The "Guaranteed to Be the Crappiest" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Darke Katt']*points at Kayden* Omg a grl lets cybr! *snerk*

VG Cats pwns. and other 1337 stuff like that.

HIIIIIIIGHWAY TO THE DANGER ZONE[/QUOTE]

Hello and goodbye, DK.

[quote name='crazytalkx']:rofl: Most random poster eva![/QUOTE]
I think he's gone over the edge. The overwhelming crappiness of this OTT was too much for him

[quote name='beerguy961']I think he's gone over the edge. The overwhelming crappiness of this OTT was too much for him[/QUOTE]

Well at least the guarantee was real. You cursed it with its title!!!!!!!!

[quote name='crazytalkx']:rofl: Most random poster eva![/QUOTE]

Sort of like the drive-by mooning that was talked about a few nights back. :D

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']You know what sounds good right about now?

Kool-Aid. And not the kind with drugs in it.[/QUOTE]

*waits as he knows what is coming after a statement like that*

Finally done with classes for today, and I'm almost done with my work for the week as I've got to show my levels to my teacher tomorrow and then show my other levels to my mod team for our team meeting afterwards.

There are some people that seem to be too lazy to carry their trash to a damn trash can. They just set empty cans, bottles or whatever on top of bushes when they're done. :roll: I guess it's too much work for them to walk to their apartment carrying the heavy empty cans and bottles to put them in a trash can.

[quote name='beerguy961']there's a site called www.toiletpaperworld.com ?[/QUOTE]

Indeed. Apparently they also sell trash bags, but I'll never know for sure:

Thank you for your interest. Currently this site does not support Netscape or Firefox and works best with Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher versions. We will be updating the site to support Netscape and Firefox in the near future. Please visit us again. You may call customer service at 1-800-450-5447 ext. 263 to place an order.

[quote name='beerguy961']there's a site called www.toiletpaperworld.com ?[/QUOTE]

al062b3um.jpg

[quote name='beerguy961']I'd like to pee in that toilet...

God, what does that mean?[/QUOTE]

Ah reckon it means you need to go to the bathroom.....:lol:

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']I just realized that I've never seen Back to the Future.

Time to go remedy that.[/QUOTE]
:shock: You should be ashamed of yourself. :nottalking:

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']I just realized that I've never seen Back to the Future.

Time to go remedy that.[/QUOTE]

The first one is ok, but I wouldn't bother with the other two.

[quote name='Mike23']Just imparted some Canadian wisdom.

I also just noticed that I lead all Mike's in posts. Score.[/QUOTE]

There are other Mikes? Well, I guess if you're the 23rd ... :lol:

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']
zoidberg1.jpg

You'll never guess where I've been![/QUOTE]

Clearly the sperm bank, or perhaps to a taping of the Montel show... I can't tell for sure

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Clearly the sperm bank, or perhaps to a taping of the Montel show... I can't tell for sure[/QUOTE]

Wellt his was the wrong time to walk in :roll:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Wellt his was the wrong time to walk in :roll:[/QUOTE]

Haha, just got back from a working vacation and I've gotta say, I agree. :lol:

[quote name='jaykrue']Haha, just got back from a working vacation and I've gotta say, I agree. :lol:[/QUOTE]

We know, you're working on being Professor Emeritus. :D

Ok, so I'm building an arcade cabinet. I was just speaking to one of my artistically inclined friends and we determined that instead of some sort of crappy paint job or something like that, that we should do a mosaic of a videogame for the sides. I was thinking something simple and iconic like some space invaders aliens would be cool. Anyone else have any ideas?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']The Stacey Farber Degrassi Unscripted is on.

staceyfashiondiary0086jn.jpg

:drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool:[/QUOTE]

I usually like your style in girls but....let just say "meh". By the way, have you seen Natalie's new shaved head? She went all Demi Moore G.I. Jane style.

[quote name='balzak520']This is terrible. I can't fall asleep until three in the morning, anymore...and that's if I try.[/QUOTE]
welcome to the life of the OTTers

she looks a bit like that african model...whatshername...Alex something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back