The O(rbi)TT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Liquid 2']The "magazine." :lol:

I can do without the dildos, thanks ;).

Dude, is it dildos or dildoes? It's rather odd. I have no idea how to pluralize that word.[/quote]

Does it really matter? :lol:

[quote name='Rocko']Does it really matter? :lol:[/QUOTE]
2000455272489756911_rs.jpg

It does indeed matter.

[quote name='Rocko']Does it really matter? :lol:[/QUOTE]
Well, I write erotica for a living so it matters a lot to me.

[quote name='dcfox']Well, I write erotica for a living so it matters a lot to me.[/quote]

If it's your living you'd think you already know.

You must suck at writing erotica.

[quote name='lordwow']My Dad is matching me watch Burn Notice.

It's pretty bad.[/QUOTE]

I liked the first couple of episodes, but have not kept up with anything recently.

If you are looking for good summer TV, Rescue Me and Damages cannot be beat.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I liked the first couple of episodes, but have not kept up with anything recently.

If you are looking for good summer TV, Rescue Me and Damages cannot be beat.[/QUOTE]

I have the 1st 2 seasons of Rescue Me on DVD, but I haven't watched em yet. I heard Damages is good too.

Unfortunately at home, I'm trapped by whatever my Dad feels like watching.

In other news, I've been playing a freeroll tournament on Full Tilt Poker. People are playing so poorly (going all-in), I've been switching tables and such so much I haven't played a single hand or been a blind once in 25 minutes.

damn battery in my car is on the brink of it's life, hopefully that is all that has been causing my car to die the last couple days.

[quote name='mr ryles']damn battery in my car is on the brink of it's life, hopefully that is all that has been causing my car to die the last couple days.[/QUOTE]
Could be your alternator.

[quote name='Dkellar']Is there a new Naruto this evening?[/QUOTE]
Yes.

Does anyone remember what that one alternative tax plan was that someone made a thread about here?
I remember there was a book advocating it that I was interested in reading.

[quote name='zewone']Could be your alternator.

Yes.[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna change the battery first since it needs to be changed anyways and hope that is the extent of the problem. If not I will be taking it in the ass by taking my car to an auto shop.

[quote name='mr ryles']I'm gonna change the battery first since it needs to be changed anyways and hope that is the extent of the problem. If not I will be taking it in the ass by taking my car to an auto shop.[/quote]

DIY

Changing your own alternator and battery is really easy, unless you mean to take it to an auto shop for them to diagnose something else that might be wrong.

fuck, I think my GS took the DQVIII guide out of their inventory.

fuck fuckity fuck.

Anyone goes guide-hunting, keep me in mind :D

I drew a really cool picture of Brak, as drawn by Rob Zombie, but I cannot scan it. :cry:

Shit yeah, got my test scores back.

I fucked that shit up. Got 98 out of 100 questions right, and fucked up the curve for everyone else.

Bitch.

Apparently, I'm being watched by Pepsi man. And I'm going to be banned from the get go on the new pepsi forum he's starting.
The kid's too funny :lol:.

[quote name='zewone']Shit yeah, got my test scores back.

I fucked that shit up. Got 98 out of 100 questions right, and fucked up the curve for everyone else.

Bitch.[/quote]

You must be one hated nigga to the failures. :p

[quote name='tiredfornow']You must be one hated nigga to the failures. :p[/QUOTE]
I got some dirty looks when my teacher announced the highest score, setting the curve.

But, fuck 'em, I'll knock any of these corny niggaz out.

I hate when my dog fucks with other animals, I had a dog who ate a frog and the poor thing got really sick and died. :cry:

[quote name='zewone']I got some dirty looks when my teacher announced the highest score, setting the curve.

But, fuck 'em, I'll knock any of these corny niggaz out.[/quote]

That's the spirit, chicano pride por vida guey. ;)

[quote name='tiredfornow']I hate when my dog fucks with other animals, I had a dog who ate a frog and the poor thing got really sick and died. :cry:

That's the spirit, chicano pride por vida guey. ;)[/QUOTE]

did you just say he was gay?

[quote name='Liquid 2']I wish I could be a ventriloquist. I wonder how hard it would be to learn...[/quote]

Difficult enough, unless you somehow have it as a hidden talent.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I wish I could be a ventriloquist. I wonder how hard it would be to learn...[/QUOTE]

It's not that hard to practice......... Just try doing it in real life.

[quote name='mr ryles']did you just say he was gay?[/quote]

Zewone vs. TFN! Taking all bets!

[quote name='Liquid 2']I wish I could be a ventriloquist. I wonder how hard it would be to learn...[/quote]

On America's got Talent, there's a dude who's a ventriloquist, and he sings.

It's fucking crazy, he can legitimately, ventriloquistly sing.

[quote name='Rocko']On America's got Talent, there's a dude who's a ventriloquist, and he sings.

It's fucking crazy, he can legitimately, ventriloquistly sing.[/QUOTE]That sounds awesome.

Oh, and TFN, we are go on Condemned. I'm gonna PM you in a second.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Naruto anime sucks.

The manga poops all over it.[/QUOTE]
Sometimes it's hard to tell what's going on in the manga during the action scenes.

I prefer the anime.

TFN I think I'll take that GBM from you at the price we talked about once my eBay shit goes through now that I know I'm getting $180 for all that DS shit.

I looked for the ventriloquist on youtube but couldn't find him. He's awesome.

[quote name='zewone']Sometimes it's hard to tell what's going on in the manga during the action scenes.

I prefer the anime.[/QUOTE]True. I just can't stand the insane amount of filler that plagues the series. It had like what, 4 seasons of it? Unbelievable.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Apparently, I'm being watched by Pepsi man. And I'm going to be banned from the get go on the new pepsi forum he's starting.
The kid's too funny :lol:.[/quote]
Link? It might be nice to have some CAGs make a visit over there to say "hi."

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Link? It might be nice to have some CAGs make a visit over there to say "hi."[/QUOTE]He hasn't made it yet. He's trying to trick someone into making it for him so that he doesn't get sued for copyright infringement or some shit like that :lol:.
Go read Chacrana's convo with him in the Pepsiman AIM thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back