The "It's Soda Dammit!" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
"- Bandai announced a new PS2 and PC online RPG called .Hack // Fragment, which is being developed by CyberConnect and ArtDink. The game will not require the PS2 HDD and will not have a monthly member free. There will be character creation, guild, BBS and Mail systems; the game can be played both online and offline, 8 character classes will be available. There will be a matching server to find play partners; you can also run your own server on PC."
I so hope this comes out here. I wanna play in The World!!!!

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I thought I was special.[/QUOTE]
Tyler Durden says you are not a special snowflake.

Of course, he's made up, so eh...

Other news - Electronic Arts is working on a new tactical adventure game for PSP called Lord of the Rings: Tactics, the game will be released in US in November.

Eh, EA didn't do bad stealing FFX battle system for Third Age, let's see if they can rip of FF Tactics.

[quote name='Ledhed']New avy/sig, in honor of poor ol' Marvin...[/QUOTE]

No change in the location, either?

I suggest "In The Face", myself.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']"- Bandai announced a new PS2 and PC online RPG called .Hack // Fragment, which is being developed by CyberConnect and ArtDink. The game will not require the PS2 HDD and will not have a monthly member free. There will be character creation, guild, BBS and Mail systems; the game can be played both online and offline, 8 character classes will be available. There will be a matching server to find play partners; you can also run your own server on PC."
I so hope this comes out here. I wanna play in The World!!!![/QUOTE]

And with this announcement, the price of the other .Hack games on eBay went up.

[quote name='beerguy961']Tyler Durden says you are not a special snowflake.

Of course, he's made up, so eh...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Fight Club, Pg. 134']You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else, and we are all part of the same compost pile.
Our culture has made us all the same. No one is truly white or black or rich, anymore. We all want the same. Individually, we are nothing. [/QUOTE]

Get it right or pay the price. ;)

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Other news - Electronic Arts is working on a new tactical adventure game for PSP called Lord of the Rings: Tactics, the game will be released in US in November.

Eh, EA didn't do bad stealing FFX battle system for Third Age, let's see if they can rip of FF Tactics.[/QUOTE]
Should be interesting. Hopefully they can make a game that's close to as good as FFT (cause we all know they won't get there).

[quote name='beerguy961']Should be interesting. Hopefully they can make a game that's close to as good as FFT (cause we all know they won't get there).[/QUOTE]

I think Disgaea comes the closes to FFT but even then Disgaea has enough merit to stand on its own.

[quote name='beerguy961']Hey, my copy is in storage, I can't bust it out...[/QUOTE]

I typed up a "Fight Club Condensed" doc about a year ago with all the important quotes including chapter, page number, and speaker. :cool:

Did my incredibly geeky moment there kill the thread? :lol:

Also, how bad is it that I changed the color of the links in my sig from "Deep Sky Blue" to "Wheat" to match the new pic? :oops: :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Did my incredibly geeky moment there kill the thread? :lol:

Also, how bad is it that I changed the color of the links in my sig from "Deep Sky Blue" to "Wheat" to match the new pic? :oops: :lol:[/QUOTE]

Not that I had noticed on killing the thread.

Is it bad that you changed the color to match the pic? Not in my book. Though, who's in the pic?

[quote name='Ledhed']No. Peter Gabriel could kick his ass any day of the week.[/QUOTE]

Truth. But Patrick doesn't monologue about Peter Gabriel. :lol:

[quote name='shrike4242']Not that I had noticed on killing the thread.

Is it bad that you changed the color to match the pic? Not in my book. Though, who's in the pic?[/QUOTE]

That's Elisha Cuthbert ... here's the pic I used:

elishacuthbert8dj.jpg

[quote name='Ledhed']No. Peter Gabriel could kick his ass any day of the week.[/QUOTE]
Frampton could beat the shit out of both of them...

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']That's Elisha Cuthbert ...[/QUOTE]

Now I see it. Couldn't quite tell from the smaller pic, though the larger sized one, yes, no problem.

[quote name='shrike4242']Now I see it. Couldn't quite tell from the smaller pic, though the larger sized one, yes, no problem.[/QUOTE]

Of course. There's aren't many blondes I would sig. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I'm not a hater, I just have a more refined taste. ;)[/QUOTE]

Which does little to explain the Phil Collins avatar...

EDIT: But now that I've read backwards a bit, I get it. ;)

[quote name='evilmregg']Which does little to explain the Phil Collins avatar...

EDIT: But now that I've read backwards a bit, I get it. ;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, American Psycho is really the only reason to even acknowledge Phil's existance. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Yeah, American Psycho is really the only reason to even acknowledge Phil's existance. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Still need to watch that movie. In my Blockbuster queue... Along with 90 other DVDs...

Meh. MEH I say! We freaks in the northwest have been calling it "pop" for decades and we don't see a reason to be like everyone us what with this "soda" nonsense! :p

[quote name='karsh']Yeah...Mai-HiME is officially crazy...

*Just watched episode 18*[/QUOTE]

For those of us that don't speak "geek anime" or what ever the fuck it is you're spouting off about, why don't you type out a complete sentence.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Of course. There's aren't many blondes I would sig. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Scarlet :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

[quote name='Moxio']It's Soda![/QUOTE]

All around here, it's pop!

[quote name='JimmieMac']For those of us that don't speak "geek anime" or what ever the fuck it is you're spouting off about, why don't you type out a complete sentence.[/QUOTE]
Why don't you end questions with question marks?

Kind of like that... (Sentence Fragment, sorry)

[quote name='beerguy961']Why don't you end questions with question marks?

Kind of like that... (Sentence Fragment, sorry)[/QUOTE]

I wasn't asking a question. Read it again.

I was in Islands of Adventure a couple years ago and I remember a couple there. The guy was this fat bald middle aged man and he was shouting:

Old Man: "I want some pa'!"

Cashier: "What?"

OM: "Gimme some pa' I want some pa'!"

Cashier: "....I don't understand sir."

OM: "I want some Coke!"

Cashier: "Oh...you want some soda"

I was laughing so hard...seriously the guy didn't even seem like he was mentioning pop...he just kept going pa' pa'....just something I wanted to share

[quote name='JimmieMac']I wasn't asking a questions. Read it again.[/QUOTE]
"why don't you type out a complete sentence" sounds like a question to me. A question asking for a reason as to why karsh doesn't type out a complete sentence.

[quote name='beerguy961']"why don't you type out a complete sentence" sounds like a question to me. A question asking for a reason as to why karsh doesn't type out a complete sentence.[/QUOTE]

Gold star for you for being the Super Lucky Best Geek of La Dia.

[quote name='JimmieMac']For those of us that don't speak "geek anime" or what ever the fuck it is you're spouting off about, why don't you type out a complete sentence.[/QUOTE]

Good for you. Time to go back to just ignoring your stupid posts.

it's not pop, nor soda. you guys are so passe. get on the cutting edge with Kukachizz.

cause you would totally understand it despite not watching anime? :roll:

how about you contribute a little more than just being a total asshole and then maybe someone will care what you have to say.

[quote name='punqsux']how about you contribute a little more than just being a total asshole and then maybe someone will care what you have to say.[/QUOTE]

:applause::applause::applause:

That's more like what I wanted to say, but for some reason didn't come out...;)

JimmieMac: Angering up the blood of 17 to 20 year old kids since 1997.

See, nobody else can just come in, make a benign post, then have to discussed over and over again for the rest of the day.

[quote name='karsh']:applause::applause::applause:

That's more like what I wanted to say, but for some reason didn't come out...;)[/QUOTE]

Because you are a follower and not a leader, leaders (mods) say things then you (users) back them up.

It's the circle of message board posting.

[quote name='karsh']:applause::applause::applause:

That's more like what I wanted to say, but for some reason didn't come out...;)[/QUOTE]

I totally agree with Punq. Finally, someone is saying something about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back