The Most Dangerous OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CaseyRyback']Nah I ain't no hater. Get love from whomever you want. My one boss is gay and I don't really care.[/quote]Yeah, like Dallow checking out TFN's boo boo maker.

There was nothing gay about dallow checking out my booty.

He just recognizes a perfect booty when he sees one. Male or female.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Gah, anyone know if it's possible to add to an Amazon order after you've submitted it? I want to get Hungry, Hungry Hippos as a joke gift for a friend.[/quote]I think only when you do the order as 1-Click will it queue up and wait for additional items for 90 minutes.

If you've placed the order and it's not showing as being ready for shipment, I think the only way you could fix it is to call Amazon immediately and see if they can add it into the order.

Casey's Date
seagalcarrottop.jpg

I'd nut all over Katherine Heigl's girl pocket walls just to stay stuck with her. :drool:

Okay not really, but I'd rip that ass up! Then compare whos booty looked better (and we all know mine would win).

[quote name='wubb']Everyone agrees I should go delete a few hundred of TFN's posts, right?[/quote]
That you haven't done it already means you've failed.

I'm sitting right at #30, but I see dallow and TFN are in the 31-40 range. I figure they'll pass me up before long along with probably some others I don't recognize.

[quote name='wubb']Everyone agrees I should go delete a few hundred of TFN's posts, right?[/quote]

I'm all over that.

Not really. I don't want to see you cry like a :baby: because I love you, TFN. I love you like I love Honeycomb Cereal. And that's some serious love, baby.

[quote name='shrike4242']If you've placed the order and it's not showing as being ready for shipment, I think the only way you could fix it is to call Amazon immediately and see if they can add it into the order.[/quote]

Thanks for the advice, Shrikey. Called Amazon and they were able to add Hungry Hungry Hippos to my order. I'm looking forward to playing it with my guy. With our big ol' adult hands and likely Christmas giggly-frenzy, we'll probably break it. Yay! :bouncy:

[quote name='InuFaye']you cant have .79 of a post idiot.

Back to the short bus.[/quote]

But what if I'm in the middle of a train of thought and I decide to be an annoying bugger and hit the submit button?

Does that qualify as

[quote name='utopianmachine']Thanks for the advice, Shrikey. Called Amazon and they were able to add Hungry Hungry Hippos to my order. I'm looking forward to playing it with my guy. With our big ol' adult hands and likely Christmas giggly-frenzy, we'll probably break it. Yay! :bouncy:[/quote]You're welcome. :D

[quote name='utopianmachine']But what if I'm in the middle of a train of thought and I decide to be an annoying bugger and hit the submit button?

Does that qualify as[/QUOTE]

I see what you did there.

And if we calculated things that way TFN would currently have about 750 posts.

I'm pretty uncomfortable right now in the cafeteria.
There are a whole bunch of kids here...
and some chick keeps bothering me.

and there's an annoying couple sitting with us.

[quote name='wubb']And if we calculated things that way TFN would currently have about 750 posts.[/quote]

I actually laughed. Thankies, my wubb.

I hate that I can't do my presentation on my Lap Top.
I hate it.
Hate.
I hate that these kids are still here.
I hate that I don't have enough change for a better soda.
I hate that I didn't use my debit card.
I hate that I have to do a presentation in awhile.
I hate that the annoying girl next to me doesn't even know me and wants to hang out.
I hate that next week is finals week.
I hate 2% milk.
I like it more than diet dr. pepper though.

Ok, they're gone.

[quote name='utopianmachine']I'm all over that.

Not really. I don't want to see you cry like a :baby: because I love you, TFN. I love you like I love Honeycomb Cereal. And that's some serious love, baby.
[/quote]
Not a fan of the honeycomb cereal. Honeycombs remind me of bees and I'm afraid of insects and spiders. One time a butterfly flew right at me and scared the shit out of me. Thankfully noone else saw :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back