The "It's Soda Dammit!" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to double post again, but, PROOF THAT MY INTERNET SUCKS:

untitled24fn.jpg

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Sorry to double post again, but, PROOF THAT MY INTERNET SUCKS:

untitled24fn.jpg
[/QUOTE]

THE HORRIBLE MEMORIES!!!!!! I was using Netzero up to February...DSL is the cat's pajamas.

[quote name='crazytalkx']THE HORRIBLE MEMORIES!!!!!! I was using Netzero up to February...DSL is the cat's pajamas.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I will be too, when the subdivision goes up here, cause it's gonna have Comcast Cable and broadband.

:lol: Mine says 11 Mbps. :D Just got back from WotW and it was pretty good. They just keep coming. There's King Kong in December, Wallace & Grommit in October, maybe Willy Wonka or Bad News Bears in July, maybe 40 Year Old Virgin in August, Lord of War and Corpse Bride in September, Weatherman in October, and that's really about it for the rest of the year.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Isn't that the stuff with Curry in it? If so:

*my eyes aren't fucking toilets!* [/QUOTE]

there are curry dishes, but I didn't have any tonight. but yeah, I LOOOOOOVE thai curry dishes. on the other hand, I hate most Indian curry dishes. I think the coconut milk is the difference.

[quote name='crazytalkx']THE HORRIBLE MEMORIES!!!!!! I was using Netzero up to February...DSL is the cat's pajamas.[/QUOTE]

5 MBPS cable is the cat's pajamas. :)

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Yeah, I will be too, when the subdivision goes up here, cause it's gonna have Comcast Cable and broadband.[/QUOTE]

limk8pn.png

:D

I officially have the most fucking kickass freeware music DJ thingy...Its a must have for those who are Backmasking fans, Beatles Fans, or those who want to listen to Stairway To Heaven backwards. Link Below...
MR1200 DJ Tool

[quote name='SpottedNigel']...and THAT's the reason why i need to watch Smallville more...[/QUOTE]

That's the ONLY reason I watch Smallville. :drool:

[quote name='evilmregg']It's dead in here, so I figure why not post a picture of Kristin Kreuk...

kristin_kreuk_mq_press_pic_047.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Well, since that didn't work I'll post a picture of Jessica by a tree at the Tennis Hall of Fame.

[quote name='shrike4242']Those are some great eyes she has. Wow.[/QUOTE]

Dude. That's the old hotness. Kristin Kreuk is the new hotness. Get with the times. :roll:

[quote name='shrike4242']Those are some great eyes she has. Wow.[/QUOTE]
Alas, another dagger to my heart.
I guess I'll go get contacts cause apparently brown eyes suck.

No one even commented and I tought it was so clever. :sad:

[quote name='Kayden']Soda... pop... I'm the beverage with the carbonation...

fp6big1lv.jpg

*forgive the shoddy work, I'm using mspaint at work...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Kayden']No one even commented and I tought it was so clever. :sad:[/QUOTE]

In the director's cut, the Coke can just says, "I'm not that carbonated." Stupid director's cut.

[quote name='evilmregg']A geographical analysis of the pop vs. soda debate:

http://www.popvssoda.com/[/QUOTE]

I like the "other" category. "Mom, please get some Other whilst you shop."

Chicago = Green = Pop.

I had this debate in college. It's pop. A soda has ice cream. Your mother has 2 wheels and a kick stand.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Alas, another dagger to my heart.
I guess I'll go get contacts cause apparently brown eyes suck.[/QUOTE]

Brown eyes are the only way to go. ;)

[quote name='evilmregg']Dude. That's the old hotness. Kristin Kreuk is the new hotness. Get with the times. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Actually Kristin is the old hotness, we covered her earlier today. ;)

[quote name='Stoneage']I like the "other" category. "Mom, please get some Other whilst you shop."

Chicago = Green = Pop.

I had this debate in college. It's pop. A soda has ice cream. Your mother has 2 wheels and a kick stand.[/QUOTE]

I live in Pop territory, but I'm originally from Soda territory. I'm also very stubborn. This makes it interesting when I ask at a restaurant, "What kind of soda do you have?" "Umm... soda? Like seltzer water?" "No. Soda. Like Coke or Pepsi." "Ohhhhhh... you mean pop!"

It's soda. SODA! SOOOODAAAAA! :bomb:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Actually Kristin is the old hotness, we covered her earlier today. ;)[/QUOTE]

Really? And I missed it. Goddamn it.

I still want to violate her in the worst way.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Alas, another dagger to my heart.
I guess I'll go get contacts cause apparently brown eyes suck.[/QUOTE]

Hey, Natalie has brown eyes, so I can't be hating.

I just prefer green, then blue. :lol:

But I also greatly prefer dark hair, and we all see how that's working out. :lol:

[quote name='evilmregg']Really? And I missed it. Goddamn it.

I still want to violate her in the worst way.[/QUOTE]

That's why I picked up Eurotrip during the DDD sale. Kristin Kreuk and Michelle Trachtenberg? Yes please! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Hey, Natalie has brown eyes, so I can't be hating.

I just prefer green, then blue. :lol:

But I also greatly prefer dark hair, and we all see how that's working out. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I've only ever dated girls with dark hair. It's not a conscious decision, it just kind of happens that way. I do think brunettes are the hottest, though. A good-looking red-head is hard to beat, too.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Well, since that didn't work I'll post a picture of Jessica by a tree at the Tennis Hall of Fame.

[/QUOTE]

Is that near Flushing Meadows?

I have no clue where the Tennis HOF is, but that would be my guess

[quote name='evilmregg']I've only ever dated girls with dark hair. It's not a conscious decision, it just kind of happens that way. I do think brunettes are the hottest, though. A good-looking red-head is hard to beat, too.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you really have to snap your wrist with them. Takes a little more technique. ;)

[quote name='zionoverfire']It's called coke, everyone knows that. Pepsi is simply crappy coke and sprite is white coke.;)[/QUOTE] pepsi is da bomb!!!

Oh yes, I'd like to mention that I just became ACCPAC CRM certified with an 86% on the exam. I also finished with a good 20 minutes left. I'm not one to take my time with this sort of thing. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Actually Kristin is the old hotness, we covered her earlier today. ;)[/QUOTE]

Hotness, either new or old, is still hot.

Why limit yourself? :roll:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Oh yes, I'd like to mention that I just became ACCPAC CRM certified with an 86% on the exam. I also finished with a good 20 minutes left. I'm not one to take my time with this sort of thing. :lol:[/QUOTE]

You just wanted to get back to us, we know. :roll:

[quote name='shrike4242']Hotness, either new or old, is still hot.

Why limit yourself? :roll:[/QUOTE]

I don't. Unless they're over ... 35. ;) :lol:

That actually has everything to do with Jennifer Connelly and nothing to do with you, Shrike. :lol:

[quote name='evilmregg']I live in Pop territory, but I'm originally from Soda territory. I'm also very stubborn. This makes it interesting when I ask at a restaurant, "What kind of soda do you have?" "Umm... soda? Like seltzer water?" "No. Soda. Like Coke or Pepsi." "Ohhhhhh... you mean pop!"

It's soda. SODA! SOOOODAAAAA! :bomb:[/QUOTE]

As long as you're putting your pop-hate to comedic use, I have no problem with it.
Rock over London. Rock on Chicago. Taco Bell, make a run for the border.

[quote name='shrike4242']You just wanted to get back to us, we know. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Actually I've never taken my time on any exam in my life ... I just rush through as quickly as possible and usually don't check my work at all. I like to see the stunned faces on the rest of the class when I walk out 15-20 minutes after the test starts knowing that they'll be there for another hour. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I don't. Unless they're over ... 35. ;) :lol:

That actually has everything to do with Jennifer Connelly and nothing to do with you, Shrike. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Speaking of that, what did your research find about Jennifer?

[quote name='shrike4242']Speaking of that, what did your research find about Jennifer?[/QUOTE]

Conflicting reports. Warrants further investigation. If you'd like to offer your services and report back that would certainly be helpful. ;)

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I think eye's may be the most attractive part of the human physique. Wish mine were still gray.[/QUOTE]

No question. :cool:

But I thought you weren't going to read all that. :lol:

anyone know what the hell you do in anthropology?

It fit my schedule and someone in class mentioned it was pretty easy, so I signed up for it.

Hopefully the microeconomics class I want to take has a drop or two or I am going to be taking a bunch of classes I hate (Physics, Chem, Anthropology, and Sociology)

[quote name='Stoneage']
Rock over London. Rock on Chicago. [/QUOTE]

That's right.....it doesn't matter what anyone calls it, cause we have the soul of Wesley Willis(R.I.P) and that makes us better by default. ;-)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Conflicting reports. Warrants further investigation. If you'd like to offer your services and report back that would certainly be helpful. ;)[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't wish to use my meager skills compared to the master in the subject. :D

[quote name='CaseyRyback']anyone know what the hell you do in anthropology?

It fit my schedule and someone in class mentioned it was pretty easy, so I signed up for it.

Hopefully the microeconomics class I want to take has a drop or two or I am going to be taking a bunch of classes I hate (Physics, Chem, Anthropology, and Sociology)[/QUOTE]

You study humans.

I really liked War of the Worlds...i just let myself get into it, and it was quite intense... and the alien things reminded me of the striders from Half-Life 2

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Conflicting reports. Warrants further investigation. If you'd like to offer your services and report back that would certainly be helpful. ;)

No question. :cool:

But I thought you weren't going to read all that. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Well, I read from Jimmies reported post on page 4 or 5, so I didn't read ALL of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back