The Official Craigslist Finds Thread!

Got this today for $40

silver nintendo gamecube, adult owned and used, mint condition. comes with all cables and 2 remotes (1 wireless) and 2 memory cards. games are:

resident evil 4
tony hawk underground
megaman X collection
legend of zelda the 4 swords
legend of zelda twilight princess ($30 used at gamestop!)
super mario sunshine (great game)
Mario Kart double dash ($40 used at gamestop!)
Super smash bros: Melee ($40 used at gamestop!)
Naruto clash of ninja
Metal gear solid: The Twin snakes (RARE!)

I'm super thrilled!! The MGS:TS will go nicely with my mint guide I just got for $5.00 as well. :D

[quote name='punkmaggit']Got this today for $40

silver nintendo gamecube, adult owned and used, mint condition. comes with all cables and 2 remotes (1 wireless) and 2 memory cards. games are:

resident evil 4
tony hawk underground
megaman X collection
Naruto clash of ninja

I'm super thrilled!! The MGS:TS will go nicely with my mint guide I just got for $5.00 as well. :D[/quote]
:shock: What a deal! You got some awesome games.

[quote name='punkmaggit']Got this today for $40

resident evil 4
tony hawk underground
megaman X collection
Naruto clash of ninja

I'm super thrilled!! The MGS:TS will go nicely with my mint guide I just got for $5.00 as well. :D[/quote]

Excellent deal. Nice work.

I never bought anything off of Craiglist before because I don't like the idea of meeting up with a total stranger (who can mug me :T) but I saw this one person selling a ton of games. There's this one bundle of FF7,8,9,&10 for $60 and it seems legitimate, but I'm not sure whether I should trust this person. He/she is also selling other games too and the whole lot of 23 games (including the 4 FFs) is $120 - which is a steal. I don't know though, should I go for it? One of my friends told me that I have more to lose (i.e. getting killed) than gain (i.e. personal satisfaction...and profit on FF7!), but I don't know...

I've met up with several people from CL and none have given me trouble. I even met up behind the Stratosphere (the bad part of the Strip) and the deal went off without a hitch. If I saw that bundle for the 4 FF's (or the 23 games for $120), I'd jump on it in a heartbeat. Try to talk him down, or CiF him, especially if they're black label.

Just try to carry yourself well. Act confident, not like a pushover who's really nervous to be there.

[quote name='punkmaggit']I've met up with several people from CL and none have given me trouble. I even met up behind the Stratosphere (the bad part of the Strip) and the deal went off without a hitch. If I saw that bundle for the 4 FF's (or the 23 games for $120), I'd jump on it in a heartbeat. Try to talk him down, or CiF him, especially if they're black label.

Just try to carry yourself well. Act confident, not like a pushover who's really nervous to be there.[/quote]

Vegas, cool. my wife and i are going back there for 3 days on the 13th. suppose it's gonna be hotter than all get out around then.

[quote name='SuperhumanChichi']I never bought anything off of Craiglist before because I don't like the idea of meeting up with a total stranger (who can mug me :T) but I saw this one person selling a ton of games. There's this one bundle of FF7,8,9,&10 for $60 and it seems legitimate, but I'm not sure whether I should trust this person. He/she is also selling other games too and the whole lot of 23 games (including the 4 FFs) is $120 - which is a steal. I don't know though, should I go for it? One of my friends told me that I have more to lose (i.e. getting killed) than gain (i.e. personal satisfaction...and profit on FF7!), but I don't know...[/quote]

Meet the person at a game store. such as GS
Call the GS manager and ask him/her to help you out and be safe.
All they can do is say no.
I've done this a couple times buying last gen games (which they no longer sell)
They were happy to help me out.
DO NOT meet up with a stranger and hand them that much cash in a non secure area.
Good Luck!

[quote name='punkmaggit']I've met up with several people from CL and none have given me trouble. I even met up behind the Stratosphere (the bad part of the Strip) and the deal went off without a hitch. If I saw that bundle for the 4 FF's (or the 23 games for $120), I'd jump on it in a heartbeat. Try to talk him down, or CiF him, especially if they're black label.

Just try to carry yourself well. Act confident, not like a pushover who's really nervous to be there.[/quote]

Ohh ok thanks for the advice! (btw - they're all black label copies, which is why I am DYING to get them :D)

[quote name='allyourblood']Vegas, cool. my wife and i are going back there for 3 days on the 13th. suppose it's gonna be hotter than all get out around then.[/quote]

Awesome! Any current plans? I'd recommend the Blue Man Group if you haven't seen them already. GREAT show!

And yes, get ready for 108+ temperatures with little to no humidity.

[quote name='SuperhumanChichi']I never bought anything off of Craiglist before because I don't like the idea of meeting up with a total stranger (who can mug me :T) but I saw this one person selling a ton of games. There's this one bundle of FF7,8,9,&10 for $60 and it seems legitimate, but I'm not sure whether I should trust this person. He/she is also selling other games too and the whole lot of 23 games (including the 4 FFs) is $120 - which is a steal. I don't know though, should I go for it? One of my friends told me that I have more to lose (i.e. getting killed) than gain (i.e. personal satisfaction...and profit on FF7!), but I don't know...[/quote]

Meet in public. Dude, the vast vast majority of ads on craigslist that aren't spam are on the up and up. Unless it's in the ghetto and obviously too good to be true, it is probably legit. And why would some conman just randomly come up with 23 PS1 games for sale and not at a complete steal (like $1 a game)?

If it was some guy looking to rob you, kill you, buttsex you then cut you up and eat you, he would list something like "Wii for $100" or "PS3 MGS4 version $200"

[quote name='punkmaggit']Awesome! Any current plans? I'd recommend the Blue Man Group if you haven't seen them already. GREAT show!

And yes, get ready for 108+ temperatures with little to no humidity.[/quote]

brutal. last time we went ('05 or '06), the hottest day was 107. exiting a building was like walking into a burning hot punch in the face, every time. my wife knows she wants to see a show, but we haven't decided on what. i've always wanted to see BMG, so i'll see if she's interested. last time we were there we saw Cirque Du Soleil's KA and it was pretty rad. this time we're mostly going to just see the sights, walk around the strip at night, and hit the buffets (neither of us gamble). thanks again!

oh, and back on-topic: i didn't read to see if someone already mentioned it, but personally, i try to have a friend or family member with me when i scoop up a CL purchase. when that's not possible, this is my backup plan:

i call a friend or family member and i tell them where i'm going, who i'm meeting, and at what time (i even have them write it down). i call them again just before i reach the meeting spot, and explain that i'm going to call them in 10 minutes to confirm that everything worked out. if they don't hear from me, they're to call my mobile phone, at least twice. if i don't answer, they're to assume the worst and come find my corpse.

i know all that sounds overly-cautious, but it takes only moments to do and i feel better knowing someone is ready to contact the police or come to my aid within minutes of a problem.

As awsome as that lot is, there is not a single game in that lot that grabs my attention as a rare game (the pre-NES games may, I dont know their value). Not even a Final Fantasy VII.

after 15 long years (give or take) of wanting an SNK Neo Geo AES system, my own personal "holy grail" of classic gaming has arrived at last:

neogeo.jpg

at $175, it was a little steep for my taste. in the past, i promised myself i'd never pay anything over $50 for a working Neo Geo. then, the reality set in: i'd never even run across one in person, other than some loony game store charging 400 dollars for the thing. it became apparent that if i ever did find one, i'd likely pay a sight more than fifty bucks to get it, considering how uncommon they are.

so, there it is. it's a boxed Gold system, and includes the original 2 joysticks, power adapter and RF unit, along with the following 4 games, all complete and boxed: Robo Army, Baseball Stars 2, Ninja Combat, and Sengoku.

this is my personal favorite CL find ever. i've landed rarer and more valuable items, but the Neo Geo really holds a special place in my heart, and i'm super-excited to finally have one to call my own.

I'm currently contemplating contacting this person to buy this bundle. Basically, it's 23 SNES games with a lot of rare ones in there (FF II, III, and Chrono Trigger!) for $200. Maybe someone who's up to date on the market value of SNES games can save me the eBay scavenging. Here's the complete list:

Final Fantasy 2
Final Fantasy 3
Chrono Trigger
Secret of Mana
Illusion of GAIA
Lufia & the Fortress of Doom
Equinox
Legend of Zelda
Mega Man X
Castlevania 4
Contra 3
Pocky & Rocky
Romance of the Three Kingdoms : Wall of Fire
Out of this World
Swatkats
Musya : Japanese Tale of Horror
Ultraman
Speed Racer
Spawn
Super Godzilla
Batman Returns
Tiny Toons : Buster Busts Loose (with manual)
Boogerman

[quote name='GizmoGC']Nice! Does the serial # on the box and console match?[/quote]

i see a spot on the box where a label used to be that obviously peeled away with time (doesn't appear to have been torn off or cut out), and only some faint adhesive residue remains. so.... there isn't any serial number on the box to compare to. the guy i bought it from has had it for years, having received it from the original owner when he worked in a game store.

^^ Awesome dude! A working Neo-Geo system would be sweet indeed.

Oh, and xboxowns, you'd probably break even selling all those SNES games on ebay, not much more. I'm assuming they're all incomplete. If you could talk him down to $100....

So far I got an Itellivision (the INTV 3 model that you could only get through mail-order) in the box with 2 games for $15. Then it turns out the guy actually just bought it at a yard sale for $5 in the same town as me!! Oh well, thats a little higher than I wanted to pay but not that bad, at least it had the box.

Also got an Atari 5200 in the box with about 14 games for $20. He said it didn't come with the cord to hook to the TV, and of course this is BEFORE I knew anything about the difference between the 4 port/2 port models and that stupid automatic RF switchbox thats impossible to find.......and it turns out it was the 4 port model! Luckily I know a local guy that sells on ebay and he sold me a switchbox for 10 dollars. Now I just have to rebuild the piece of crap controller

Is this a good deal? There's a few games/accessories I want in there to keep, the rest I'd resell. How is it for resale value?

$425

I'm selling my Xbox 360 Premium due to the fact I rarely play it and would rather buy some other things. I've had it for just about 1 year now. It's worked flawlessly and has been meticulously taken care of. I've always allowed plenty of ventilation and have NEVER had a single problem with it, meaning no "red lights of death" or anything of that nature.

It's the premium console so it has the 20GB hard drive and all that fancy stuff. I've got 2 wireless controlers, 1 guitar (From guitar hero 2), and about 70 games for it. I've now got the full list so here they are: Blacksite - Area 51 Overlord Test Drive - Unlimited Dirt The Bigs Transformers The Darkness Full Auto Vampire Rain Rapala: Tournament Fishing Tony Hawks - Project 8 Call Of Juarez Moto GP 2007 Dead Rising Tomb Raider: Anniversary Lost Planet: Extreme Condition Virtua Tennis 3 Rayman Raving Rabbids Just Cause Halo 3 Guitar Hero 2 Bioshock Fear NHL 2008 Stuntman - Ignition Far Cry - Instincts Predator Skate Stranglehold Juiced 2 Cabela's Trophy Bucks Marvel Ultimate Alliance Medal Of Honor - Airborne Sega Rally Project Gotham Racing 4 The Simpson's Game Conan Hot Wheels - Beat That Half Life 2 - The Orange Box Fifa 2008 Virtua Fighter 5 Iron Man Jericho Tony Hawk's - Proving Ground Rockstar Table Tennis Crash Of The Titans Need For Speed - Pro Street Time Shift Shrek The Third Call Of Duty 4 Kane & Lynch - Dead Men Ace Combat 6 Lego Star Wars - The Complete Saga Monster Jam Mass Effect Assassins Creed Rock Band (No Drums Or Mic) Burnout - Paradise Need For Speed - Carbon Collectors Edition MX Vs. ATV - Untamed Guitar Hero 3 Grand Theft Auto 4 Turok

I will not trade for anything, sorry. But I will accept PayPal as a form of payment if you don't have cash, but no checks or anything of that nature.

That's not a bad deal at all, IF the games are complete/minty and not "backups". You could do well selling/trading all the excess crap you don't want. Hell, I would jump on it if it was in LA, though I'm not actively looking for X360's that would be a pretty compelling deal.

Ask him if he'd take $350 (sorry just the CAG in me...) or at least have him knock off $25 to make it an even $400.

Also, xboxowns, those SNES games for $200, no way unless they are complete (or at least the RPGs are complete). I agree that $100 should be the absolute max for that set if they are cart only, and even then, that's a lot. Some excellent RPGs in there, but for $200? No way.

I picked this up on Saturday in between running around the city handling some business (see the ad/pic):

"Nintendo games (26 of them including Mario Bros) two remotes and a base that plays both nintendo and super nintendo games-- $50"

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/clo/779249274.html

I had emailed the guy on Friday when I saw the pic of the games with the "base" - a complete FC Twin, asking if he'd take $40 for the "old Nintendo games and base that plays them and Super Nintendo games". I've been looking for a famicon fami-clone NES/SNES duo/twin system, and this was just perfect. I didn't even bother asking which games he had, since I figured even if I sell the crap ones for $1 or $2 a piece (and more for the good ones, since people in LA pay some crazy amounts for common and retro games) at the absolute least, this was a solid deal. He was also selling an N64 with Mario Kart and Zelda for $50:roll:, didn't even bother asking about that.

He agreed to $40 and we arranged to meet up Saturday, and I slip him a couple of $20's and grab my prizes.

The games included some of the solid usuals, Super Mario, Super Mario 3, Dragon Warrior 1, Blaster Master, Bionic Commando, etc. and some crap that will be going bye-bye. But the highlights were Mega Man 3 and 4, and Snow Brothers. Snow Brothers went into the collection, and Mega Man 3 and 4 will go on the trade list. I also posted them on craigslist and got a few responses already, so I may just sell them locally.

The dark FC Twin is complete and perfect, hell the extra controller is still in its original wrapper. I was actually a bit worried because when I got it home, I heard a rattle inside, took it apart and found 2 tiny purple Nerds candies in there. But still the guts were flawless so I put it back together and fired it up with some of the games as well as my own from my tradelist I had handy. Works great, the only problem was with Mario All Stars, I couldn't get it to fire up at all. I didn't try any other SNES games so I will have to do so tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='karkyco']
The dark FC Twin is complete and perfect, hell the extra controller is still in its original wrapper.[/quote]

when you said FC Twin, i was thinking, "my twin Famicom looks nothing like that one... weird...". but i looked it up and i see now what it does. cool.

[quote name='Samus']Is this a good deal? There's a few games/accessories I want in there to keep, the rest I'd resell. How is it for resale value?

$425[/quote]

Seems shady. I don't think anyone would sell a 360 with 70+ games for $425. They're probably burned games or something.

This is probably my best Craigslist find yet.

Got this:

DSCN0316.jpg

DSCN0310.jpg

With these:

DSCN0314.jpg

As i understand it, there were only 15 (or 16) Virtual Boy games released in the US, this came with 10 of them, so that's cool.

Now for the price:

$25.00 (but I gave her $30 because I'm cool like that)

That's for everything. 10 games and the system. I felt kinda guilty, so I gave her $30. She had it all listed for $25 though and she said to me on the phone that she has no idea what it's worth, probably more than that, to which I replied yes, yes it is. But she insisted that $25 is what she wanted for it all. She has a computer, obviously, if she posted on Craigslist, so it's not my fault she can't go to ebay and look up the values of everything.

She is the original owner of it, so it's really well cared for. It works perfectly, all the games work, the stand still is operational, and it's probably the cleanest used system I've ever bought. Even the controller is clean. No original box, which is okay for what I paid.

It's awesomely atrocious to play, and gives me a headache, but it is pretty fun. I finally own one of the biggest flops in gaming history.

Excellent score scsg75. I just got back from scoring Call of Duty 4 sealed for PS3 for $20.

Guy had an ad posted "Call of Duty 4 PS3/Xbox 360/PC, $30" so I emailed him to see if he'd take $20 since "that's all I have and it's far for me to drive to Santa Monica" (where he listed the ad and a complete lie from me, it's spitting distance).

He agreed, so we just met up at the McDonalds near his place. When I called him to let him know I was there, he asked which system I wanted it for to confirm, guess he has multiple copies. Seeing as it's close to the Activision offices on the other side of the 10 freeway, I figure he works for them and has a bunch of sealed copies.

[quote name='allyourblood']why not just leave it at "that's all i have"?[/quote]

The whole "gas is expensive, could you knock it down $10-20" ploy is an excellent tool on Craigslist. I myself have used it often; sometimes legitimately, sometimes not so much. I mean, it is pretty much fact that driving around is almost prohibitively expensive these days unless you have a very good reason to.

It all depends on how motivated a seller is. As much as I've used that method to try to get the price down, sometimes it's blown up in my face and other times it saves me a bit of cash for other ventures.

hey congrats scsg75. i played a buddies VB one time hope you enjoy it. and that's sweet that you got it so cheap, leaves you some money for Advil and seizure medicine. good times good times

Bought a sega saturn white for 150 a few months ago but got somewhat jipped

It works perfectly and looks new but had a shoddy chip put in so its set to america and i dont know how to switch it. Is it possible to uninstall a mod chip

IT came with a bunch of complete games

Street fighter Zero 2 and 3
Darkstalkers
Enemy Zero
Policenauts
Virtua Fighter 1, Remix, 2, And virtua fighter kids
2 Virtua Sticks
Virtua on
Sengoku Ace episode 2
Some Shin megame tensei game i think
Puyo Puyo
Virtua cop 2 with gun and box
But here comes the diamond in the collection
l_8b826df5e6b73fa4a8b085a1b63ab799.jpg

oh yeah the saturn came with original box same with virtua sticks

Picking up an SNES today for $60 with the following:

Super Mario World
Mario is Missing
Donkey Kong Country
Castlevania IV
Super Metroid
Virtual Bart
Street Fighter 2
Power Rangers (?)
....and the big one
Harvest Moon

A happy gamer is I!

[quote name='allyourblood']why not just leave it at "that's all i have"?[/quote]

Well that's what I said to him first and he countered with $25, so I told him that it's a long drive but I won't flake, etc.

BTW I got Mario All Stars to fire up the FC Twin, took some wiggling and jiggling but it fired up and I played some Lost Levels. So far it's played about all 25 NES games and 5 SNES games I've thrown at it. The teeth for the NES slot are SO tight, it grips the games ridiculously tight.

You really need to force them in and pry them out...I'm afraid I'm going to end up breaking the damn console because it takes the jaws of life to separate the NES carts from the 72 pin connector.

[quote name='punkmaggit']Picking up an SNES today for $60 with the following:

Super Mario World
Mario is Missing
Donkey Kong Country
Castlevania IV
Super Metroid
Virtual Bart
Street Fighter 2
Power Rangers (?)
....and the big one
Harvest Moon

A happy gamer is I![/quote]

Nice, go for $50!!! Or maybe even $40, LOL. That's a good set of games, too, the quality to crap ratio is high. Unless you played it on the GBA, you better put Super Metroid on tonight and play it all night. That and Super Castlevania (IV).

[quote name='punkmaggit']Picking up an SNES today for $60 with the following:

Super Mario World
Mario is Missing
Donkey Kong Country
Castlevania IV
Super Metroid
Virtual Bart
Street Fighter 2
Power Rangers (?)
....and the big one
Harvest Moon

A happy gamer is I![/quote]

oh man... Super Metroid stole hours of my life on 3 separate occasions (each time playing to the end). they just don't make them like they used to...

enjoy those games!

[quote name='karkyco']Nice, go for $50!!! Or maybe even $40, LOL. That's a good set of games, too, the quality to crap ratio is high. Unless you played it on the GBA, you better put Super Metroid on tonight and play it all night. That and Super Castlevania (IV).[/quote]

Thanks. He originally wanted $100, and I talked him down to $60 (first time actually succeeding with CiF!).

We met at the Palace Station (his idea :roll:) and when I finally arrived I gave him a call.

Me: "I'm under the big sign"
Him: "I'm by the entrance"
Me: "Which one?"
Him: "I don't know, but I see alot of trains. I'm wearing zebra pants"
Me: :whistle2:s

This kid was the definition of emo - black nail polish, dyed-black hair, black painted fingernails, and the fucking zebra pants. Checked out the games, found another gem that he forgot to mention: Mario Paint, CiF'd him the $60 and got the hell out of there.

Oh, and I've already beat Super Metroid at least a dozen or so times. :D I LOVE that game.

[quote name='allyourblood']what the heck are zebra pants? certainly they're not faux-zebra hide?[/quote]

I'm guessing that yes indeed, that's what they are. SCARY. Nice score punkmaggit - that guy probably just needed another case of guy-liner.

Going to stop somewhere after work for a CL find that may be pretty sweet, I've got my fingers crossed for some PS1 high demand RPGs.

[quote name='karkyco']Going to stop somewhere after work for a CL find that may be pretty sweet, I've got my fingers crossed for some PS1 high demand RPGs.[/QUOTE]

Man, karkyco, you always find good deals. Good luck.

[quote name='unforeseen']Man, karkyco, you always find good deals. Good luck.[/quote]

I'm always on the hunt, brother!!!Actually 2 intriguing ads came up yesterday morning, one was for a "old school Nintendo with 30 games" asking $80 or best offer. I clicked on the ad and it was a top loading NES, too!The list of games included ALL 6 MEGAMANS, Contra, Super Contra, Lolo 2 and 3, a bunch of top notch games.

I quickly emailed the guy offering $60, but he replied that he already had offers for $80. I responded that I would beat those offers and pay cash today, but no response. So I lost out on that one, but really I'm not going to chase it especially since I have all the games already. EDIT: this guy just emailed me back telling me the ad was fake and that he's a writer for some retro gaming online magazine doing an article, lame.

Here's the ad, BTW:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/tag/788357786.html

So then I saw this ad:
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/emd/788485988.html

I emailed this guy about Final Fantasy 7 and Tactics and Shadowrun for the SNES, he said someone had already contacted him about FF7 and Tactics but wanted him to mail the games for $30. I emailed him back and told him I would pick up yesterday evening, pay cash, and he wouldn't have to deal with waiting for some flake's check in the mail, pay for and waste time on packaging and shipping, etc. but I wanted him to throw in Final Fight and Disney's Magical Kingdom along with Shadowrun for $30.

So I scored all 5 yesterday evening for $30, a bit more than I would like to pay, but FF7 is complete, black label and in excellent condition with very few light scratches on disc 1 and 2. Final Fantasy Tactics is also complete and black label and excellent condition. Both will be going on my trade list shortly - I had to clean and polish the cases and they look so good now. Pics later. Shadowrun, Disney's Adventure in the Magic Kingdom, and Final Fight were all previous rentals, all cart only, and needed some serious cleaning. But I did that last night, and Final Fight will be going on the tradelist.

I got two bunches of craigslist today, and one yesterday.

Yesteday: $25

http://s149.photobucket.com/albums/s46/Dokstarr/CAG/?action=view&current=CIMG1959.jpghttp://s149.photobucket.com/albums/s46/Dokstarr/CAG/?action=view&current=CIMG1958.jpg

Game Boy Color
Game Boy Advance - Both in good conditon. Some scratches but not bad.
Link Cable
Lord of the Rings - GBA
Harry Potter - GBA
Sponge Bob Episodes - GBA
Arcade Advance - GBA
MK: Deadly Ali - GBA
Spy Kids 3D - GBA
Dragon Quest Monster - GB
Pokemon Red - GB
Doug - GB
Kirby Block Ball - GB
Sabrina Animated Series - GB
MIB Animated Series - GB
Rocket Power - GB
Mario Tennis - GB

Gonna definitly keep the GBC, Arcade Advanced, Dragon Warrior, Poke, Kirby, Mario Tennis. The rest I might try to eBay the kiddy games, etc.

Today..

#1 - $40

http://s149.photobucket.com/albums/s46/Dokstarr/CAG/?action=view&current=CIMG1960.jpg

Tribal Game Boy Advance - Good + Condition. Marks on plastic but screen clean.
Adapter and car charger
Big Hard Case that holds all of it.
Donkey Kong - GB
Mario Land - GB
GTA 2 - GB
Poke Yellow - GB
Tony Hawk 2 - GB
Army Men 2 - GB
Scorpion King - GBA
Spyro 2 - GBA
Metroid Fusion - GBA
Sponge Bob Eps - GBA
Jet Grind Radio - GBA
Mario and Luigi Saga - GBA
Yoshi Island: Mario Advance 3 - GBA
Wario Ware - GBA

This one I'm definitly keeping DK, Mario, Poke, Metroid, Mario Superstar and maybe Wario, Yoshi, Jet Grind.

#2 $75

http://s149.photobucket.com/albums/s46/Dokstarr/CAG/?action=view&current=CIMG1958.jpg

Complete SNES w/ 2 controllers (1 of the R buttons stick a little bit)
Big Carrying Bag
Super Star Wars
Super Metroid
Dk Country 1
DK Country 3
Mega Man 7
Mega Man X
Mega Man X2
Mega Man X4 - PS1
Mega Man X5 - PS1
Mega Man X6 - PS1 All three in really good condition.

MM 7 and X have rental stickers on them but 7 I can remove easily since it is on the plastic. X I'm not to worried about since I already have another copy.

Keeping MM7, X2, X4, X5, X6, X7, DKC 3, Bag. I gotta check out my own SNES controllers because one might have been acting fritzy, I gotta check.

So those are the finds for this weekend. I know its not as good as the yard sale finds that sometime pop up, but I'm getting a little tired of the yard sales that advertise and don't even happen and the wasted gas of tooling around. I think I should be able to recoop pretty much all the losses from what I get rid of.

On a side note, have people noticed that people seem much happier to give a much lower price for a complete bundle then trying to pick and choose. I guess its better since I just offer a price and they accept or decline and no real bartering., I then trade or sell the rest and keep the ones I like.

bread's done
Back