The O(rbi)TT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm never playing Gears by myself ever again. Everybody is AIDS.

Casey, where the fuck you been these past two days?

[quote name='dcfox']Not happy with your WSB av?[/quote]

eye wuz jay kay.

We have a Foodsaver food sealer thing and it works really well.

At least one good thing happened today, I got my Wii Remote keychain from Nintendo and it's a little disappointing. The original pic of it didn't look like it was made of plastic, but it is. The cool thing is that pressing the 1 button turns it into a mini-flashlight with the blue light that the Wii is known for.

[quote name='Chika']it's after 8:30pm and it's still 89 degrees out[/QUOTE]

Pretty much the same here. It sucks. It many rain though, brining some relief.

Just went to Jay Leno. i have the ability to move forward in time and witness events that people will not be able see for another hour or two.

Anyway, Jay Leno is not funny at all. Like, he's terrible. Claire Danes is on the show and he is boring too. The only thing that saves it is Bob Saget. He talks about this bit where him and Uncle Jesse were at a bar pissing and this 17 year old kid walked in and they started talking to each other like they were the Full House characters. John Stamos said, "Danny, things are going rough for me and Becky. Nicki and Alex won't sleep at night and the Rippers probably aren't going to get back together." It was way funny.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']You do love your penny guides.[/quote]

I do, but not as much as Warner.

I'm hoping I can snag a DQVIII guide, but I've never tried penny guides at GS, so I doubt I'll get anything. I need to trade in my games anyway so I might as well go and look.

While I'm there I might buy some shoes. I need new shoes.

[quote name='munch']Just went to Jay Leno. i have the ability to move forward in time and witness events that people will not be able see for another hour or two.

Anyway, Jay Leno is not funny at all. Like, he's terrible. Claire Danes is on the show and he is boring too. The only thing that saves it is Bob Saget. He talks about this bit where him and Uncle Jesse were at a bar pissing and this 17 year old kid walked in and they started talking to each other like they were the Full House characters. John Stamos said, "Danny, things are going rough for me and Becky. Nicki and Alex won't sleep at night and the Rippers probably aren't going to get back together." It was way funny.[/QUOTE]

Oddly enough, Sagat told the same exact story when he gave his standup routine at my college... a year ago.

[quote name='Dkellar']Anybody know how much wheat I would need to grow to make my own flour to make breads?[/quote]

More than you got room for. Plus, you'd have to get the wheat milled, dry the shit out, filter it and so on. Not a good return on investment when a bag is just as good and is like 37 cents.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Dayumn.

At least your garden kicks my garden's ass. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yea, this house heats up very easily if the sun is allowed to shine directly on it for long periods of time. This place is not that energy efficient. Do you want herb seeds?

[quote name='Dkellar']Yea, this house heats up very easily if the sun is allowed to shine directly on it for long periods of time. This place is not that energy efficient. Do you want herb seeds?[/QUOTE]

I'd be down for some herb seeds. I should probably steal some basil from my grandma.

[quote name='JimmieMac']More than you got room for. Plus, you'd have to get the wheat milled, dry the shit out, filter it and so on. Not a good return on investment when a bag is just as good and is like 37 cents.[/QUOTE]

I'm not looking to make money off of it, I'm working towards being self-efficient. And 37 cents? A 5 lb thing of flour here is like $2.

[quote name='munch']Just went to Jay Leno. i have the ability to move forward in time and witness events that people will not be able see for another hour or two.

Anyway, Jay Leno is not funny at all. Like, he's terrible. Claire Danes is on the show and he is boring too. The only thing that saves it is Bob Saget. He talks about this bit where him and Uncle Jesse were at a bar pissing and this 17 year old kid walked in and they started talking to each other like they were the Full House characters. John Stamos said, "Danny, things are going rough for me and Becky. Nicki and Alex won't sleep at night and the Rippers probably aren't going to get back together." It was way funny.[/quote]

Bob Saget is the man .. there would be no Dirty Work without him.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']I'd be down for some herb seeds. I should probably steal some basil from my grandma.[/QUOTE]

I have dill, like two types of parsley, a few types of basil, lavender, oregano, cilantro, two types of chives, and maybe some more I missed. Do you like spinach, radishes, and/or cantaloupe?

[quote name='zewone']He used to suck dick for coke.... I SEEN 'EM!!!![/quote]

You in heah for a little bit of WEED?!! I say .. boo ... this .. man!

[quote name='Dkellar']I have dill, like two types of parsley, a few types of basil, lavender, oregano, cilantro, two types of chives, and maybe some more I missed. Do you like spinach, radishes, and/or cantaloupe?[/QUOTE]

All those are good as well as the spinach. Radishes and cantaloupe are good, but I probably can't grow 'em here.

[quote name='Dkellar']I'm not looking to make money off of it, I'm working towards being self-efficient. And 37 cents? A 5 lb thing of flour here is like $2.[/QUOTE]
Do you plan to go off the grid or just self-reliant in terms of food?

tried to get you a Dragon Quest guide Rocko - but alas....the GS employee wanted only two guide out of the big stack. Dragon Quest 8 and Kingdom Heart 2 LE (also a bummer)

[quote name='dcfox']Do you plan to go off the grid or just self-reliant in terms of food?[/QUOTE]

I wish I could turn the power off and be able to generate my own, but sadly that idea is not all that realistic. I'm currently working on the food part. Pretty much just trying to learn as much as possible through experience and reading online. I could easily get rid of city water and use rain water but that requires a few large storage tanks which I'm to poor to afford.

I just got a subscription to THE THING quarterly "magazine."

Miranda July's website]The Thing is a subscription-based said:
a lot[/I] of potential. Here's hoping it's worth it.

edit: replaced the description with one off of Miranda July's website, which is better, IMO.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I just got a subscription to THE THING quarterly "magazine."

It's expensive, but it seems to have a lot of potential. Here's hoping it's worth it.

edit: replaced the description with one off of Miranda July's website, which is better, IMO.[/QUOTE]

Usually the only things delivered in brown unmarked boxes like that are dildo's. Lots and lots of dildo's.

[quote name='Rocko']I do, but not as much as Warner.

I'm hoping I can snag a DQVIII guide, but I've never tried penny guides at GS, so I doubt I'll get anything. I need to trade in my games anyway so I might as well go and look.

While I'm there I might buy some shoes. I need new shoes.[/quote]

Whoa, GS is sellin shoes these days? That's whack, man. :lol:;)

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Usually the only things delivered in brown unmarked boxes like that are dildo's. Lots and lots of dildo's.[/QUOTE]It's a trap! :shock::lol:

I really can't wait for the first piece to get here (which should be within 2 weeks, hopefully) :D.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Usually the only things delivered in brown unmarked boxes like that are dildo's. Lots and lots of dildo's.[/quote]

Musicnoteless knows from experience.

[quote name='Liquid 2']It's a trap! :shock::lol:

I really can't wait for the first piece to get here (which should be within 2 weeks, hopefully) :D.[/QUOTE]
The dildos or the magazine?

[quote name='Pookymeister']tried to get you a Dragon Quest guide Rocko - but alas....the GS employee wanted only two guide out of the big stack. Dragon Quest 8 and Kingdom Heart 2 LE (also a bummer)[/quote]

Thanks for thinking of me. :)

If anyone else goes in search of GS penny guides, I'd like a DQVIII one. I'd gladly pay shipping+extra for time/gas. Thanks.

[quote name='dcfox']The dildos or the magazine?[/QUOTE]The "magazine." :lol:

I can do without the dildos, thanks ;).

Dude, is it dildos or dildoes? It's rather odd. I have no idea how to pluralize that word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back