The O(rbi)TT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']Your hard. You must be posting from prison.[/QUOTE]
My what?

[quote name='Rocko']I think Kill The Rock is my favorite song of theirs. I don't know why, but damn, it's just so fucking catchy.[/QUOTE]I've always liked Fagg0t, 1989, and Shut Me Up.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I've always liked Fagg0t, 1989, and Shut Me Up.[/quote]

Shut Me Up is great and all, but it annoys me how it's become their calling card. I knew they'd perform it on Carson last night before the show even started. Can't wait for the DVD, as I might be in it.

As for favorite song: Mark David Chapman, Tornado, or Diabolical

Shit, now I want to listen to them.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I've always liked Fagg0t, 1989, and Shut Me Up.[/quote]
Ph4g0rt is great as well. I like their cover of Tom Sawyer. I was overall very impressed with most every song on You'll Rebel.

Great band. A shame I have none of their shirts. I need the finger cut shirt or that cartoony shirt from their website.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Shut Me Up is great and all, but it annoys me how it's become their calling card.[/quote]

I agree. If they had to choose a song from their latest album to flaunt all over, I'd much rather it be S2V. :lol:

[quote name='Liquid 2']He hasn't made it yet. He's trying to trick someone into making it for him so that he doesn't get sued for copyright infringement or some shit like that :lol:.
Go read Chacrana's convo with him in the Pepsiman AIM thread.[/quote]
Didn't see that that thread had been bumped up. :lol: What a crazy guy.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']As for favorite song: Mark David Chapman, Tornado, or Diabolical[/QUOTE]I haven't heard Mark David Chapman yet. Tornado is definitely good. Diabolical, not so much (IMO, of course).

[quote name='lordwow']I have the 1st 2 seasons of Rescue Me on DVD, but I haven't watched em yet. I heard Damages is good too.

Unfortunately at home, I'm trapped by whatever my Dad feels like watching.

In other news, I've been playing a freeroll tournament on Full Tilt Poker. People are playing so poorly (going all-in), I've been switching tables and such so much I haven't played a single hand or been a blind once in 25 minutes.[/QUOTE]

The first season of rescue me is great, but the second drags a little. The third season is an improvement on the second and is worth getting down the road.

I still have not made up my mind on the current season. There have been some great episodes, but there have also been some duds.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I haven't heard Mark David Chapman yet.[/quote]

Same, seems it wasn't in my torrent. Where was that released? I got all their studio albums and I think an EP or two. :whistle2:k

[quote name='Liquid 2']I haven't heard Mark David Chapman yet. Tornado is definitely good. Diabolical, not so much (IMO, of course).[/quote]

You might have a tough time hearing MDC, as it was a MySpace exclusive track that wasn't available for download and was taken down months ago. Had to rip it from the site myself.

Great song though, mostly because it sounds like FGWSSS and earlier MSI, and not these new remix ep tracks.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']The first season of rescue me is great, but the second drags a little. The third season is an improvement on the second and is worth getting down the road.

I still have not made up my mind on the current season. There have been some great episodes, but there have also been some duds.[/QUOTE]

Good to know, I think both I got for circa-$15 at various sales, I'll probably watch it this fall when I finish up a few other shows.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']You might have a tough time hearing MDC, as it was a MySpace exclusive track that wasn't available for download and was taken down months ago. Had to rip it from the site myself.

Great song though, mostly because it sounds like FGWSSS and earlier MSI, and not these new remix ep tracks.[/QUOTE]
Mind throwing it up on Media Fire/Sendspace/Rapidshare/YouSendIt or something for me and Rocko?

Lol at listening to Tom Sawyer by Rush then MSI.

I'll put it on a file share site if Sneaky doesn't. I though you had Demonoid, Liquid, sorry.

[quote name='Moxio']The last 5 episodes.[/QUOTE]
I read ahead in the manga, and after the story ark with these two Akatsuki members, it gets really good.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Mind throwing it up on Media Fire/Sendspace/Rapidshare/YouSendIt or something for me and Rocko?[/quote]

Sure. I have a ton of unreleased tracks:

Mark David Chapman
Animal (like 4 versions)
Uncle (ditto)
I Hate Jimmy Page (alternate Lyrics)
Big Poppa
Bomb This Track
How To... series
MySpace untitled track
Enrie's Dead
This Isn't Good
What Do They Know demo
Freestyle
Revenge
Panty Shot

And some other junk.

[quote name='zewone']I read ahead in the manga, and after the story ark with these two Akatsuki members, it gets really good.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I've read all the manga as well (up to the recent 362 I think) and that's why I'm pissed at how they're dragging this shit. I mean they're so far behind and they take 5 episodes to enter the goddamn cave where Gaara is.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Sure. I have a ton of unreleased tracks:

Mark David Chapman
Animal (like 4 versions)
Uncle (ditto)
I Hate Jimmy Page (alternate Lyrics)
Big Poppa
Bomb This Track
How To... series
MySpace untitled track
Enrie's Dead
This Isn't Good
What Do They Know demo
Freestyle
Revenge
Panty Shot

And some other junk.[/QUOTE]
Cool, thanks. You can up them all at once in a zip file, by the way (lest you do it one by one, which is incredibly tedious, for both of us).

[quote name='Liquid 2']Cool, thanks. You can up them all at once in a zip file, by the way (lest you do it one by one, which is incredibly tedious, for both of us).[/quote]

Trust me, I know. I'll go and rar em and toss them on my Media Fire account. Should be up in like 10ish minutes.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Trust me, I know. I'll go and rar em and toss them on my Media Fire account. Should be up in like 10ish minutes.[/QUOTE]Awesome. I only mentioned it because fart_bubble ULed every track of Panacea's The Scenic Route one by one. Drove me nuts.
I never even finished getting the whole album.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Awesome. I only mentioned it because fart_bubble ULed every track of Panacea's The Scenic Route one by one. Drove me nuts.
I never even finished getting the whole album.[/quote]

If you ever went to my blog, you'd see I was meticulous about this shit. One reason why I rarely ever upload it it, and I'm lazy. Rar is done, upping now.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']If you ever went to my blog, you'd see I was meticulous about this shit. One reason why I rarely ever upload it it, and I'm lazy. Rar is done, upping now.[/QUOTE]I've popped in occasionally. I have no idea where to start whenever I go there though, so I never end up DLing anything :lol:.

[quote name='lordwow']I've been watching this episode of L&O:CI tonight, and the show is really not as bad as I remember it being.[/QUOTE]
I love Criminal Intent. Is it a D'Onofrio episode or Chris Noth? The show lost a lot IMHO once they started using alternating teams, but I've been a fan of D'Onofrio for years .

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I love Criminal Intent. Is it a D'Onofrio episode or Chris Noth? The show lost a lot IMHO once they started using alternating teams, but I've been a fan of D'Onofrio for years .[/QUOTE]

It's a D'Onofrio episode. His character reminds me of Colombo a lot.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I love Criminal Intent. Is it a D'Onofrio episode or Chris Noth? The show lost a lot IMHO once they started using alternating teams, but I've been a fan of D'Onofrio for years .[/quote]

I stopped watching when they alternated teams. I loved D'onofrio, though.

Unrealted, I watched episode 9 of Pirate Master online, glad Azmyth got his ass kicked off. A shame they cancelled the show, and what they fuck did they replac eit with? reruns of 48 hours mystery. fuck, the one last tuesday was a rerun of an episode shown the week prior. What the fuck.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I've popped in occasionally. I have no idea where to start whenever I go there though, so I never end up DLing anything :lol:.[/quote]
I'd say the following artists:

Amebix, because they started crust
Dystopia, because I love them
Stormcrow, ditto
Tragedy, because they produce some beautiful shit
Muga, because they're a japanese band that does what Tragedy does, only better.

10 minutes left on upload.

Edit: Garmonbozia is amazing too, female vocals, and a cello as a main isntrument.
Edit: Siege is essential. They are the starting point of almost all modern extreme music.

[quote name='Rocko']I stopped watching when they alternated teams. I loved D'onofrio, though.

Unrealted, I watched episode 9 of Pirate Master online, glad Azmyth got his ass kicked off. A shame they cancelled the show, and what they fuck did they replac eit with? reruns of 48 hours mystery. fuck, the one last tuesday was a rerun of an episode shown the week prior. What the fuck.[/QUOTE]
I can't imagine the show's ratings were worse than reruns of 48 Hours.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Weird, says jPod's last activity was 7/17/2007 on here[/QUOTE]

It's like on of those horror movies where the main character keeps coming back.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I can't imagine the show's ratings were worse than reruns of 48 Hours.[/QUOTE]

Heh, they must have been pretty mediocre to get shipped out to USA.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I can't imagine the show's ratings were worse than reruns of 48 Hours.[/quote]

I agree. But I suppose advertising companies will pay more for a commercial during 48 Hours than a commercial during PM.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Cheap vodka FTW.[/QUOTE]

Uck Cheap Vodka?

I could use a drink, but I don't think the Valium will like it.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Cheap vodka FTW.[/QUOTE]
Drinking vodka is bad enough.

Drinking cheap vodka makes you a dirtbag.

Lulz, this MSI talk made me add just about all the studio/unreleased stuff to my playlist. Everything except the remixes because those annoy me.

[quote name='lordwow']Heh, they must have been pretty mediocre to get shipped out to USA.[/QUOTE]
I was referring to Pirate Master's ratings compared to 48 hours, but yeah, it sucks that Criminal Intent got bumped to USA. Apparently it's only for the first-run of new CI episodes, and then the episodes will appear on NBC as mid-season and summer replacements. I heard it's also part of the deal with Dick Wolf to keep the big guns (L&O proper and SVU) on NBC.

fuck all the haters, a fifth of burnetts between two people gets the job done and it's good and tasty. Also Valium + alcohol = instant win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back