The Most Dangerous OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='zewone']Wow, this thing is really cool, but for $300 they can eat a dick.

http://www.keyportusa.com/invite/invite.htm

I can't wait for the knock-offs.[/QUOTE]
I've been waiting for those for a long time.

$300 is a lot though, and they need copies of your keys, which is no es bueno.
I'd prefer being able to swap my own keys in and out.

Damn, anyone know stuff about loans? I'm supposed to compare shit between 3 different banks and see which one offers a "better" loan using the same data for all.

I have the results, but I don't know a damn thing about loans, so I can't tell which is better.

Morning OTT. And happy b-day poptartblanky.

[quote name='zewone']Someone let me know where I can download Blood + (in it's entirety if possible).[/quote]

I know this wont help you now (but it might in the future) but I got it from Demonoid. From what I've seen so far, that show is ok but not great. Certainly starts out slow.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']One Be Lo = that dude.[/quote]

yep, really digging The Rebirth. Also loving Blooming Sounds (Heart Art is fucking sick)

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Hopin' I can find The R.E.B.I.R.T.H. for cheaper than on his site.

If not, ah well.[/quote]

Its the best I could find (ended up ordering the cd+t-shirt combo)

[quote name='TFN']fuck you, budge.

ITS ALL YOUR FAULT![/quote]

Remember, admitting that you have a problem is the first step on the road to recovery.

fuck me, I still havent bought COD4 for 40 bucks yet.......I have no monies though : (

Man its so early.

Being a gamer and being a video editor has very similar traits. Both require me to sit in very poorly lit rooms in front of TV screens eating junk food.

But overall the biggest thing is that I have loss the ability to deal with the morning sun. Dont even get me started on traffic...took me 30 min to get 10 blocks. This getting up in the morning is for the birds....I am going back to my cave.

TFN did you try the headphones vocals with Rockband yet?

[quote name='darthbudge']Remember, admitting that you have a problem is the first step on the road to recovery.[/quote]

Get your zune yet?

Wubb its funny how I am not scared of the snow, but just the other drivers out on the road.

No one in VA can drive in the snow. 1" of powdery shit and people swerve and wreck everywhere.

[quote name='TFN']Stop talking to me, you big scary jamaican tank! :oops:[/quote]

I dont know if I would consider myself a tank....maybe a land rover but not a tank.

On a side note a 5 year old kid did ask me whats up with my hair. (mini dreads) And I told him that my family is from an island in the middle of the ocean and we wear our hair like this to keep cool because its very hot there.

He looked at me and said, "Oh I think we are from the same place....are you from Florida?"

It was the first time in my life I didnt feel the urge to choke slam a kid into a table.I didnt like the feeling so I kicked a puppy into a kittens face....ahhh that feels better.

[quote name='TFN']I'm the same way, wahoo. I know I don't do much or anything at all, but its so fucking boring just sitting here all day. :p[/QUOTE]

At least you make more than me, haha.

At least I think you do.

[quote name='InuFaye']Wubb its funny how I am not scared of the snow, but just the other drivers out on the road.

No one in VA can drive in the snow. 1" of powdery shit and people swerve and wreck everywhere.[/QUOTE]

Yep. I'm not the greatest driver in snow but I do okay. But there are already way too many cars and way too many people driving like idiots when the roads are pefect. Throw in a little snow and it's painful.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']At least you make more than me, haha.

At least I think you do.[/quote]

I pull like 400 bones a week, plus gas mileage money for whatever I do when the other dumbass isn't hea'.

Its nice though. :]

[quote name='senorwoohoo']At least you make more than me, haha.

At least I think you do.[/quote]

How much do you make? I wonder if reporters make more than us shooters?

Because we make fucking nothing dude.....apparently we are suppose to factor in our experience as part of our pay.

My producer for NFL Films always says, "You should be happy....after all I am paying you to go to the Lions games...."

Thats great......but I dont think DTE takes experience points has payment.

[quote name='TFN']I pull like 400 bones a week, plus gas mileage money for whatever I do when the other dumbass isn't hea'.

Its nice though. :][/QUOTE]

:cry:/:lol:

Lucky mofo'.

Sood: I make $10 an hour, but I only work 35 hrs/week because they don't want to hire me as full-time yet.

So I get about $282 a week after taxes. fuckin' BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back