The "It's Soda Dammit!" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JimmieMac']Because you are a follower and not a leader, leaders (mods) say things then you (users) back them up.

It's the circle of message board posting.[/QUOTE]

Technically, mods follow Admins.

[quote name='punqsux']how about you contribute a little more than just being a total asshole and then maybe someone will care what you have to say.[/QUOTE]

Yes! Kudos to you, sir.

[quote name='JimmieMac']JimmieMac: Angering up the blood of 17 to 20 year old kids since 1997.

See, nobody else can just come in, make a benign post, then have to discussed over and over again for the rest of the day.[/QUOTE]
you would have to do alot to actully piss me off over a message board (other than if you were to create a ton of mod work for me or something) i doubt even you would be up to the task of getting to me ^^

anyways, stop comming into threads just to flame people. especially when youre not even being remotely funny. its old, and as said above, creates more work for myself and the other mods.

Oh man. It's like you geeks are trying to form Voltron up in this bitch and trying once and for all to take the big man down with your +5 Mana Sword of Message Board Posting Power.

You thought all you needed to complete the spell was some +4 Mod Approval but it's going to take much more than that, you weak nerds.

Shut up pie holes and and either put me on ignore or ban me. The choice is yours.

Just make sure you make the right decision.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Technically, mods follow Admins.[/QUOTE]
except on that z-5 site, buch of freak show admins over there...

[quote name='punqsux']you would have to do alot to actully piss me off over a message board (other than if you were to create a ton of mod work for me or something) i doubt even you would be up to the task of getting to me ^^

anyways, stop comming into threads just to flame people. especially when youre not even being remotely funny. its old, and as said above, creates more work for myself and the other mods.[/QUOTE]

YOU'RE A MEANIE!

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Like there's anything to mod/admin anyway. :lol: :cry:[/QUOTE]
well its always a tight ship when 60% of the user base are admins

[quote name='JimmieMac']Oh man. It's like you geeks are trying to form Voltron up in this bitch and trying once and for all to take the big man down with your +5 Mana Sword of Message Board Posting Power.

You thought all you needed to complete the spell was some +4 Mod Approval but it's going to take much more than that, you weak nerds.

Shut up pie holes and and either put me on ignore or ban me. The choice is yours.

Just make sure you make the right decision.[/QUOTE]

So, you think you can take over the OT and tell us what to do?

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']So, you think you can take over the OT and tell us what to do?[/QUOTE]
hahahaha i told you not to egg him on you douche, man you guys can be smrt sometimes :lol:

[quote name='punqsux']hahahaha i told you not to egg him on you douche, man you guys can be smrt sometimes :lol:[/QUOTE]

It's morbid...He can't control himself when Jimmie's involved ;)

[quote name='punqsux']hahahaha i told you not to egg him on you douche, man you guys can be smrt sometimes :lol:[/QUOTE]

:rofl: I couldn't resist man.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Isn't that an oxymoron?[/QUOTE]

True, true.

[quote name='karsh']It's morbid...He can't control himself when Jimmie's involved ;)[/QUOTE]
plus hes from detroit, i think he has to act tough or eminem will get mad at him.

now hes gunna respond and end his post with "detroit what!"

just watch

[quote name='punqsux']you would have to do alot to actully piss me off over a message board (other than if you were to create a ton of mod work for me or something) i doubt even you would be up to the task of getting to me ^^

anyways, stop comming into threads just to flame people. especially when youre not even being remotely funny. its old, and as said above, creates more work for myself and the other mods.[/QUOTE]

You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?

I mean, really, you don't like me, we know that, but a bunch of people do, so where does that leave us? Do we vote to see who stays and who leaves or do you just shut your fu(kin mouth and go back to keepin' people's sig files to a resonable size?

Bottom line. Shut your mouth beacause I aint shuttin' mine.

Less of couse you want to shut it for me.....you think you're up to it.....tough guy......do ya?

[quote name='karsh']It's morbid...He can't control himself when Jimmie's involved ;)[/QUOTE]

I'm just having some fun man ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Like there's anything to mod/admin anyway. :lol: :cry:[/QUOTE]

We don't have any flamers, so correctamundo.

[quote name='punqsux']plus hes from detroit, i think he has to act tough or eminem will get mad at him.

just watch[/QUOTE]

I don't live in Detroit anymore, you Pittsburgh freak. At least our hockey team can win, when we play;)

[quote name='punqsux']plus hes from detroit, i think he has to act tough or eminem will get mad at him.

just watch[/QUOTE]

Speaking of the Detroit area, I'd just like to point out that Auburn Hills (where the Palace and Silverdome are located) is the most depressing place on earth. It's all cheap chain hotels and landfills filled with Canadian trash. Blech.

[quote name='JimmieMac']You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?

I mean, really, you don't like me, we know that, but a bunch of people do, so where does that leave us? Do we vote to see who stays and who leaves or do you just shut your fu(kin mouth and go back to keepin' people's sig files to a resonable size?

Bottom line. Shut your mouth beacause I aint shuttin' mine.

Less of couse you want to shut it for me.....you think you're up to it.....tough guy......do ya?[/QUOTE]

Wow. You have more balls than I first thought. Taking on a mod. Man....

[quote name='evilmregg']Speaking of the Detroit area, I'd just like to point out that Auburn Hills (where the Palace and Silverdome are located) is the most depressing place on earth. It's all cheap chain hotels and landfills filled with Canadian trash. Blech.[/QUOTE]

Isn't the Silverdome getting torn down?

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Isn't the Silverdome getting torn down?[/QUOTE]

Is it? Not surprising. It's a festering arsehole in the stinky crack of Auburn Hills. The Palace is decent, but go outside and the first thing you see is the looming specter of a landfill next door. Plus there's like two restaurants in that entire town, which led to me and my dad eating at Wendy's the first time we went to a Pistons game there. Then my father almost got in a fight with a redneck decked out in NASCAR gear because the douchebag cut in the line we had been waiting in for about 20 minutes (at a motherfucking Wendy's) and that was all sorts of traumatic. Stupid Auburn Hills.

[quote name='JimmieMac']You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?[/QUOTE]
i dont knwo what you mean? i assume you, and most people here know i cannot just simply ban you because i dont like you. youve been around long enough to know what gets you banned and what dosent, and you havent done anything to get banned yet, so keep trying, when you hit it ill let you know =o)

[quote name='JimmieMac']I mean, really, you don't like me, we know that, but a bunch of people do, so where does that leave us? Do we vote to see who stays and who leaves or do you just shut your fu(kin mouth and go back to keepin' people's sig files to a resonable size?[/QUOTE]

i wouldnt say i dont like you, at the moment i dont because youre causing problems, but sometimes your posts can be a good read, though rarely in the ott. i honestly dont think either of us are "leaving" so we're just going to have to deal with that, and the easiest way to deal with this would be going back to my first post on the topic, if you stop being such an asshole and flaming people for no reason, we've got no problem. so the ball would seem to be in your court on this point.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Bottom line. Shut your mouth beacause I aint shuttin' mine.

Less of couse you want to shut it for me.....you think you're up to it.....tough guy......do ya?[/QUOTE]
obviously if you continue harassing people, myself included, i would have no problem at all helping you with this. i dont be "shutting my mouth" because on top of representing the site, i love a good debate, so it looks like this could go on for a while.

[quote name='evilmregg']Is it? Not surprising. It's a festering arsehole in the stinky crack of Auburn Hills. The Palace is decent, but go outside and the first thing you see is the looming specter of a landfill next door. Plus there's like two restaurants in that entire town, which led to me and my dad eating at Wendy's the first time we went to a Pistons game there. Then my father almost got in a fight with a redneck decked out in NASCAR gear because the douchebag cut in the line we had been waiting in for about 20 minutes (at a motherfucking Wendy's) and that was all sorts of traumatic. Stupid Auburn Hills.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Auburn Hills does suck. I went there for a monster truck rally, and everyone was just complete assholes.

That's how a lot of people are up here. The hicks here wear Ski-Doo crap though.

[quote name='punqsux']i dont knwo what you mean? i assume you, and most people here know i cannot just simply ban you because i dont like you. youve been around long enough to know what gets you banned and what dosent, and you havent done anything to get banned yet, so keep trying, when you hit it ill let you know =o)

i wouldnt say i dont like you, at the moment i dont because youre causing problems, but sometimes your posts can be a good read, though rarely in the ott. i honestly dont think either of us are "leaving" so we're just going to have to deal with that, and the easiest way to deal with this would be going back to my first post on the topic, if you stop being such an asshole and flaming people for no reason, we've got no problem. so the ball would seem to be in your court on this point.

obviously if you continue harassing people, myself included, i would have no problem at all helping you with this. i dont be "shutting my mouth" because on top of representing the site, i love a good debate, so it looks like this could go on for a while.[/QUOTE]

:applause: Good post, man.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I leave for an hour to cook and the OTT turns into a bicker fest.[/QUOTE]

Ditto... but in my case it was to work out.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I leave for an hour to cook and the OTT turns into a bicker fest.[/QUOTE]

Blame Jimmie.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']You should recognize her from my Z-5 sig ... :lol:[/QUOTE]

:lol: yeah, but still, hotness is hotness.

[quote name='jaykrue']Ditto... but in my case it was to work out.[/QUOTE]

That's just the JimmieMac effect. If it's something he doesn't like, he comes in and raze's all hell to try and make fun of it. Most of the time, especially here, it's not funny anymore. However, sometimes, he can be damn funny. ;)

[quote name='jaykrue']Ditto... but in my case it was to work out.[/QUOTE]

Damn you. Do you have to constantly remind us that you're better in every conceivable way? :lol:

[quote name='karsh']That's just the JimmieMac effect. If it's something he doesn't like, he comes in and raze's all hell to try and make fun of it. Most of the time, especially here, it's not funny anymore. However, sometimes, he can be damn funny. ;)[/QUOTE]

I never found his crap funny.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Damn you. Do you have to constantly remind us that you're better in every conceivable way? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Whatever. I work out specifically because I'm not blessed with the body of Adonis. My family on both sides are predisposed to being fat so I do what I can to keep fit. There's exceptions like my 17yr old cousin. He eats whatever he wants and hardly works out and he's the stereotypical uberjock - plays football and baseball at his high school. Me? I work out EVERY freakin' day. MWF - free weights on targeted muscles, MFri. Abs, MSat. Aerobic. and Sunday is my rest day.

Back to the kitchen woman...

IKIK...

Seriously, can I get some baked goods...

[quote name='beerguy961']Back to the kitchen woman...

IKIK...

Seriously, can I get some baked goods...[/QUOTE]
... I don't have any baked goods.

[quote name='jaykrue']Whatever. I work out specifically because I'm not blessed with the body of Adonis. My family on both sides are predisposed to being fat so I do what I can to keep fit. There's exceptions like my 17yr old cousin. He eats whatever he wants and hardly works out and he's the stereotypical uberjock - plays football and baseball at his high school. Me? I work out EVERY freakin' day. MWF - free weights on targeted muscles, MFri. Abs, MSat. Aerobic. and Sunday is my rest day.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but you have the will to work out. :lol:

I'm in pretty bad shape myself (though at least that shape isn't round) but I just don't have the energy/motivation to do anything.

Karl A Frederick: now on to the next topic: The banning of MorbidAngel4Life
punq sux: yeah
punq sux: that douche
Karl A Frederick: fucking assclown
Karl A Frederick: he deserves to be banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back