Steven Segal's hair.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']

It has something to do with Steven Segal's hair.[/QUOTE]

Somewhat right.It has something to do with saving the enviroment from polluters and being able to play a character from any racial background

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I was feeling sad when I heard the 7800 GTX was going to drop in price for $500 and the GT will drop to $300. I just shelled out $460 for the GTX OC'd by BFG. I mean, if the GT was going to be the same at the GTX with just a few clock left I might as well cancel my order and wait for the less expensive GT.

However, I just read that the GT will have a few less Pieplines than the GTX along with the reduced clock speed. And pipelines make a big difference. It'll be intersting to see the benchmarks. Either way, I have a couple weeks before my 7800 will ship so if there's a drastic price drop between now and then I can always cancel and order at a cheaper price.

And don't forget that $5 pricgrabber rebate. It saves me big money![/QUOTE]

Admiral, this article should make you feel a bit better about buying the 7800GTX:

http://www.techreport.com/etc/2005q3/hires-gaming/index.x?pg=1

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I was feeling sad when I heard the 7800 GTX was going to drop in price for $500 and the GT will drop to $300. I just shelled out $460 for the GTX OC'd by BFG. I mean, if the GT was going to be the same at the GTX with just a few clock left I might as well cancel my order and wait for the less expensive GT.

And don't forget that $5 pricgrabber rebate. It saves me big money![/QUOTE]

getting any new games to go with your card (maybe Battlefield 2)? We could use someone with a lot of battle experience and someone we could depend on;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']No, I didn't see WSB's post until just now as I wasn't on. I'll be grabbing a torrent. :cool:

fucker. :bomb: :lol:[/QUOTE]
The Decemberists were really good last night...

And that description seems to be the picture I have of you

The only other thing I'm worried about is processor limiting. Since my new PC only has a 3 GH Pentium. And most of the tests run with slightly more powerful processors. But I only hope to see a five or at most ten percent difference.

I just hope it ships soon. I have a date of July 27th but some people have been saying their orders already shipped.

[quote name='beerguy961']The Decemberists were really good last night...

And that description seems to be the picture I have of you[/QUOTE]

fuck you, I'm clean. :bomb: :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']fuck you, I'm clean. :bomb: :lol:[/QUOTE]

Sure you are, Mr. Otaku ;):lol:

And I love Circuit City. No one must have gone to the PC section at mine, cause I got Freedom Force vs The Third Reich and Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, and pretty much every other game on sale was there. Too bad nothing else interested me. Or having enough money to buy more.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']getting any new games to go with your card (maybe Battlefield 2)? We could use someone with a lot of battle experience and someone we could depend on;)[/QUOTE]

Here's my list of unplayed games waiting to be intsallled on my new PC.

Just bought at CC...

FF vs the 3rd Reich
Age of Mythology + Titans Expansion Pack
C&C Generals
Tribes Vengence
Star Wars Battlefront

And then...

Battlefield 2
Doom 3 + Ressurection Expansion
MAx Payne
Max Payne 2
Commando's 3
Locomotion
Silent Storm
Riddick
Evil Genius
XIII
Tron 2.0
Alien v Pred 2
Mafia
Hitman 2
ORB
Perimeter
Savage
Tropico Collection
Soldiers
Battlefield 1942 + Expansions
Battlefield Vietnam
Combat Missions
NOLF2
Empires DotMW
Rise of Nations + Expansion
Dues Ex 2
Call of Duty
Arx Fatalis
Morrowind + Expansions
Freedom Force
Ground Control II
Unreal Tournament 2004
Thief the Dark Project
Indian Jones
Swat 3
Monopoly Tycoon
Railroad Tycoon 2 Platinum

I know there are a lot of older games I can play now but I'm short on HD space and I've been waiting six months for a new PC and Graphic card to play games on.

Also, I really want to replay Far Cry, Warcraft 3, and HL 2 with all the pretty options cranked to max.

I'm worried how they'll look on my widescreen LCD.

Anyway, it's been awhile since I kicked ass at fps's. I used to own on FA. But I'm probably very, very rusty on my multiplayer shooter skils.

[quote name='smalien1']So no mods care about the holocaust maker fun of er I posted?[/QUOTE]
You'd probably get a better response if you PMed CheapyD.

[quote name='smalien1']So no mods care about the holocaust maker fun of er I posted?[/QUOTE]

did you even check before you posted about it a second time?

it was gone like a minute after I saw it (I was not the one who removed it either)

Assuming you mean the Lollercaust guy:
I saw it...I was raised jewish...I have family that went through it..I laughed. it's a funny play on words. I didn't see anything saying the holocaust was a good thing, I just saw weird internet humor.

I kinda overreacted to Lollercaust, I shouldn't care I'm only half-geneticly Jewish and I don't go to temple or anything

UNRELATED SHIT BELOW

Has anyone ever heard of Chris Knox?

[quote name='Apossum']Assuming you mean the Lollercaust guy:
I saw it...I was raised jewish...I have family that went through it..I laughed. it's a funny play on words. I didn't see anything saying the holocaust was a good thing, I just saw weird internet humor.[/QUOTE]

I laughed too thought it was completely stupid.

If you want him to change his name, you need to PM cheapy becuase I don't think I can change names

I need to play some of my PC games a little more. I've only played Call of Duty for an hour or so and haven't touched any of my other games since. :sad:

on Cops one of the cops told a crippled guy in a wheel chair to

"have a seat until I get back"

add to that, he had a previous run in with his partner where he tried to run him over in his mechanical wheel chair

[quote name='beerguy961']The Decemberists were really good last night...

And that description seems to be the picture I have of you[/QUOTE]

They were good, but I felt the mix could have been a bit better. Not instrument to instrument, just more of an overall sound aspect. It sounded like they really dampened it. Of course, I'm biased having seen them live *waits for Sub to explode*

And is any one else creeped out that Jeffrey Tambor has a son and a grandson that are both the same age (7 months?)

its too late now, but does anyone know if Gamestop is allowing you to pre-order FEAR and get into the beta?

I missed it the first time because of Battlefield 2 and schools almost over so I would have some time to play.

I only ask about gamestop because I have like 10 dollars in credit and figure it would cost about that to get into the beta

[quote name='CaseyRyback']did you even check before you posted about it a second time?

it was gone like a minute after I saw it (I was not the one who removed it either)[/QUOTE]

I yanked it, as I found it offensive.

I could care less about his name, though the sig pic, that's a huge difference.

[quote name='crazytalkx']This OTT is going TOO SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! We lack the presence of any major perverts! Well except Subby.[/QUOTE]

Who else would classify as a major pervert?

[quote name='DT778']I was trying to pick some classes for college this morning and I was bummed out because of the selection of classes I had. So I called the transfer center and asked them if my only choices of classes were the ones listed on the IGETC form (list of classes to transfer), and they told me that I also had to complete the graduation requirements form.

So I go pick up the form and I see that I only have to do an ethnic groups class and I could then choose whatever I wanted from both forms to complete the 60 credits that I need. I only need 9.5 to finish but it's nice to see that I have more classes to choose from.

And before I left campus, a couple of different people asked me to join the football program. My current situation doesn't really allow me to have an opportunity to play and besides I just need one more semester at that school. Maybe I'll try to join as a walk-on next year to the University I transfer to.[/QUOTE]
All this hard work and strife for a 35K per year job tht leaves you looking around for more. Break the cycle. Do what you desire.

[quote name='crazytalkx']What happened to Moxio and dcFox?[/QUOTE]

Yes, those two would qualify. Correction noted.

Moxio shows up when he wants to, dcfox has been semi-MIA until just recently.

[quote name='JimmieMac']All this hard work and strife for a 35K per year job tht leaves you looking around for more. Break the cycle. Do what you desire.[/QUOTE]
I don't know what I want to do. I don't even know what I want to major in and I think I have to turn in applications in August.

[quote name='DT778']I don't know what I want to do. I don't even know what I want to major in and I think I have to turn in applications in August.[/QUOTE]

someone exactly in the same shoes as me, though I think I am getting there. Leaning towards a degree in History and may go for my masters. I know its a useless degree, but I want to try out teaching for a little while (my uncle was a teacher and then a prinicipal and he made a shitload of money with wise investments) and if I do not like it, end up at SMU and go for a game degree

[quote name='CaseyRyback']someone exactly in the same shoes as me, though I think I am getting there. Leaning towards a degree in History and may go for my masters. I know its a useless degree, but I want to try out teaching for a little while (my uncle was a teacher and then a prinicipal and he made a shitload of money with wise investments) and if I do not like it, end up at SMU and go for a game degree[/QUOTE]

Who cares about money? It's a never ending cycle. You want to make more money so you have to spend more money and then you just have a bigger amount to pay back later.

If you never had to worry about money....what would you do?

Think about that before you get yourself into a hole that you won't get out of for years and years and years and years.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Who cares about money? It's a never ending cycle. You want to make more money so you have to spend more money and then you just have a bigger amount to pay back later.

If you never had to worry about money....what would you do?

Think about that before you get yourself into a hole that you won't get out of for years and years and years and years.[/QUOTE]

yep, totally see where you are getting at. My father works construction so I value my education and want to find a job that is going to make me happy

[quote name='CaseyRyback']someone exactly in the same shoes as me, though I think I am getting there. Leaning towards a degree in History and may go for my masters. I know its a useless degree, but I want to try out teaching for a little while (my uncle was a teacher and then a prinicipal and he made a shitload of money with wise investments) and if I do not like it, end up at SMU and go for a game degree[/QUOTE]
I thought about teaching, but fuck that. I don't want to be in a classroom my whole life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back