The Most Dangerous OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how your avatar's expression didn't change, Dubya Ess Bee. :lol:

Happy birthday, man.

[quote name='JimmieMac']When ever you're done with your Pub Ceviche Special we gotta get on COD. Who's in?[/QUOTE]I would be, but I've got to be up at 6 am CST. =/
I overspelt 1.5 hours and got to school at 11 thanks to playing with you and pimp last night. :lol:

So the Leena video goes like this, strip tease, bean mashin', 3 finger insert to a strong finish. Not too shabby but since she aint gettin' her box pumped full of dick gravy while wearing a dog collar I don't think I'll be able to get off on it.

Still nice to watch tho.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I like how your avatar's expression didn't change, Dubya Ess Bee. :lol:

Happy birthday, man.

I would be, but I've got to be up at 6 am CST. =/
I overspelt 1.5 hours and got to school at 11 thanks to playing with you and pimp last night. :lol:[/QUOTE]
A-thankyou.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I like how your avatar's expression didn't change, Dubya Ess Bee. :lol:

Happy birthday, man.

I would be, but I've got to be up at 6 am CST. =/
I overspelt 1.5 hours and got to school at 11 thanks to playing with you and pimp last night. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Overspelt, ay?

Man, music has some of the shittiest people on his friends list. So much so that I like him less based off this list.

[quote name='Moxio']Overspelt, ay?[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

I was lookin' at that wondering why FF was telling me it was misspelled and couldn't figure it out. :lol:

$500.

Nah, I won't sell them unless I can sell the system first. If I happen to sell just the system any time soon, you can have them for $20 shipped.

[quote name='TFN']Assuming they're in tip top condition, hmmm?[/quote]

Tip top guvnour. None of that shitty greatest hits shit either...or whatever it's called.

Well, off to bed with me.

I'd say Happy Birthday WSB, but honestly, what have you done for me lately? Nothing. You haven't made me an avatar, that's fo' sho'.

Happy birthday ya prick. ;)

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Well, off to bed with me.

I'd say Happy Birthday WSB, but honestly, what have you done for me lately? Nothing. You haven't made me an avatar, that's fo' sho'.

Happy birthday ya prick. ;)[/QUOTE]
A mighty prick indeed.

;)

Thanks!

Happy Birthday Banky. Mallrats is getting tossed in in your honor.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']How the hell did the Tigers pull off that trade with Florida?[/QUOTE]

Detroit gutted the Farm, almost.

[quote name='flowery']Happy Birthday Banky. Mallrats is getting tossed in in your honor.

Detroit gutted the Farm, almost.[/QUOTE]
Chasing Amy.

Brodie was Mallrats. Banky was Chasing Amy.

Still, it's the thought that counts. Thanks!

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I ate so much candy at work today.
I love that laffy taffy. :[
I'm probably not gunna start on my essay tonight...[/QUOTE]
Did you shake that laffy taffy before you ate it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back