The O(rbi)TT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done with classes so it is time to game for 2 weeks straight. An A and two Bs. Can't complain since they were two of the most annoying classes I've ever taken.

[quote name='shrike4242']I guess I should send you some money, then. :D[/quote]

You got my PM though, right? I never got a response. :whistle2:k[quote name='zewone']I'm sad.

I guess Halo 3 was really too much for them, or the game is doing pretty shitty.[/quote] I think Rockstar bit off more than they could chew? I'm betting the game is nowhere near where they wanted it to be at this point. Yeah, I'm sad too. I was way too excited and should've known something was going to happen.:cry:

This post hurts my brain.

Either he's asking us to try and summarize eighteen years worth of titles for the various Game Boys into a list, or he's so stupid that he can't think of any games that he'd be interested in playing on it. Possibly both.

I know some people don't like portables, but calling yourself a gamer and being completely oblivious of what's arguably been the most successful platform released to date...there's not an excuse for that. :wall:

[quote name='tiredfornow']You got my PM though, right? I never got a response. :whistle2:k [/quote]No, I just didn't hit send until just now. ;)

Finished my project!

Got some good points in with the boss.

I'm celebrating by getting online, and eating M&M's. Peanut.

[quote name='dallow']Finished my project!

Got some good points in with the boss.

I'm celebrating by getting online, and eating M&M's. Peanut.[/quote] Congrats!
I loved those Almond M&M's, but I haven't seen them around here in forever. :cry:

[quote name='dallow']Yeah, I'm actually glad about GTAIV being delayed.

Saves money, but I'd rather it had been another game.[/quote] Same here. (rather it had been another game)

I haven't been up to par w/ the OTT, did you get crushed by DMK?

I'm gonna have to play him this weekend, too busy during the weekdays with work.

Damnit, I spilled my M&M's all over my desk......... :(

[quote name='tiredfornow']Congrats!
I loved those Almond M&M's, but I haven't seen them around here in forever. :cry:

Same here. (rather it had been another game)

I haven't been up to par w/ the OTT, did you get crushed by DMK?[/QUOTE]
I don't think it's happened yet, though dallow has been telling us tricksy lies about winning after telling us the match was delayed. :shock:

I think the best game to get delayed would probably have been Assassin's Creed. I don't know, GTA was probably one of the last ones I would have bought this fall.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']I don't think it's happened yet, though dallow has been telling us tricksy lies about winning after telling us the match was delayed. :shock:[/quote]

Yeah.. I thought they were supposed to duke it out yesterday, parasols and all. DMK was online when dallow lied a white lie. :p

[quote name='Logg']Liking Prime anit shit[/quote]
[quote name='Logg']I got Shenmue 2 free from like a trade or something. I had Shenmue 1 on Dreamcast never beat but played it alot. So I tried to watch the DVD that tells the story one time when really drunk. Passed out like 10 minutes later, and never played Shenmue again.

That really added alot to this thread huh.[/quote]
Yeah, I like to get drunk and watch video game DVDs too.
??? That guys a tool.

[quote name='dcfox']2009 can't come soon enough![/QUOTE]
Right now, I think they're saying Spring 2008, though it's anyone's guess as to whether or not they'll actually be ready by then.

I've got faith in Will Wright and I'm sure the game will be awesome when it does ship, but I was thinking I'd have it...y'know, a few months ago. :whistle2:(

[quote name='dcfox']RE5 is not out until 2009?! :cry:[/quote]

Yeah, they said before 2010, and Winter 2009 is probably when. :roll:

So I just got together 16 DS games that I'm going to unload at Gamestop for $179 (wiki prices +10% extra +$10 promo). Seems like a lot of games for that amount, but in my mind I'm trading 16 games for a new PSP. Seems like a good deal to me for games I won't play again.

Hopefully Gamestop will take preorders on the new PSP.

It's hard for me to imagine how you guys part with games so easily.
Even if I hate it, I keep them, forever.

(the lone exception was Area 51 on PSX, and I now regret selling it)

I wish my math professor would update the class average with the final scores as I'd like to know how fucked I am come Tuesday.

[quote name='Rocko']So I just got together 16 DS games that I'm going to unload at Gamestop for $179 (wiki prices +10% extra +$10 promo). Seems like a lot of games for that amount, but in my mind I'm trading 16 games for a new PSP. Seems like a good deal to me for games I won't play again.

Hopefully Gamestop will take preorders on the new PSP.[/quote]

Are there any restrictions on that 2 for 10$ more thing?

[quote name='dallow']It's hard for me to imagine how you guys part with games so easily.

(the lone exception was Area 51 on PSX, and I now regret selling it)[/quote]

I'm not rich, and this promo gives me about eBay values. If I don't play it, I'll take money for it to get new games.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Are there any restrictions on that 2 for 10$ more thing?[/quote]

Ping Pals and Sprung are the only 2 as of now.

PRE-TEEN RAIDER!

http://gamevideos.com/video/id/13638

Ever wonder what Lara Croft was like back in middle school? I bet you have. GameTap's series of Tomb Raider animated shorts jumps back in time this month with Pre-Teen Raider. Created by DC Comics writer Gail Simone (Birds of Prey, Wonder Woman), the Flash-animated short premieres August 9.

I'm not rich, and this promo gives me about eBay values. If I don't play it, I'll take money for it to get new games.
I'm not rich either, just a sentimental fool.

That reminds me, trading these in tomorrow will also mean I've made a whole $1 off buying that Game Informer card. I paid $15, got $2 extra last time, saved $5 on a new game, and will get $9 extra this time. Woo! that means all the rest of my trade-ins or used purchases from GS/EB will be icing on the cake.

Wow. GHIII's taking tracks from Rock Band now. I guess it's good for both games, but I can't see it as a good thing, as it means both won't have completely unique tracks from one another.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Wow. GHIII's taking tracks from Rock Band now. I guess it's good for both games, but I can't see it as a good thing, as it means both won't have completely unique tracks from one another.[/quote]

That's sort of shitty.

[quote name='lordwow']Mmm I don't part with games either. I'm too much of a collector.

I just ate spaghetti, my first solid food yesss.[/quote]

You guys are making me question my trade-in D=

I'm about to try to eat some egg noodles and a hot dog myself. *crosses fingers*

[quote name='dallow']It's hard for me to imagine how you guys part with games so easily.

(the lone exception was Area 51 on PSX, and I now regret selling it)[/QUOTE]
I'm the same way. Unless there's an amazing deal I usually keep all my games.

The only games I would consider trading/selling would be if it sucked IMO. But again, I don't sell anything. A lot of it is because I get urges to play old games all the time, even after I've beaten them or whatever, and I hate not having that game if it happens.

My philosophy is that if i'm not inclined to play through again, and I can get something for it, it's better than having it take up space on the rack collecting dust.

[quote name='Dkellar']Chika, do you own/have used a food vacuum sealer? I need to get one but don't know which one is the r0x.[/quote]

i don't, but i've wanted one. i really don't know anything about them. newegg.com?

[quote name='Maklershed']EDIT: I just keep watching Gorillaz Live in Harlem HD over and over again.

DOUBLE EDIT: I'm at the part now where MF Doom comes on the screen.[/QUOTE]WHERE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back