The Official "PS3 Ebay Scalpers Wall of Shame"

a few more ladies:

f0d7_1.JPG

7acb_1.JPG

6808_12.JPG

fe8a_1.JPG

As a followup to the "with clothes"/"without clothes" one I would have picked this "without clothes" shot:

http://i18.ebayimg.com/06/i/000/78/fe/65c7_12.JPG

This is another auction where they offered to hand deliver (dressed as Santa no less) - but ONLY if the auction ended over $10,000. Why, they were so generous that if it ended over $11,000 they would hand deliver AND include a free blu-ray movie and game! Wow!

It ended at $991.11 with free shipping :rofl:. Not bad for what they go for now, but considering they claim they waited in line for 70 hours for it, not so great either.

After going through this whole thread, it almost make me feel like closing my eBay account and never going to eBay again. I'm glad I don't buy much on eBay nowadays. I feel sick now.

[quote name='MadFlava']More Scalpers
21d3_12.JPG
[/QUOTE]

I saw this guy's face and thought he looked familiar. Then I saw his eBay username and sure enough, it's some douche I've seen around the law school from time to time although I think he may have graduated by now.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']You'd do her :roll:[/QUOTE]

Uh, yeah... 'cause that's what I said in my post :roll:.

I just find all these sellers posting pictures very curious - wondering how well they do and how much they think they can get :lol:. As it turns out, not too well compared to any normal auction, especially when they have unrealistic expectations.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']Post #157 picture 4 to the right looks like the (then) fat kid from stand by me, Jerry Oconnel(Sliders)[/quote]

Bonus points for remembering Sliders. :applause:

[quote name='Kendro']Bonus points for remembering Sliders. :applause:[/quote]
What about "My Secret Identity"? Aerosol can propulsion FTW.

Let's not forget the classic, Joe's Apartment guys. :D

[quote name='Pookymeister']What about "My Secret Identity"? Aerosol can propulsion FTW.[/quote]

I suddenely feel very old...

[quote name='jovherye']Love the thread OP! Keep it coming, and with updates on some of these fools and broads![/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was trying to provide updates but apparently it is frowned upon :roll:. So I'll let someone else do it. This is too much of a time waster anyway - I should have gotten more work done today :lol:. But hilarious nonetheless.

[quote name='chrishicks']

without:
ba51_12.JPG

[/quote]
I might call her for a date and she can bring that ps3 so we can play together... not!!!

Unless there's a sudden holiday buying surge, which I'd doubt because its a really, really expensive holiday present, it looks like prices are coming down rather steadily. It was around $900-$950 a few days ago and now its around $800-850 for a 60GB model. By this time next week, it might be around $700-$750.

You are bidding on a 60 GB Playstation 3 I am a father who recently lost his job company downsizing and am selling this PS3 so I can buy more gifts for my wife and 4 children. Originally my plan was to give my kids the PS3 and 5 games. However after buying this I lost my job the next day. So now I have decided instead of giving them the PS3 which I cannot afford any games for that I will sell it so that I can buy them more presents of a less extravagant nature.

Reserve is set at 1050 because of ebay/paypal fees (cost over 50 to list it plus 50 more taken from final value plus about 100 more taken by paypal... greedy much are they? Just so everyone knows this as well, everthing I have read and heard (from manager of EBgames, manager of Gamestop, Walmart, and Best Buy) They are not expecting any more shipments of Playstation 3's until after christmas. Keep in mind Sony states 1 Million consoles by the end of the year, but there year ends in March, it is called a fiscal year and most companies go by it. I would also like to point out that the numbers of 60 GB PS3's on Ebay are beginning to dwindle, at first there were about 20,000 and now with the search that I run (where I exclude alot of the non console things such as the domain names and e-mail addresses) there are about 5500 left, the closer it gets to Christmas the higher the prices are going to go. The manager at the EBGames store where I bought this expects the price to go easily to 5,000 by Christmas.

a415_12.JPG

Link --> http://cgi.ebay.com/Premium-Sony-Pl...0QQihZ001QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

After being gone for a week ... Here are some I found today..

6b46_1.JPG

08ad_1.JPG

334b_0.JPG

4afd_12.JPG

0994_12.JPG

0e11_1.JPG

66a3_1.JPG

93ed_1.JPG

299a_12.JPG

290c_1.JPG

da7f_1.JPG

3f7d_12.JPG

83a5_12.JPG

c1df_12.JPG

6e3e_1.JPG

899f_1.JPG

ffc7_1.JPG

d5a1_12.JPG

f939_1_b.JPG

/\
+----PLEASE BID!! DAUGHTER WANTS A CAR FOR CHRISTMAS! LOL

e7e0_1.JPG

c9bf_1.JPG

b606_12.JPG

170e_12.JPG

ff95_1.JPG

/\
+ Fund my Nursing School Fund

54eb_12.JPG

PB211036.JPG

6202_1.JPG

7b26_1.JPG

6d75_1.JPG

5bae_12.JPG

Help my family save our house ( 14,000 BIN )

http://cgi.ebay.com/3-Sony-60-GB-PlayStation-3-Game-console_W0QQitemZ330056219116QQihZ014QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

4de4_1.JPG

da8e_1.JPG

e53d_12.JPG

1975_12.JPG

d2d7_1.JPG

89ab_1.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-PLAYSTATION-3-New-with-Receipt_W0QQitemZ220055259605QQihZ012QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

(50,000 BIN)

I know this seems rediculious to most people, but I am hoping somebody with a lot of money and a love for helping a guy meet his goal will help me out!

I have been saving money since I was 10 years old... cutting grass, washing cars, racking leaves. Anything that I was able to do. This year I have been working especially hard, because of a bet I made with my dad when I was 10. I had forgot about it until he reminded me this year. I bet him that I could save over $55,000.00 dollars by the time I was 14 years old. If I don't I am sure nothing will happen. If I do then I have a great savings account in place and I GET TO PROVE to MY DAD that anything is possible if you WORK HARD and are VERY CREATIVE!! I have been working really hard and have saved $5,600.00 already. I took out some to pay for the Playstation 3. I told my mom my idea and she has helped me get everything on the computer right. I know this is a long shot but I am running out of time and this was my last idea to make money. There is not much grass to cut in the winter and it doesn't snow much in South Carolina!

dc7e_1.JPG

158a_12.JPG

Reserve is set at 1050 because of ebay/paypal fees (cost over 50 to list it plus 50 more taken from final value plus about 100 more taken by paypal... greedy much are they?

The guy in this auction is FOS. PayPal fees on a $1050 closing price would be exactly $32.06. And the ebay closing fees would be about the same. And his listing fees shouldn't be $50 unless he's adding a bunch of extra crap that isn't needed. So he's inflating the "greedy" auction fee expenses by at least $100 :rofl:.

[quote name='spamfree2']
89ab_1.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-PLAYSTATION-3-New-with-Receipt_W0QQitemZ220055259605QQihZ012QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

(50,000 BIN)

I know this seems rediculious to most people, but I am hoping somebody with a lot of money and a love for helping a guy meet his goal will help me out!

I have been saving money since I was 10 years old... cutting grass, washing cars, racking leaves. Anything that I was able to do. This year I have been working especially hard, because of a bet I made with my dad when I was 10. I had forgot about it until he reminded me this year. I bet him that I could save over $55,000.00 dollars by the time I was 14 years old. If I don't I am sure nothing will happen. If I do then I have a great savings account in place and I GET TO PROVE to MY DAD that anything is possible if you WORK HARD and are VERY CREATIVE!! I have been working really hard and have saved $5,600.00 already. I took out some to pay for the Playstation 3. I told my mom my idea and she has helped me get everything on the computer right. I know this is a long shot but I am running out of time and this was my last idea to make money. There is not much grass to cut in the winter and it doesn't snow much in South Carolina!
[/QUOTE]

There are so many things wrong with this, I just don't know where to start. First of all, his family must be rich as hell. What kind of 10-year-old thinks in his wildest dreams that he can make $55,000 in 4 years? And how did he come up with that figure anyway?

And he even admits that he had forgotten about the bet, and that nothing will happen whether he wins the bet or not. WTF? These people hoping for some rich idiot to come along and "change their lives" make me sick.

icruise - I agree, there are plenty of "hardship" sales of PS3's on ebay (if you can believe any of them). But this one is just pathetic even if true. The kid wants $50,000 so he can win a bet with his dad that no one remembers and has no consequences if he loses? Yeah, OK, sure. Can I claim that as a charitable tax deduction if I buy it? :rofl:.

As for the one I quoted below:
Update - ended at $999.99, so reserve (of $1050) not met. He'd be smart to sell it at that price anyway as it seems to be more than others have ended for. Plus he's charging alot for shipping ($85 for UPS ground, which is about twice as much as it costs) - he'll get back a good portion of his ebay fees with the 'extra' shipping charge.

[quote name='oasisboy']You are bidding on a 60 GB Playstation 3 I am a father who recently lost his job company downsizing and am selling this PS3 so I can buy more gifts for my wife and 4 children. Originally my plan was to give my kids the PS3 and 5 games. However after buying this I lost my job the next day. So now I have decided instead of giving them the PS3 which I cannot afford any games for that I will sell it so that I can buy them more presents of a less extravagant nature.

Reserve is set at 1050 because of ebay/paypal fees (cost over 50 to list it plus 50 more taken from final value plus about 100 more taken by paypal... greedy much are they? Just so everyone knows this as well, everthing I have read and heard (from manager of EBgames, manager of Gamestop, Walmart, and Best Buy) They are not expecting any more shipments of Playstation 3's until after christmas. Keep in mind Sony states 1 Million consoles by the end of the year, but there year ends in March, it is called a fiscal year and most companies go by it. I would also like to point out that the numbers of 60 GB PS3's on Ebay are beginning to dwindle, at first there were about 20,000 and now with the search that I run (where I exclude alot of the non console things such as the domain names and e-mail addresses) there are about 5500 left, the closer it gets to Christmas the higher the prices are going to go. The manager at the EBGames store where I bought this expects the price to go easily to 5,000 by Christmas.

a415_12.JPG

Link --> http://cgi.ebay.com/Premium-Sony-Pl...0QQihZ001QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

[/QUOTE]

[quote name='spamfree2']

0e11_1.JPG

[/quote]
Fart Juice Bonus!

[quote name='Michaellvortega']2nd pic of post 177 is Pure Dee. Nice, but where's Sweet Krissy?[/quote]
Perv! They should've used one of her shower pictures instead

This IS thread of the year, even though when it comes time to vote on it most of the pic links will be broken.

Thanks for taking the time to distill all these pics for us guys!

5bae_12.JPG

These people are idiots... I hate people who use religion and family to sell their ps3. "Poor me, I have aids and I am losing my house and cars", blah blah, blah. Get a job!!! The guy looks like a perv / rapist... The mom looks like the typical mom who cheats with co-workers with travelling on business.

dc7e_1.JPG
336a40d8-e5e0-4e71-94fa-2a308e163f04.jpg

Isnt this the Runaway bride who claimed that she was abducted by a mexican and a white lady? I guess she needs the money...

[quote name='spamfree2']
PB211036.JPG

The guy kinda reminds me of Forrest Gump ( after running across America ).[/QUOTE]

The irony of a man who looks homeless having "street market" as part of his user name is too delicious to pass up.

1206_1.JPG

69ce_1.JPG

acf1_1.JPG

05bd_1.JPG

c84d_12.JPG

2f52_12.JPG

58d7_1.JPG

abf1_1.JPG

519b_1.JPG

5d24_1.JPG

f09f_1.JPG

676a_1.JPG

90d2_1.JPG

1f36_1.JPG

Hi, I am hoping to give my new born daughter a brighter 1st Christmas. I have been recently unemployed and am asking for some Christmas generousity. I am not looking to price gouge any bidders, but would like to make a couple extra dollars to put a couple extra presents under the tree this holiday. If you find it in heart to help out, please bid on my item. Thank you and God Bless all! Merry Christmas!!

a941_12.JPG

a36c_1.JPG

899e_1.JPG

ecbc_12.JPG

1f4c_1.JPG

bfcd_12.JPG

b3d2_1.JPG

c795_1.JPG

e84c_12.JPG

e3e2_1.JPG

9ae1_12.JPG

3c0e_1.JPG

7c80_12.JPG

5086_1.JPG

25ca_12.JPG

b076_1.JPG

9dc3_12.JPG

409d_1.JPG

31c0_12.JPG

6a49_1.JPG

c335_12.JPG

9145_1.JPG

a6c1_12.JPG

And.. some more...

5cae_12.JPG

I'VE TRIED TO SELL THIS ITEM 4 TIMES ALREADY, PEOPLE JUST DONT SEEM TO HAVE THE MONEY FOR IT. SO HERE'S MY LAST TRY. Stood in line at Best Buy for 62 hours!! 4th in line. You are bidding on a 60GB Version PS3. Included is the Blu-Ray movie Talladega Nights, Resistance: Fall Of Man, Need For Speed: Carbon, NFL 07, and Psyclone HDMI connections - "THE BEST PS3 HIGH DEFINITION CONNECTION AVAILABLE" as stated on casing. IF THIS AUCTION GOES FOR OVER $1200 I WILL INCLUDE A FREE RIO CARBON 5GB MP3 PLAYER:

8000_1.JPG

HEY! My name is Michael and my girlfriend's name is Arisa.
We have been dating now for almost a year (3 days after Christmas) will be official. We are so in love and no I'm not talking like movies here I mean the love that we know we are each other's bestfriend who can do anything and everything toether. We believe so much in each other and feel like we can conquer the world (once were out of school haha) She is in school to be at PT (physical therapist) her 3rd year and I am currently in business school at Southeastern Louisiana University. We don't often get to see much of each other except on the weekends. We both are nerds that can't keep away from the books. OK no not really but we really do not have a life outside of school. We barely have time for each other literally. So I derived a plan that me and her would have plenty of road time together before she heads off to PT school in January! This money willsupport my grandfather (read on) and the outstanding gas prices we have all grown to love, hotel, etc. haha hopefully some of this money can go into an accessory for my girlfriends hand (finger) HINT HINT if you know what I mean :) but SHHHHHH don't let that get out of ebay!! But then we really won't see each other till May because of her school :( So we are willing to travel up to 20 hours outside of Baton Rouge, La. Maybe a little more pending location and time. Just message me! We have always wanted to take a road trip and this seems to be a really great way to do it. MAYBE WE WILL SEE SNOW IF YOUR FAR ENOUGH NORTH!!!! I want to go snowsledding on a trashcan haha! I love snow even though I have only seen it twice. Anyway! I'm sorry to inform you this package would have to be delivered at least a week before Christmas. Reason being is that I have to see my grandfather in KY for the holidays. We just found out he has skin cancer two months ago so me and my family will be there for him because he has always been there for us. Obviously some of the funds will go toward his needs. Please pray for him and our family. THANKS!
We are not crazy. We are just fun. And we want to see someone else have fun with this playstation.
THATS WHY FOR EVERY 250 MILES DRIVEN WE WILL STOP OFF AT A STORE AND PICK UP A GAME (OF YOUR CHOICE) AND OR CONTROLLER FOR THE PS3.
and for every state we pass through we will take a pic in front of the welcome sign haha and make road videos for us! and that if you want you can have copies of them?!
We will definately cover the whole states of FLORIDA, TEXAS, LOUISIANA, ALABAMA, MISSISSIPPI, TENNESSEE, GEORGIA, MIZZOU, ARKANSAS, and KENTUCKY!
If I didn't name your state it doesn't mean we won't go there. We just know we can get through these states no problem in at least 18 hours. You could live in Illinois and reach you or another state but we just named some for sure that we can hit every spot of for sure.
Please stay in touch by asking any questions you might have or any comments, feedbacks, etc.
SUPPORT LOVE!!!!

THANKS,
Michael

HAPPY BIDDINGS!

6f_12.JPG

dd1d_1.JPG

23ef_1.JPG

0499_12.JPG

f7c4_12.JPG

d7f2_12.JPG

cb1d_12.JPG

baab_1.JPG

19c5_12.JPG

d41d_1.JPG

ef23_1.JPG

2e42_1.JPG

b2_1.JPG

06fb_12.JPG

9947_3.JPG

765a_12.JPG

52b2_12.JPG

8d1a_1.JPG

68d6_12.JPG

d3b2_1.JPG

c8b7_12.JPG

f0d5_1.JPG

cf2c_1.JPG

6bfd_1.JPG

cb20_12.JPG

6365_1.JPG

PS3-001.jpg

3b75_1.JPG

aee5_1.JPG

a608_1.JPG

e910_1.JPG

75bb_1.JPG

85bb_1.JPG

809f_1.JPG

529c_1.JPG

b8a0_1.JPG

b29d_1.JPG

043b_1.JPG

b41f_12.JPG

ac29_1.JPG

27380210_tp.jpg

Playstation 3 PS3 FROM A PREGNANT GIRL HELP BUY A HOUSE

d353_1.JPG

b509_1.JPG

5840_1.JPG

054d_1.JPG

50c0_1.JPG

Everytime I read this thread, I almost wish the linesitters a couple weeks ago would've heard a certain sound and then looked up from their DSes and card games, only to see, just beyond the tree line....

[quote name='spamfree2']

519b_1.JPG

[/quote]

I swear I saw this dude in the same pose outside a circuit city. I am 100% sure it was him.

I love these *sob* stories! It's amazing that going through such hardships, they can still splurge on 3 PS3's! On a side note, I don't think I'm going to buy much from ebay now, seeing as some of these people look filthy.

bread's done
Back