The Most Dangerous OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate how real life bees should have nothing to do with dcfox's dislike of Honeycomb cereal. Which I believe to be the shit, the shitzilla, and serious $$$$$.

[quote name='utopianmachine']I hate how real life bees should have nothing to do with dcfox's dislike of Honeycomb cereal. Which I believe to be the shit, the shitzilla, and serious $$$$$.[/quote]
Bees have everything to do with that cereal. I heard it's made up of ground up bees. Isn't that how you get honey?

Also, Cap'n Crunch is that shit.

[quote name='dcfox']Have you seen 2girls1finger?[/quote]

No.

Looks like Playasia got the Animal Crossing styli back in stock. Neat. Not sure if I'll order though.

Did you see it all, wahoo?

One of the girls takes a giant log in her mouth and swishes it all around like it were a Baby Ruth or somethin'.

[quote name='TFN']Did you see it all, wahoo?

One of the girls takes a giant log in her mouth and swishes it all around like it were a Baby Ruth or somethin'.[/quote]

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

[quote name='Rocko']Looks like Playasia got the Animal Crossing styli back in stock. Neat. Not sure if I'll order though.[/quote]

Do you actually use the styli you buy?

[quote name='utopianmachine']Do you actually use the styli you buy?[/quote]

No.

Happy birthday, Banky. Mine's in two days. :B

[quote name='utopianmachine']Do you actually use the styli you buy?[/quote][Gollum] If you call loving worship "use", then yes. Otherwise, no. [/Gollum]

Boss asked me to do 40 hours this week.

I wouldn't mind it if all of a sudden I became full-time rather than having to randomly work more often some weeks and not get benefits. Also, the drive here is a bit long so it would cost me more gas money.

It would be nice if there was an auto-advance feature in Trauma Center 2 so I can just listen and watch the cutscenes instead of manually advancing through these long slideshows.

[quote name='TFN']What kinda hooptie do you drive, wahoo?[/QUOTE]

'93 Honda Civic. Gets great gas mileage but when the drive is 60 miles total, I try not to do it five times a week.

meat5.gif

[quote name='dallow']It's not even real poop.[/QUOTE]
Are you sure?

I've only seen the first couple seconds of it, but I remember the "poop" coming out of her ass.

[quote name='zewone']Are you sure?

I've only seen the first couple seconds of it, but I remember the "poop" coming out of her ass.[/quote]It's fake poop inserted there made of edible bio-material.

Pretty much how all legit scat movies are made.

[quote name='dallow']It's fake poop inserted there made of edible bio-material.

Pretty much how all legit scat movies are made.[/QUOTE]

Uhhh, where to begin really?

[quote name='utopianmachine']Whys? We love you. Doesn't that make the world right?[/quote]

Mira, estamos solos en este cuarto
pero alguien nos espia, sin embargo...
heartbeat.gif
heartbeat.gif
heartbeat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back